forum

¿How do you read?

posted
Total Posts

How you read, on what are you MAINLY focused while playing.

Watch circles, click them.
7.69%
Eyes on each circle at right timming.
7.69%
Global vision of all without focusing eyes.
26.92%
Eyes on some circles, mainly focused on music.
11.54%
Focused on AR circles or Follow points.
1.28%
Patterns learning.
5.13%
Flow, timming, rhythm.
5.13%
Eyes on cursor, watching the cursor on top of each circles.
2.56%
Idc/Idk/I just play the game.
19.23%
Other/Depends the map or patterns i'm playing.
12.82%
Total votes: 78
Topic Starter
ManuelOsuPlayer
Explain yourself.
This post it's to disscuss about ways to read/focus. No what it's the best way or the worst way.
You can add on what you think you're good/less bad, and what you think you're worst on.
I will change some options if there is other commun way to read what i don't know.
Deva
I go full cookiezi and let my mussel memory do it's thing
Topic Starter
ManuelOsuPlayer
I move the cursor from circle to circle without lose vision from it and using peripheral vision to watch where the circles are. Music to tap at right timming.
I play better streams and short jumps than other patterns. I play worst spaced mapping, side to side jumps and low bpm.
Serraionga
I choose a book.
I acquire the book I want to read in case it's not in my possession.
I find a comfortable place to sit and make sure there's plenty of light.
I open the front cover.
I start reading. I also make sure to pace myself: reading for too long prevents me from actually enjoying the book.
__

On a more serious note, it really depends on the map or the patterns I'm playing. But other than that I don't really mind, so...

Zekks
I got my corneas removed and now I can't see anything, I'm blind
Nanachii
I am illiterate.
I am unable to read.
Celine
Learn alphabets
Find text
Identify the letters on each word
Find the meaning of said word
Repeat stwp 3 and 4 on each word on the entire sentence
Connect the words, find the meaning of the sentence
Repeat step 3 to 6 until you finish the entire text, making a summary to help you memorizing them is suggested
7ambda
Pattern knowledge, song knowledge, flow, rhythm, timing, and mental relaxation are all components of reading.
repr1se
How do you walk?
Meah
Idc/Idk/I just play the game.
Rynnavinx
Eyes on some circles but generally just following the flow of the song. I look at follow points to guide me to the next circle and to determine pattern and order. Mainly focused on music for rhythm. I look at approach circles for slow/non-intuitive note rhythms.
N0thingSpecial
It really depends on the pattern, cross screen triangle/overlapping back and forth? Muscle memory don't need to look at individual circles. Something slightly random I would have more eye movement. Streams are entirely rhythm and stamina based.

Also I read top down right to left
mulraf
from left to right

seriously i don't know. it's just like i'm watching a video or something. i just look at the screen and stuff happens idk. so i guess "I just play the game"
kai99
i read upside down
automatic HR
- Sayori -
Depends on the map. I mean,is different reading jumps than streams or reading weird patterns
Ryoid
Mash your keyboard and enjoy the game
N0thingSpecial

Ryoid wrote:

this guy knows?
Deva

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Ryoid wrote:

this guy knows?
I mash my keyboard and enjoy gaem and pray mole and my top play is an SS so yeah

This guy knows
Kayy

HK_ wrote:

N0thingSpecial wrote:

this guy knows?
I mash my keyboard and enjoy gaem and pray mole and my top play is an SS so yeah

This guy knows

I mash my keyboard and ragequit and my top play is shit so yeah

This guy knows :?:
Frikandel
Honestly I have no idea... I tend to try to keep track of cursor without actually following the cursor very hard. I think.
Topic Starter
ManuelOsuPlayer

Frikandel wrote:

Honestly I have no idea... I tend to try to keep track of cursor without actually following the cursor very hard. I think.
I think we read same way, you read ahead from cursor and you watch it only getting closer to circles. I do same read but with delay from your reading.
Can you remember watch the cursor getting closer to some circles and on top of stacked, but not anywhere else?
If that's the case you aim with your eyes movement. Hand-eye coordination. ¿Can you aim jumps what your visión can't read?
Tamako Lumisade
I look at each approaching circle
Lacrimae
i can't read xdd
Pachiru
i read letters