forum

Post things you like and explain why you like them!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dawns
Simple concept

I'm interested in what the citizens of OT actually like and enjoy!

I'm largely interested in Arcade Games (pacman, pinball machines. that type of stuff) since they have a pretty rich history connected to them and they feel like a doorway to the past to me, it's nice to go to a local arcade and fuck around playing on arcade machines or going to a bar and playing pinball.
Zekks
i like dogs bc they're too good for humans
Serraionga
I really enjoy a dish of spaghetti with Bolognese sauce. It is definitely one of my favourite meals.

As for why I consider pasta to be my favourite food, well... there's not much to it. Its taste is simply surpreme and above of all things combined.
roshan117
sleeping - every dream is a new adventure

osu!/forums/video games in general - helps distract me from real life struggles

anime - idk lol

cats - cute and fluffy and cant rip ur face off (i dont hate dogs - i just have trust issues with them due to past incidents)

programming - feels like im actually contributing something, and its cool to make things urself
Meah

Dogs

[ - Zekks - ] wrote:

i like dogs bc they're too good for humans
and I feel happy playing with them. I've had them in my side since birth and was bitten once but still I love them ♥

ClariS
Everytime I listen to their songs, I feel at ease. It makes my mood brighter. Recently they had a concert and was uploaded on youtube, it made me really happy. I've been a fan of them since Oreimo days, irony and reunion was great ♥

Apink
I am a big fan and been following them ever since. Also same with ClariS specially Eun Ji's songs. My girls just have their comeback recently and had 6 wins. I'm happy 3

Anime
I wasn't really a big anime fan until a friend recommended me Sword Art Online last 2013, I was a huge MMORPG gamer back then and will spend money just to make my character strong. SAO really matches up with my taste and little did I know I was hungry for more anime then later watched Accel World and later on spread to different genres. Right now I am stuck with Romance Comedy anime ones. So at college, almost 90% of the student body in my year are all anime fans, even during classes we chitchat about it, what happened in the last episode etc. #teamonodera this #teamchitoge that. Nisekoi was the most talked anime that time and Kuroko no Basuke.

Greek Mythology
I've always been interested in them since my 2nd year of Highschool (Grade 10), everytime I go to the library I pick some books related to them and will kill time. At college, it wasn't really all anime and have a little detour about this. There was even this greek mythology anime on local TV that airs around 5 pm that I always watch, everytime I got home, I immediately turn on the TV and watch it. I have a very close friend who loves this too and buys Rick Riordan's books, I am a little tight with money so I just borrow the book after he reads it. Aside on anime, me and some of my friends talks about greek mythology during class hours too.

DOTA
A moba game whom me and my friend spend a lot of time to play with, we even skip classes cause of it :D lol lol. Please do not follow us, it's bad. Even though it made me a little angry everytime cause of some teammates who sucks, I just can't stop playing it.

osu!
Weeb music, kpop music in a game, ofcourse I'll like it. It's just weird because I wasn't really a fan of rhythm games but then this game made me waste over a thousand hours.

Cheese
Blame my mom for feeding me cheese a lot since early childhood for no reason, now I just love them.
johnmedina999
I like playing osu mania because I like to see myself improve and get better. The moment I realize I hit my wall is the moment I will lose my will to play, I think.
Meah

Bass Guitar
I love playing them and this will be my 6th year playing one.
My favorite Bassists are:

HJ Freaks

Crossdressing while playing some covers

My favorite bassist can't be this cute.

HaruchinBass

I do not really know whether she/he is a trap, but some says she/he is so I'll just take it that way.
abraker
osu!mania - Because it's something I've invested enough time in to be kinda good at

OT - Great time killer and occasionally challenges me with arguments and debates. Other times it is because I can write anything and not care.

Programming - It's like Lego, only working with modern day magic to make stuff.

Anime - To be clear, I am using the term "anime" because there of lack in terminology, but it is the closest term that come to when dealing with animated shows that have a unified story through all or majority of its run time. Those allow enough development for me to invest myself into the story

Living - Tell me why you hate it if you can, and if you can, you need help.
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

osu!mania - Because it's something I've invested enough time in to be kinda good at

OT - Great time killer and occasionally challenges me with arguments and debates. Other times it is because I can write anything and not care.

Programming - It's like Lego, only working with modern day magic to make stuff.

Anime - To be clear, I am using the term "anime" because there of lack in terminology, but it is the closest term that come to when dealing with animated shows that have a unified story through all or majority of its run time. Those allow enough development for me to invest myself into the story

Living - Tell me why you hate it if you can, and if you can, you need help.
You forgot Blitzfrog, yes, I am very flexible, I can be a thing

Things I like:
OT

OT!News

Abraker - That's the thing about abraker, he is a thing
Meah
Surgeries/Medical Treatment
I find these things satisfying and amusing.

Jiggers Treatment

Gout Crystals Removal

Dislocatied Fingers, Arms etc.

FINGERLOCK
i like money because i dont have any and i would really like some please donate to my patreon
Fhaye
Food - Who doesn't? Everyone loves food.

Sleep - I wish I could just sleep all day and not go to school.

Money - My inner greed awakens :)
kai99
i just had dunkin donuts. i had quite a few things i wanted to post here but for now that's all gone. it's dunkin donuts only, and dunkin donuts for life. they. have the best donuts. donutsssssss.
but their coffee is mediocre and expensive so idk. i like donuts tho.
Meah

Instant Coffee
My day starts with a cup of coffee
My day ends with a cup of coffee
Sometimes I take 3 to 5 cups a day
I just love it and my day feels incomplete without it
levesterz
http://store.steampowered.com/app/26249 ... er_Comipo/
i like this software because it allow me to make a comic fast without drawing(cause i sucks at drawing) and later deleted that comic cause realised how shitty it is and the proceed to cry myself to sleep as I realise i have no talent in anything
KupcaH

Meah wrote:

ClariS
Everytime I listen to their songs, I feel at ease. It makes my mood brighter. Recently they had a concert and was uploaded on youtube, it made me really happy. I've been a fan of them since Oreimo days, irony and reunion was great ♥

osu!
Weeb music in a game, of course I'll like it. It's just weird because I wasn't really a fan of rhythm games but then this game made me waste over a thousand hours.
this guy knows
Lacrimae

Meah wrote:

Instant Coffee
me, but with kopiko 78°C
kai99

holy fuck i almost died looking at the thumbnails. i usually watch ... llike.. peaceful surgery vids like amputation or eye surgeries idk why but these creep me out
Meah

kai99 wrote:

holy fuck i almost died looking at the thumbnails. i usually watch ... llike.. peaceful surgery vids like amputation or eye surgeries idk why but these creep me out
You're just too weak, play more :D
Kidding, I am weird right?
kai99

Meah wrote:

kai99 wrote:

You're just too weak, play more :D
Kidding, I am weird right?
this is the most painful vid i've watched yet D::: :::: yours is too stronk
Meah
I am limited to muscles/skin only, eye surgeries totally creeps me out.

Lacrimae wrote:

me, but with kopiko 78°C
Ok din yun

Balut
At first I actually find this disgusting but a classmate of mine forced me to eat so I tried and eventually find it good. Salt + Spicy vinegar makes it perfect, I can atleast eat 2x a day. No I limit myself to it cause too much is too bad
Naimae
PLEASE STOP WITH THIS MEDICAL STUFF HOLY HECK

this thread is nice for me since i've always just liked this without really knowing or understanding why. i'll give it a try!

Cave Story

One of my favorite games is a little something called Cave Story, which you can play for free! Or on Steam, if you want. Or on Wii. Or 3DS. Or the Switch, soon. They port the game to a lot of different systems.

It's a game you can play both mindlessly and while actually trying. No difficulties to think about, no character creation to make me anxious for 4 hours, nothing. The story is there and it presents itself to you, and not intrusively. You're able to enjoy it at your own pace, and it even does a thing where there's a three endings, and really subtle actions lead to different endings (except the bad ending, that's really obvious). I like when games don't really tell you what actions lead to what endings, but rather have more subtle things build on top of each other for that. That might not be exactly how it works in this game, but it is kind of how it works.

The mechanics are really simple and fun and just enjoyable, I guess. The story is nice and cute (sometimes), the monsters are (mostly) cute, there's a lot of cute things I like but it doesn't overdo itself.

This feels like a really weak reason.

also fuck the last level fuck i haven't been able to beat it at all for the past several years
Aomi
i like this thread because it's sweet and untainted ♡
Meah

Running Man (Game Show)

I think it was around mid 2014 where a classmate introduced this show to me, ever since I've been following this show actively. The first episode that I've watched was where the Korean idol group SNSD guessed in and I've like it, yes I am a fan of them since they've released Genie. Okay back to the show, this one has been my stress reliever every week. It gets subbed every Monday GMT+8, as soon as I see it available I immediately jump in to watch. It has a total of 361 episodes and I've watched them all already though I actively started watching it around episodes 100+ to 300 then went back to 1-99, Song Jong Ki, Descendants of the Sun star and Lizzy of After School a Korean idol group was a member on their early days. Just recently Gary of Leessang left the show (RIP Monday Couple, fans are really sad that time) but then added two new members which brought new light to the show, Yang Se Chan and Jeon So Min.

Episode 361 sneak peak: Kwang Soo's pants fell off after a game (Variety Gods are always with him), Na Eun of Apink also is a guest
Topic Starter
Dawns
I have a crippling addiction to coca cola because it's got caffiene
abraker

Dawnsday wrote:

So, like, how is coffee working out for you?
Ryoid

Meah wrote:

Instant Coffee
Kopiko hahaha lol
My everyday candy
Topic Starter
Dawns

abraker wrote:

Dawnsday wrote:

So, like, how is coffee working out for you?
good but i honestly cannot drink too much coffee. coke however i can intake in large volumes
Meah

Spicy Foods

I just love spicy foods, I can stand eating a very spicy food and prefer what to eat spicy as much as possible. Spiciness brings different taste to the food and it makes dishes 10x more greater.
abraker
I ate a pepper once. Just once.
Meah

Ryoid wrote:

Meah wrote:

Instant Coffee
Kopiko hahaha lol
My everyday candy
Wooohohoh, . I used to have this some years ago but I stopped now, less sweets :D
Blitzfrog
I like smashing because the sound of lolis moaning is nightcore to my ears
Softwarm
I like books. Because they make me think.
Blitzfrog

Brisk Clarity wrote:

I read that wrong

That made me think.
abraker

Blitzfrog wrote:

Brisk Clarity wrote:

I read that wrong

That made me think.
oh no!
johnmedina999

Brisk Clarity wrote:

I like your posts.
show more