forum

boa - duvet [Taiko]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Surono
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 01 April 2018 at 22:04:12

Artist: boa
Title: duvet
Source: serial experiments lain
Tags: シリアルエクスペリメンツレイン alternative the race of a thousand camels op opening soundtrack bôa full version taiko
BPM: 93,14
Filesize: 6141kb
Play Time: 03:15
Difficulties Available:
  1. futsuu (1,96 stars, 340 notes)
  2. muzukashii (2,98 stars, 667 notes)
  3. oni (3,92 stars, 1000 notes)
Download: boa - duvet
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
and you don't seem to understand
Pachiru
guess who will gd ; ; ; ; ; )
Topic Starter
Surono
Dainesl
hi checking a few things, mainly metadata and shit

add the following tags: bôa, the race of a thousand camels, op, opening (possibly taiko too?)

I'd also recommend lowering the volume of most inherited points from 80% to 70%

also, I'd say the bpm should be either 186.28 (186.30 is a bit too fast) or 93.14 with SV put to 2.8.
Topic Starter
Surono
aaaaaa thanks for things <3
frukoyurdakul
Hoi ma boi.

[Timing]

Based on to the screenshot, the timing seems unstable. I precisely hit the notes with HD to test it, and some of the sections felt wrong. Please consider getting a mod from Skylish or Bonsai since I can't fix the timing errors like them, but instead I'll just tell the timing is a bit weird. I also checked from the editor and some of the sections are pretty late, and some of them are early. Tried to fix it but failed :D By the way I checked oni and muzukashii but couldn't find anything wrong, and since I only suggested one thing don't give me kudos on this. Good luck :^)

Topic Starter
Surono
thanks checking and recommendation <<<<333333
gotta go tryforeternity.mp3

edit:
now i tried with bpm 93.14 and offset -2 or idk ( i suck at offset... )
maybe it bcus some tempo are not in timing hit from the song especially kiais part. but other drums or metronome non kiais are enough stable i guess, welp mee....
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.