Sry for the late mod.
- 00:01:271 (1) - I think this is better as a spinner as the slider head isn't emphasizing the piano like the tail, 00:05:634 (2) - and 00:07:089 (1) - . I find it better as it shows what're you following.
- 00:31:816 (4) - This slider feels out of place as it doesn't seem to emphasize a change on the strings like other sliders. There seems to be a change on 00:30:361 - so how about making 00:27:452 (3) - repeat once?
- 00:03:998 - I don't think this should be treated as 00:03:271 - as it sounds stronger. So perhaps, emphasize it.
- 00:03:452 (5) - and 00:09:271 (5) - ^
- 00:10:089 (1) - Spinner seems to not following anything here. There's no particular held sound, or anything. The whole spinner (+1 circle from before) can be easily replaced by the rhythm from 00:01:271 (1,2,3,4,5) - and it'll be just fine. There's nothing particular different here than the one before, so a different rhythm choice wouldn't really work.
- 00:12:907 (1) - I find that this slider is held too long, and should be cut off by a 1/2 beat. It doesn't really seem balance for 00:12:907 (1,2,3) - as 00:13:634 (2,3) - follow the piano keys, while 00:12:907 (1) - skips two. Sure it may be the longest because of the additional change in the strings, but it's kinda forgetting what else it should be emphasizing. So by making it a 1/1 slider would tell that it's special since the rest are 1/2 sliders, and not forgetting about the piano. Also, I think this rhythm would be better, but it's up to you: https://gyazo.com/01bfdab3c8fe51352f19a92632bd1d85
- 00:23:452 (3) - Kinda weird that the sound on 00:23:634 - is emphasized while other same sounds aren't. I don't really understand why would you put a pattern of "no emphasize, yes emphasize…" There's no changes in the piano that supports it, so they all should have the same reasoning.
- 00:03:452 (1,2,3,4) - I think this should be separate instead of stack as it kinda ignores the strong sound in circle 3, but it's ok.
- 00:10:089 (1) - Again, why a spinner?
- 00:30:361 (1,2) - I think this is better if reverse select its rhythm as 00:30:361 - has a sound that is different than the other similar parts.
- 00:32:543 (1,2,3,4,1) - Why are 1/2 beat circles are suddenly spaced here, when similar part before are stacked?