Newbie Game 16: Day 2

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hika
Vote: redo
rEdo
Why are you so mean already :(

I haven't seen Zekks in our recursive town yet, so he must be the bad guy!
Vote: [ - Zekks - ]
Zekks
>:O But you also haven't seen abraker, Foxtrot, and john in this town either! Trying to knock off the easy ones to win >.> I see...
Vote: rEdo
johnmedina999
abraker played last game and didn't come in until a while later; I hope he doesn't do that again.
rEdo
I did, except for Foxtrot. Nice try. >:)
rEdo
Actually, I don't recall playing with john, but I saw him on the forums like a month ago or so, that's why I somehow remember him.
Hika

rEdo wrote:

Why are you so mean already :(
cuz fuck u
Foxtrot
RVS is always grand, isn't it
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

abraker played last game and didn't come in until a while later; I hope he doesn't do that again.
Was close to it. Gonna keep this tab open now. Disaster avoided
johnmedina999

Foxtrot wrote:

May I ask what RVS is?
Zexion
OH HEY I FELL ASLEEP BUT HERE I AM YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Vote: Hika

I'm pretty sure you're mafia because you didn't like my bastard game!

(Semi-drunk post will come up with more later)

ALSO I JUST NOTICED BEEBOY YOU STOLE MY RULESET, NOT THAT I CAN COMPLAIN BECAUSE I STOLE IT TOO BUT I WANTED TO MENTION IT.
Zexion
Wait it was actually my role PM's but whatever.

johnmedina999 wrote:

Foxtrot wrote:

May I ask what RVS is?
Random Voting Stage

Friendly suggestion: read the announcement in the top of this forum! Lots of basic stuff is explained there.
Hika
ur game sucked because everyone targeted me!!
That spreadsheet made me mad. I should vote u.
johnmedina999
Playing a game with no flavor sucks, so have dome background.

The Queen has just approved the sailing of the Mary Anne to sail to America, to colonize the New World. The ship sailed with nine colonists, plus a captain and a cook. Everyone was excited for the adventures that were coming ahead, and each was there for a different reason: some were looking for riches and gold, others seeked religious freedom so they can practice their beliefs in peace, and others wanted a second chance in life. Nevertheless, there was tension on the boat. No one trusted each other, as they all came from different areas and were all from different socioeconomic classes. The journey to the New World was a silent one, and every meal they had felt as if it was about to erupt. Nevertheless, the journey was a safe one.

Getting off the ship, they decided to set up camp in the wilderness, not too far off shore. The ship captain and cook were to set sail tomorrow morning, so they both decided to stay at the settler's camp for the night. Getting ready to go to sleep, the campsite was silent, with everyone looking at each other suspiciously, making a silent agreement to trust each other, just for tonight.

However, when the settlers woke up in the morning, the captain and the cook were gone. They were on the beach, as the settlers found out moments later, with their heads bashed in with rocks that were laying next to their corpses. Everyone looked at each other with surprise, seeing as this was their first day, and there were already two people dead.

The settlers dug up two graves for their deceeced comrades in mournful silence. After the burial, one settler said, "
someone did this, and we need to find out who." And everyone agreed.
johnmedina999
Also sorry @mod if you were gonna do that, I couldn't wait, nor could I pass up the chance.
Lincolm
Hola!

Vote : Hika
because she is a meanie, so she must be a scum

Dawnsday haven't confirmed

Unofficial Vote Count
rEdo (L-3) : Hika, [ - Zekks - ]
Hika (L-3) : Zexion, Lincolm
[ - Zekks - ] (L-4) : rEdo
Not Voting : johnmedina999, Foxtrot, abraker, Dawnsday
Lincolm
Hey John, what does your PM colour have?
johnmedina999
It's mostly black text, if that's what you're asking.

Vote: Lincolm, I'm not that stupid.
johnmedina999
Please don't try to pick off the fresh meat just because it's juicy.
Zekks
pick off the meat when half of us are dead
Lincolm
That's logical answer. And no, I just ask if you get red or green colour, hoping you to answer red somehow.

Well-written flavour, though.
Lincolm
Hey Zekks, what do you think about John?
Zekks
idc, as long as I'm walking, there's no stopping for me 'w'
Lincolm

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

idc, as long as I'm alive, there's no way town win from me 'w'
FTFY
Zekks

Lincolm wrote:

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

idc, as long as I'm alive, there's no way town win from me 'w'
FTFY
do you wanna fight
Lincolm

Yep, let's fight.
abraker

Lincolm wrote:

Yep, let's fight.
Foxtrot

Lincolm wrote:

That's logical answer. And no, I just ask if you get red or green colour, hoping you to answer red somehow.

Well-written flavour, though.
why would he answer red? are you trying to distract us from actual scum and shift the attention to the new players?

Hey Zekks, what do you think about John?
this further proves my suspicion; stop trying to initiate a bandwagon, it's not working

Vote: Lincolm
Zekks
woah
Lincolm
I just want to know how experienced he is. He wrote really nice flavour for mafia but doesn't know RVS. Most people, even newbies, will know green and red are the expected answer, and some experienced people might be jokingly answer it by any means as it was in RVS. But I get John's POV, but your POV is same exactly same with him. Do you agree that he is newbie?

And no, I only asked read or opinion for actual contents. I don't see why John is scum by 2 fluff post and 2 actual content post that voting me.

Nice content anyway.
Lincolm
You don't want to vote me Zekks? A nice green fast wagon to jump in
Foxtrot
He wrote really nice flavour for mafia but doesn't know RVS.
doesn't take an experienced player to write good flavour

Do you agree that he is newbie?
yeah

Most people, even newbies, will know green and red are the expected answer, and some experienced people might be jokingly answer it by any means as it was in RVS
and because it's still RSV, I don't think he has any idea whether you're town or not, hence why he gave you a vague answer. to me, that makes perfect sense, he really has no reason to trust you.

i still don't understand why you asked about john to zekks. you could have asked anybody but you went straight for zekks

You don't want to vote me Zekks? A nice green fast wagon to jump in
what are you trying to accomplish
Lincolm
Ayyyy top page!

Foxtrot wrote:

doesn't take an experienced player to write good flavour
Maybe just me then.

Foxtrot wrote:

and because it's still RSV, I don't think he has any idea whether you're town or not, hence why he gave you a vague answer. to me, that makes perfect sense, he really has no reason to trust you.
Not vague, imo.

Foxtrot wrote:

i still don't understand why you asked about john to zekks. you could have asked anybody but you went straight for zekks
Because he was around. I like to engage someone who was around. If I want to ask who not online, I would put it later.

Foxtrot wrote:

what are you trying to accomplish
What do you think about Zekks, then? Am I wrong to engage to him? What should I ask to him?
Zekks
I would reconsider my vote, but I don't know to vote for

I might vote for Foxtrot, since she is trying to pin everyone on Lincolm, but that seems kinda weak, but I'll still hold onto that

Or I can change my vote to Lincolm, because Foxtrot has decent amount of evidence to support the fact that Lincolm could be the mafia
Lincolm
Okay fail top page. . . I'm stupid
Lincolm
It doesn't hurt me or Foxtrot if you vote me or Foxtrot.

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

I might vote for Foxtrot, since she is trying to pin everyone on Lincolm, but that seems kinda weak, but I'll still hold onto that
I think tunnelling is good in this condition, I like what he do.

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

Or I can change my vote to Lincolm, because Foxtrot has decent amount of evidence to support the fact that Lincolm could be the mafia
What do you think about my clarification?

Here is the unofficial vote count
Dawnsday haven't confirmed

Unofficial Vote Count
Lincolm (L-3) : johnmedina999, Foxtrot
rEdo (L-3) : Hika, [ - Zekks - ]
Hika (L-3) : Zexion, Lincolm
[ - Zekks - ] (L-4) : rEdo
Not Voting : abraker, Dawnsday
rEdo
[quote="[ - Zekks - ]"Or I can change my vote to Lincolm, because Foxtrot has decent amount of evidence to support the fact that Lincolm could be the mafia[/quote]

What do you mean by decent?
rEdo
wow are you serious that this quote box has fucked up LOL
rEdo

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

What do you mean by decent?

(oh, I fucked it up.)
rEdo
Let this one be a lesson to new guys, too: DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS, even if you messed up your formatting. It's third-rate, the content and the intent to send such content is the meat that we want.
show more