forum

I want to be good osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fortnitegirl25
pls teech me be good osu i want to be Cookieze and Vaxei pro singletapper thank you
Zekks
knock that motherfucker out clean with that goddamn gucci belt
johnmedina999
You can never be good at osu.

However, if you join the osu!mania cult community, you may have a chance! What do you say?
abraker
acc master race
Serraionga

play the fuck more

DJ Enetro
GUYS. DONT BASH ON NEW PLAYERS PLEASE.

Hmm. To be honest I'd get involved with the community, and of course, practice/play on a routine.
Really though questions like this should go to G&R though (Gameplay and Rankings).
Be my friend and I'll help you too!
Foxtrot

DJ Enetro wrote:

GUYS. DONT BASH ON NEW PLAYERS PLEASE.

Hmm. To be honest I'd get involved with the community, and of course, practice/play on a routine.
Really though questions like this should go to G&R though (Gameplay and Rankings).
Be my friend and I'll help you too!
Serraionga
BaraWolf

bloom jr wrote:

pls teech me be good osu i want to be Cookieze and Vaxei pro singletapper thank you
Git 1tb of beatmaps take ur pen/mouse and play all of them
clover
install hacks
Naimae

Sir Bloom Jr. wrote:

I implore you, bestow unto me your knowledge of this intricate game of the clicking of specific geometric shapes of the second dimension that not only have no interior or exterior corners, but also possesses a round figure with point equidistant from a fixed point in the center, and rapid keyboard pressing called "osu!". To this end, I have announced on this very forum my desire as a plea for help as I aspire to play at a skill level similar to this game's top players, such as "Cookiezi" and "Vaxei". Specifically, I wish to improve my keyboard pressing speed of a single finger onto a single key and I ask for and welcome any advice in this specific area of skill. I thank you for your time and hope for a response.
Good sir of unmalicious intentions, I can only advise that you engage in the activity of the clicking of the geometric shapes have described and of the pressing of keyboard buttons to substitute for the clicking of a mouse, as the clicking of a mouse can not be done nearly as rapidly as the pressing of buttons on a keyboard. Note that, if you want to improve a specific skillset, you should be engaging yourself in the specific arrangements of circles and keyboard button cues that require you to exercise your desired skills, and would then induce your improvement of that specific skill.

I wish you the best.
kai99
crying at this
- Sayori -
If you want to improve is easy

play more Kappa
ColdTooth

Serraionga wrote:

play the fuck more

Foxtrot
stop playing, it's not worth it
abraker
Attention FOOLS~! NEW PAGE!
ValetudoTheNeko
use your foot
ValetudoTheNeko

bloom jr wrote:

use your foot
KupcaH
use your foot
use your foot
Ryoid
Your foot use
Your foot
Serraionga
DirgeControl
touchscreen & singletapping with your small toe
Blitzfrog
To be good osu, you must be made by peppy