Day 2, VC 1

With 8 alive it takes 5 votes to lynch!

Not Voting () - Everyone

Mod Notes -

Deadline:
abraker
Bah
Foxtrot
abraker probably got too close at one point and made scum feel threatened. That's a sign at least

I'm at lunch right now, I'll check progress once I get home
Hika
@Mod: pls change title and deadline pls
Ace Timing

Foxtrot wrote:

abraker probably got too close at one point and made scum feel threatened. That's a sign at least

I'm at lunch right now, I'll check progress once I get home
nice try

everyone ignored him for the most part

Vote: Foxtrot
Foxtrot
bro please
Foxtrot
he was mostly onto you but you're obviously not scum because if you went after him right away that'd just be dumb
Zexion
I did not expect this.

But it's more informative than I thought. I'll have to read the first day all over again.
Hika
This game is deep af ngl LOL
Hika

Zexion wrote:

I did not expect this.

But it's more informative than I thought. I'll have to read the first day all over again.
Alright, this made me think of a question.

I direct this at you mostly but to everyone is an open ended question.
Who do you think would've been targeted at night and why?
Foxtrot
hey hika, one question. don't you feel like abraker's death was a rookie mistake?
Foxtrot
i'm asking you because you are one of the people in here with the most experience. why would scum go after the most active guy here? it doesn't make any sense.
Hika

Foxtrot wrote:

hey hika, one question. don't you feel like abraker's death was a rookie mistake?
I don't think so. I feel like everyone here had valuable input, those active during the day.
Maybe scum felt threatened or intimidated by the fact he was going through everyone's post that they felt the need to eliminate them.

Everyone here could have figured he was town for the get go.
He was never going to be lynched off if you think about it.

Analyzing posts and making them recurrent shows that someone is watching your every move. And it also gives town another chance to read someone's posts if they haven't clearly the first time.
Foxtrot

Hika wrote:

Maybe scum felt threatened or intimidated by the fact he was going through everyone's post that they felt the need to eliminate them.
yup, that's my same thought right there. like i said, i feel like abraker got too close at one point and scum freaked out, making him the first victim. and that's also why i was wondering if that was a rookie mistake, because targeting abraker was just damn too obvious. shouldn't the scums go after someone who didn't contribute at all so we could scratch our heads even further? i feel like abraker's death gave us more answers than questions. that said, this new day gave me new reads. i'll go over them once i'm not too tired

town:
Hika
Lincolm
Ace Timing

null:
sLaiNi
Zexion

scum:
johnmedina999
Aomi
Lincolm
Fast typing because at work.

Foxtrot wrote:

he was mostly onto you but you're obviously not scum because if you went after him right away that'd just be dumb
Wut? Wouldn't he push Ace more in D2?

Hika wrote:

Who do you think would've been targeted at night and why?
Aomi because you-know-why-and-it-shouldn't-be-discussed

I think the mafia at least have one of experienced player because of this.

I'm gonna go with my gut for starter. Vote : Ace Timing
johnmedina999
I see that my relative inactivity is turning on me. However, that's because I had no idea what was going on. Now that we have some more information, I can be more active.

Abraker has had fights with both Lincolm earlygame and Ace lategame, which makes me suspect them both immediately. It's worth noting that Lincolm stared PoE Day 1, no less, on abraker before he voted for himself.
Hika
abraker going self-vote crazy made him look wonky but it definitely cleared him as town... obviously.
I think lincolm should be pressured including slaini.

imo they both voted for abraker when he self voted but I can't remember if redo did that.
we should give slaini a chance.
Foxtrot

Lincolm wrote:

Foxtrot wrote:

are you trying to say that if abraker would have survived, he would have kept pushing ace? what makes you think of that?

Lincolm wrote:

Aomi because you-know-why-and-it-shouldn't-be-discussed
explain this please. is it because of zekks?

what's with the sudden shift on ace timing? it makes no sense whatsoever. if he was scum, why would he go after the guy who pestered him the most? wouldn't it make it too obvious? same to you, john.

John wrote:

Abraker has had fights with both Lincolm earlygame and Ace lategame, which makes me suspect them both immediately.
nope, makes no sense. having fights =/= scum
johnmedina999

Foxtrot wrote:

John wrote:

Abraker has had fights with both Lincolm earlygame and Ace lategame, which makes me suspect them both immediately.
nope, makes no sense. having fights =/= scum
I never said that, I just said that they are prime suspects because they had the most negative interaction with abraker, so they had the most motive. Also, why are you getting so defensive of Ace? Ever since he joined I was always suspicious of his actions, and even if he is a veteran player, his overly-confident attitude didn't fare too well with me.

I want to see what sLaiNi thinks so far.
Lincolm

Foxtrot wrote:

are you trying to say that if abraker would have survived, he would have kept pushing ace? what makes you think of that?
Why would he not push Ace again if both of them were alive regardless night kill?

Hika wrote:

abraker going self-vote crazy made him look wonky but it definitely cleared him as town... obviously.
No. It is scummy as fuck. Next game there is scum self-vote, you're going to confirm him as town. (I did that in my last game in here lul)

johnmedina999 wrote:

I see that my relative inactivity is turning on me. However, that's because I had no idea what was going on. Now that we have some more information, I can be more active.
Why would you not getting information by yourself? As I said, you're too passive.

johnmedina999 wrote:

Abraker has had fights with both Lincolm earlygame and Ace lategame, which makes me suspect them both immediately. It's worth noting that Lincolm stared PoE Day 1, no less, on abraker before he voted for himself.
I said it is weak reason also, tho.

johnmedina999 wrote:

I never said that, I just said that they are prime suspects because they had the most negative interaction with abraker, so they had the most motive.
You should check how my interaction after I unvoted abraker was negative interaction. I'm gonna wait your response regarding this.

=
Hika
Self vote is scummy.
I'm not saying it isn't but it is seen more as anti town than scummy.

I don't think scum would do that but he's not here anymore so it doesn't matter.
Hika
@Foxtrot and John:
If Ace was scum, he probably NK'd abraker to clear himself.
Scum could have also created WIFOM to make you think Ace did it.
I want you to let that sink in a bit.

And you guys tell me what you think about that.
Hika
@Lincolm;
I think abraker would've stopped scumhunting Ace depending on NK.
Lincolm

Hika wrote:

@Lincolm;
I think abraker would've stopped scumhunting Ace depending on NK.
Well, I haven't read again. I just go vote as starter. Btw, it isn't because NK result. I found that his first post is weird post if he is town.
Foxtrot

John wrote:

I never said that, I just said that they are prime suspects because they had the most negative interaction with abraker, so they had the most motive. Also, why are you getting so defensive of Ace? Ever since he joined I was always suspicious of his actions, and even if he is a veteran player, his overly-confident attitude didn't fare too well with me.
to be fair, most of the people in here had a negative interaction with abraker. some just had it worse. abraker was also the most obvious guy scum could have gone after, unless he was scum himself (which clearly, he wasn't). and why wouldn't i be defensive of ace if i think he's town? NK kind of proved me that he isn't, so there's my reason why i think he's innocent. his overly confident attitude wouldn't have done well if he's scum, either.

=

Hika wrote:

If Ace was scum, he probably NK'd abraker to clear himself.
that seems too obvious imo, but it makes sense. maybe scum went after abraker because they thought he had an investigative role, considering the way he was questioning everybody?
Lincolm
Anyway, I think I can describe my gut. He goes to Foxtrot instantly and said we ignored abraker.

Well, I don't see how Zexion or me ignored him when I read and respond it, especially when abraker asked everyone opinions in his read at Ace Timing and we answered.
Also, D1 Ace holded his vote, but at start of D2 he goes to Foxtrot instantly.

If I remember correctly, tho. Gonna back to work, break time is over.
Foxtrot

Lincolm wrote:

Anyway, I think I can describe my gut. He goes to Foxtrot instantly and said we ignored abraker.

Well, I don't see how Zexion or me ignored him when I read and respond it, especially when abraker asked everyone opinions in his read at Ace Timing and we answered.

Hika wrote:

Hika
Linc ur being a bit weird.
Lincolm
Bruh, I'm not analyzing NK, but his first post. I already said it also.
Lincolm
Well, address your reason then.
Ace Timing

johnmedina999 wrote:

those fights that had such a powerful impact on me that I was scared of his scumhunting prowess

pls
Ace Timing
abraker died because he was a pretty mutual townread from what I saw.
Ace Timing

Lincolm wrote:

Foxtrot wrote:

he didn't get anywhere with it yesterday so why would he today?
what from my actions made you think abraker intimidated me enough to nk him?
Ace Timing

Lincolm wrote:

Hika wrote:

No. It is scummy as fuck. Next game there is scum self-vote, you're going to confirm him as town. (I did that in my last game in here lul)
self-vote isn't scum
self-hammer is scum
Ace Timing

Lincolm wrote:

o..k..?
what's the relevance of this?
Foxtrot

Ace Timing wrote:

Lincolm wrote:

o..k..?
what's the relevance of this?

Hika wrote:

Lincolm
Lul, i never seen self-hammer as scum, but it is funny i can't stop laughing now.
Because he didn't get anywhere doesn't mean he automatically read you town and let you go. Depends on NK, perhaps it can.
I don't say anything abraker died because he intimidated you.
Lincolm
You hold your vote because you doesn't know which scum you should push. You said Foxtrot, John, and Aomi is scum in your read. You holded it then vote Foxtrot because Hika voted also. And D2 you immediately vote Foxtrot. Why then?
Lincolm
Bro, I don't know what do you want with that post because I think the context isn't related each other. I never said anything about why abraker is dead or something.
show more