You have like nothing hitsounded, like 4-6 whistles per diff. It's not enough. Alternate between drum whistle and soft whistle if you need to, or even use drum hitnormal for downbeats or something? You'll definitely need to do more with hitsounding. oops
- 00:01:634 (2,4,1) - 00:08:361 (4,1) - This overlapping thing happens only in the intro then the rest of the map is super clean. I don't really think that meshes too well. I would recommend removing these overlaps just for structural consistency. i dont think its a big problem, you get some just-faded overlaps in places like 00:15:634 (4,1,4,2)
- 00:10:089 (1) - Seems like ?_? to have a spinner here when the song is essentially the same as before. i think it makes for a nice transition into 00:12:907 and allows for a better experience, but i agree so i've changed it and hopefully reached something of an acceptable inbetween?
- 00:02:725 (4) - No NC, 00:05:634 - NC, 00:08:543 - no NC. Choose one method and keep it consistent. uh they're different patterns though, and the NC on 00:08:543 is following chimes
- 00:17:271 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - Pretty high density for a Normal. This seems like too much 1/2 in a row especially with only a 1/2 slider connecting them. aw ok fix
Just DS the diff too, there's 4x jumps that newbies won't be able to follow.
Generally the Normal is too hard. Easy has 15 objects, Normal has 80. The density increase is too steep. i think its okay now
- You can have NCs every hypermeasure here since the density is so laughably low. i remapped the easy
Do more with hitsounding and fix your normal diff then you can call me to take another look. hitsounded everything