forum

Newbie Game 16: Day 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
abraker

Hika wrote:

I think me being cautious also has to do with the fact some people are new to the game
So I'm just being a little fair and at least trying to talk and express deadline and vote counts because they are beneficial to the game
makes little sense considering john is the only noob here. Show me other games you played in.
abraker

Ace Timing wrote:

so that makes Hika town?
No, but that makes you shady af
Hika
You want me to link every game I've played in?
That's a long list.
Hika
also I've never played with Zekks, haven't played with dulcet in 3.5 years... iirc.
My point still stands lol
Hika
Also I've only played with dawn once. I say new players = less than 5 games?
johnmedina999
How much time do we have? The counter in the OP expired already.
Topic Starter
beeboy123
Day 1, VC 4

With 9 alive it takes 5 votes to lynch!

Hika (4) - Zexion, , johnmedina999. Foxtrot, Aomi
abraker (2) - rEdo, Lincolm
rEdo (1) - [ - Zekks - ]
Foxtrot (1) - Ace Timing, Hika

Not Voting (1) - abraker

Mod Notes - Due to me being late for the deadline and not ever extending it by 48 hours the deadline will be tomorrow at 8pm EST.

Deadline: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/g ... nt=cursive
Lincolm
@Ace Timing : So why aren't you voting Foxtrot?

No Lynch is bad, but I don't like both wagon. I don't think I want to vote Foxtrot also.

I really think to vote Hika only for the sake of lynch.
Ace Timing

abraker wrote:

Ace Timing wrote:

so that makes Hika town?
why would I allow for my scumbud to get close to a lynch?
Ace Timing

Lincolm wrote:

Waiting for VC
abraker

Ace Timing wrote:

abraker wrote:

To make you look like you can't possible be scum. What kind of scum lets a scumpartner get close to lynch? One that is too confident within himself.
abraker

Ace Timing wrote:

Lincolm wrote:

Waiting for VC

Hika is only one voting for Foxtrot for crying out loud. Everyone else is focused on Hika, who needs one vote to go.
Lincolm

Ace Timing wrote:

Lincolm wrote:

Waiting for VC
Are you really waiting VC or waiting deadline?
Hika
ok
Hika

Lincolm wrote:

No Lynch is bad, but I don't like both wagon. I don't think I want to vote Foxtrot also.

ok then who do u want to vot then
express urself
Hika
y'all are literally voting me for the weakest reasoning ever even after I've covered all my bases ¿
Lincolm

Hika wrote:

Lincolm wrote:

ok then who do u want to vot then
express urself
Either Abraker, Zexion, or Ace.
Ace Timing

abraker wrote:

Ace Timing wrote:

To make you look like you can't possible be scum. What kind of scum lets a scumpartner get close to lynch? One that is too confident within himself.
you're going a little bit deep here man. You can ask anyone who's ever played with me, my scumgame is nothing to be proud of.

I'm scum with Hika
but I don't defend her
and am subtly encouraging a lynch on her
because I'm trying to make it look like I couldn't possibly be scum

I really want to flesh this out, am I going to swing this lynch around to hmm...
Vote: Foxtrot
foxtrot, for example?
Or do I end up voting Hika later.

And why didn't I just defend Hika again? Would I have been scum for doing that?
Hika
I don't know if I like the sound of a zexion lynch
Hika
Ace bro what r u doin bro I'm
So confused
Lincolm
Bruh, you should be happy that you could be saved with other wagon. It is your scumread also. Why are you asking that?
Ace Timing

Hika wrote:

Ace bro what r u doin bro I'm
So confused
I'm v interested in that dastard Ace Timing is planning. Hopefully abraker will be able to crack open the case on his plans.
Zexion
A foxtrot lynch seems to be more and more interesting. Sadly beeboy didn't put in the rules if we go by L-1 lynches at the end of the deadline or if we do have to reach majority in all cases.

Unvote

I really need an explicit deadline.
johnmedina999
I'll post something when a deadline is given.
Hika

Lincolm wrote:

Bruh, you should be happy that you could be saved with other wagon. It is your scumread also. Why are you asking that?
No, not directed to his vote but what he was saying prior to voting but I was really tired when he posted it.
Hika

beeboy123 wrote:

VC
LMAO wait did he just come here to post that
johnmedina999

Hika wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

VC
LMAO wait did he just come here to post that
Just like Beeboy did last time, he is going to replace the letters "VC" with the actual vote count.
Hika
Oh I had no idea he was doing that. My fault, got confused.
Yeah I'm worried the game will fall apart without that deadline.
abraker
@anyone: What do you think about my thoughts of Ace? Do you think I might be onto something or am I completely insane?
Hika
I think u might be a little deep into your analysis bro
Aomi
I agree with Hika, you're over-analyzing too much.
Foxtrot

Zexion wrote:

A foxtrot lynch seems to be more and more interesting.
why would lynching me be an interesting idea? and why is Ace voting for me?
Foxtrot
Also I think it's already been more than 24 hours since the last timer expired
abraker

Hika wrote:

I think u might be a little deep into your analysis bro

Aomi wrote:

I agree with Hika, you're over-analyzing too much.
Well I wouldn't call it impossible. How would you explain Ace's refusal to say why Hika is town?
Topic Starter
beeboy123
Day 1, VC 4

With 9 alive it takes 5 votes to lynch!

Hika (3) - johnmedina999. Foxtrot, Aomi
abraker (2) - rEdo, Lincolm
Foxtrot (1) - Ace Timing, Hika
Ace Timing (1) - abraker

Not Voting (1) - Zexion

Mod Notes - Due to me being late for the deadline and not ever extending it by 48 hours the deadline will be tomorrow at 8pm EST.

Deadline: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/g ... nt=cursive
Hika
WHERE IS REDO CUZ I WANT HIS READS
Lincolm

abraker wrote:

@anyone: What do you think about my thoughts of Ace? Do you think I might be onto something or am I completely insane?
Too assumptive?

Foxtrot wrote:

and why is Ace voting for me?
Because he scumreads you. Ask him why he scumreads you.

abraker wrote:

How would you explain Ace's refusal to say why Hika is town?
No idea. But his refusal is bad.

I'm pretty sure I'm unvoting and Zekks is out from game, but w/e.
abraker

beeboy123 wrote:

Not Voting (1) - abraker, Zexion
Pretty sure I still have my vote on Ace Timing from here

Lincolm wrote:

Too assumptive?
Sure it's a big stretch, but I wouldn't call it unreasonable. I typically latch onto a scenario and run with it unless someone can tell me why not otherwise in means other then claiming over analysis. Other possible red players might be Foxtrot, John, and Lincolm, etc, etc, but I don't have enough info to come up with a hypothetical case scenario detailing what they might be up to. That's why my I reserve my votes so long into the game and why most of the time I have null reads.

One may say it's pointless to go in this deep, but it does me no good scraping the surface. This guy voted for this guy; this guy did that!; you did because this, ok then... But ever stop to think how any of those actions are related? This guy voted this guy because if this and that, then perhaps that guy can get the advantage. That guy did that because if this other guy has a PR, then that guy has more reason to believe this. By constructing bits and pieces of how the game pieces might be laid out, you can start guessing each player's motives and via those motives, their roles. Responses to questions from each player only scrapes the surface. I see them as a mask that may have a crack or two if you are lucky.
Ace Timing

Foxtrot wrote:

Also I think it's already been more than 24 hours since the last timer expired
according to OP there's 21 hours left
johnmedina999
@abraker
How come you chose Ace Timing to pursue? If I am understanding this correctly, Ace needing a VC like Hika rubbed you the wrong way; if that's so, why are you not pursuing Hika the same way as well? She did it way before Ace came in, you had a chance to do it. You did get on Hika's case for a bit when you analyzed her ISO here, but that's nowhere near how hard you are pushing Ace; and you didn't follow your own sentence:

abraker wrote:

Sure it's a big stretch, but I wouldn't call it unreasonable. I typically latch onto a scenario and run with it unless someone can tell me why not otherwise in means other then claiming over analysis.
show more