show more
Hika
what convenience
I don't understand
Foxtrot

Hika wrote:

what convenience
I don't understand
What do you mean what convenience? Besides I don't expect you to explain for him since you seemed confused in his actions as well.
Zexion

Foxtrot wrote:

Zexion wrote:

A foxtrot lynch seems to be more and more interesting.
why would lynching me be an interesting idea? and why is Ace voting for me?
Because you have shown little content or intent on helping town on the second half of the day.

Foxtrot wrote:

I already know why he scumread me but I'm not the only person in his scum list. It just seems too convenient that he's voting me after Hika did
I don't see any "convenience" on Ace's voting. What's the problem with another wagon?

Vote: Foxtrot
Zexion
Reminder there's 7 hours until deadline, i'll be checking the thread every once in a while.
Hika
I'm here till the end of the day. Everyone come and let's have a discussion.
Lincolm
I might be not around because 6 hour from now because I need to get to work and I need to sleep now. Still, I think you guys need my vote to reach lynch.

No, please not on Foxtrot. I kinda regret pushing Ace's reaction to vote Foxtrot.
Ace Timing

Foxtrot wrote:

Lincolm wrote:

Because he scumreads you. Ask him why he scumreads you.
I already know why he scumread me but I'm not the only person in his scum list. It just seems too convenient that he's voting me after Hika did
It's not convienient. That is literally why.
abraker

Hika wrote:

^ im starting to see what you're getting at here but I don't know if it's really that deep
Like, do you not accept his reasoning for me being town or something?

I mean, I'm not asking him why I'm town. If he thinks I am, then he thinks I am but I'm curious to know myself
He never said his reasoning. If he did, which post?
Ace Timing
I mean at this point, after denying your requests for for so long, would you really accept any reasoning I had?
abraker

Ace Timing wrote:

I mean at this point, after denying your requests for for so long, would you really accept any reasoning I had?

abraker wrote:

Responses to questions from each player only scrapes the surface. I see them as a mask that may have a crack or two if you are lucky.
After I said this, do you really think I will accept any reasoning from anyone?

I still need your reasoning because any info can be helpful
Foxtrot

Zexion wrote:

Foxtrot wrote:

why would lynching me be an interesting idea? and why is Ace voting for me?
Because you have shown little content or intent on helping town on the second half of the day.
Yeah, but I wouldn't call it a good reason to just lynch me off; the day has been postponed for so long it's kind of hard to offer anything new without over analyzing

Ace Timing wrote:

What?
Hika

Lincolm wrote:

@Ace Timing : So why aren't you voting Foxtrot?

No Lynch is bad, but I don't like both wagon. I don't think I want to vote Foxtrot also.

I really think to vote Hika only for the sake of lynch.
So you'd be willing to vote me but not Fox?
Hika
abraker, my fault, I misread what he was saying in a quote a few pages back
Foxtrot
Nevermind don't read the last quote in the last post I'm tired

Zexion wrote:

What's the problem with another wagon? Vote: Foxtrot
I don't know what to do here because I literally don't know how to defend myself but I just think that creating another wagon right before the end of the day seems brash but I don't even fucking know anymore
Foxtrot

Hika wrote:

Lincolm wrote:

@Ace Timing : So why aren't you voting Foxtrot?

No Lynch is bad, but I don't like both wagon. I don't think I want to vote Foxtrot also.

I really think to vote Hika only for the sake of lynch.
So you'd be willing to vote me but not Fox?
He seems pretty worried about me getting lynched off I don't know why though
Hika
post rubs me so wrong I can't let it go
Foxtrot
I understand why it would because he gets no benefit from me being alive or lynched off so I don't know why he'd care
Foxtrot
then again it's not like I'm gonna tell him to vote me instead, I don't wanna get killed on D1
Foxtrot
Hika (4) - Zexion, , johnmedina999. Foxtrot, Aomi
abraker (2) - rEdo, Lincolm
rEdo (1) - [ - Zekks - ]
Foxtrot (1) - Ace Timing, Hika
aaAAA I don't know if this matters but Aomi replaced Zekks so to see an extra vote there kind of throws the game off
Ace Timing

Foxtrot wrote:

Ace Timing wrote:

What?
Someone voted you and I scumread you. If someone voted john, the same thign would happen. I just moved my vote to the scumread that had a wagon.
Zexion
I'm feeling we're not going to lynch anyone today.
johnmedina999
AAAAAAH WE HAVE LESS THAN AN HOUR

OK, so Ace makes sense with

Ace Timing wrote:

Someone voted you and I scumread you. If someone voted john, the same thign would happen. I just moved my vote to the scumread that had a wagon.
However, you haven't given reasoning for any of the three scumreads except Fox; I don't like that, but it's too late to ask for that.

Unless we can make up our minds in 30 minutes we will have to settle for nolynch.
Hika
8 minutes. Looks like it's a no lynch.
Topic Starter
beeboy123
Day 1 has ended in a No Lynch.
VC will be here later.

Night Ends in 36 hours from this post.
You may no longer post in this thread until the day start.
Topic Starter
beeboy123
sLaiNi replaces rEdo
Topic Starter
beeboy123
Abraker has died night 1 he was a Vanilla Townie
Topic Starter
beeboy123
Day 2, VC 1

With 8 alive it takes 5 votes to lynch!

Not Voting () - Everyone

Mod Notes -

Deadline:
abraker
Bah
Foxtrot
abraker probably got too close at one point and made scum feel threatened. That's a sign at least

I'm at lunch right now, I'll check progress once I get home
Hika
@Mod: pls change title and deadline pls
Ace Timing

Foxtrot wrote:

abraker probably got too close at one point and made scum feel threatened. That's a sign at least

I'm at lunch right now, I'll check progress once I get home
nice try

everyone ignored him for the most part

Vote: Foxtrot
Foxtrot
bro please
Foxtrot
he was mostly onto you but you're obviously not scum because if you went after him right away that'd just be dumb
Zexion
I did not expect this.

But it's more informative than I thought. I'll have to read the first day all over again.
Hika
This game is deep af ngl LOL
Hika

Zexion wrote:

I did not expect this.

But it's more informative than I thought. I'll have to read the first day all over again.
Alright, this made me think of a question.

I direct this at you mostly but to everyone is an open ended question.
Who do you think would've been targeted at night and why?
Foxtrot
hey hika, one question. don't you feel like abraker's death was a rookie mistake?
Foxtrot
i'm asking you because you are one of the people in here with the most experience. why would scum go after the most active guy here? it doesn't make any sense.
Hika

Foxtrot wrote:

hey hika, one question. don't you feel like abraker's death was a rookie mistake?
I don't think so. I feel like everyone here had valuable input, those active during the day.
Maybe scum felt threatened or intimidated by the fact he was going through everyone's post that they felt the need to eliminate them.

Everyone here could have figured he was town for the get go.
He was never going to be lynched off if you think about it.

Analyzing posts and making them recurrent shows that someone is watching your every move. And it also gives town another chance to read someone's posts if they haven't clearly the first time.
Foxtrot

Hika wrote:

Maybe scum felt threatened or intimidated by the fact he was going through everyone's post that they felt the need to eliminate them.
yup, that's my same thought right there. like i said, i feel like abraker got too close at one point and scum freaked out, making him the first victim. and that's also why i was wondering if that was a rookie mistake, because targeting abraker was just damn too obvious. shouldn't the scums go after someone who didn't contribute at all so we could scratch our heads even further? i feel like abraker's death gave us more answers than questions. that said, this new day gave me new reads. i'll go over them once i'm not too tired

town:
Hika
Lincolm
Ace Timing

null:
sLaiNi
Zexion

scum:
johnmedina999
Aomi
show more