forum

Gus Johnson x Superman - really good map that doesnt make me want to die

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
alkalde
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on August 3, 2017 at 11:25:44 PM

Artist: Gus Johnson x Superman
Title: really good map that doesnt make me want to die
Source: youtube
Tags: kill me
BPM: 175
Filesize: 3761kb
Play Time: 01:05
Difficulties Available:
  1. 175bpm vs 200bpm (SPOTIFY PREMIUM DIFF) (5.6 stars, 337 notes)
Download: Gus Johnson x Superman - really good map that doesnt make me want to die
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I really love Mekuru. Like, a lot. Like, a whole lot. You have no idea. I love him so much that it is inexplicable, and I'm ninety-nine percent sure that I have an unhealthy obsession. I will never get tired of looking at that sweet, quick cursor of his. It is my life goal to meet up with him in real life and just say "#1 Winnipeg?" to him.
I fall asleep at night dreaming of him holding a personal spectate for me, and then he would be sorry tired that he comes and cuddles up to me while we sleep together. If I could just hold his hand for a brief moment, I could die happy. If given the opportunity, I would lightly nibble on his ear just to hear what kind of sweet moans he would let out. Then, I would hug him while he clings to my body hoping that I would stop, but I only continue as he moans louder and louder.
I would give up almost anything just for him to look in my general direction. No matter what I do, I am constantly thinking of him. When I wake up, he is the first thing on my mind. When I go to school, I can only focus on his dt skill. When I go come home, I go on the computer so that I can watch his beautiful scores. When I go to sleep, I dream of him beating Cookiezi. He is my pride, passion, and joy. If he were to call me "a mutual," I would probably get diabetes from his sweetness and die.
I wish for nothing but his happiness. If it were for him, I would give my life without any second thoughts. Without him, my life would serve no purpose. I really love MEKURU.
Liyac
good map
NeonLights
the peak of mapping 20xx, not even monstrata can beat this
Topic Starter
alkalde

Californian wrote:

good map
agree

NeonLights wrote:

the peak of mapping 20xx, not even monstrata can beat this
i will now become a qat, ranking solely this map
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.