forum

HOW TO ACC 101

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Deva
ez pp lmao

What I really wanted to ask is how do you calculate UR with DT?
ManuelOsuPlayer
DT UR/1'5
140/1,5=93UR

Don't you have to move your global offset +3?
Nice SS btw.
N0thingSpecial
You calculate UR by pointing a gun to your head with a pillow between your head and the gun, pull the trigger, leave a suicide note to let your parents what a disappointment you are for farming passcode
KupcaH
I wanna be the boshy
kai99
i want to fc this one day
Topic Starter
Deva

N0thingSpecial wrote:

You calculate UR by pointing a gun to your head with a pillow between your head and the gun, pull the trigger, leave a suicide note to let your parents what a disappointment you are for farming passcode
I'm sorry senpai :c
I honestly had no idea that was a farm map, I just wanted to play some DT...
Runiel
188 pp wtf that is good good job my man you truly did it 100 % accuracy too dope sick beats my man hope you got valedictorian at yale proud of you dude grats on the score hope you will continue like this in life proud of you
B1rd
you don't even have 3000pp yet you're farming DT maps

kys
Edgar_Figaro
Eh ignore them, play what you want to play. If you enjoyed it then that's all that matters and not what the community thinks.
N0thingSpecial

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

Eh ignore them, play what you want to play. If you enjoyed it then that's all that matters and not what the community thinks.
This guy doesn't know
KupcaH

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

This guy doesn't know
This guy knows
Barusamikosu
SS congratulation
Celine
Hit Accuracy: 98.19%
Kappa
Topic Starter
Deva

BWSnoob wrote:

Hit Accuracy: 98.19%
Kappa
You don't even have 2 6* chokes in your top plays kappa
Celine
Of course I choke on 4*s 🌚
Celine
Excuse me? my pp is 2.5k and according to bancho i am above average (2.1k) so my opinion must be respected and my analysis on the game is legit and im going on factual basis. I dont like to kiss ass of any pro without any reason. U have no right to critisize it u bastard .
N0thingSpecial
ur gay and I'm going on factual basis
KupcaH
hi gay
dung eater
if you get gay ur it's a gay map for you
Topic Starter
Deva
yeah your gay
dung eater
no ur gay
Topic Starter
Deva
I know
autoteleology
SS this on DT and then I'll be impressed

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/58333?m=0
iderekmc

BWSnoob wrote:

Excuse me? my pp is 2.5k and according to bancho i am above average (2.1k) so my opinion must be respected and my analysis on the game is legit and im going on factual basis. I dont like to kiss ass of any pro without any reason. U have no right to critisize it u bastard .
according to bancho you should have 2.1k pp? where can i look that for myself?
Celine
play more
Topic Starter
Deva

Philosofikal wrote:

SS this on DT and then I'll be impressed

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/58333?m=0
This is as far as I'm willing to go since that map is retarded and not worth the effort

show more