hi. I hope I can help hfjgj ty
- the newest standard for BG size is 1920x1200 (or 1920x1080) you big could be more high res and also has a weird aspect ratio. You could look for a better or upscale with this site: http://waifu2x.udp.jp/ and maybe resize it later with some random website or a program like GIMP. You can probably ask me or someone else to resize it too i'm probably gonna use a different bg later on anyways so until then this is gonna be bg www
- Your play field usage could improve I think. A lot of your diffs don't use the whole screen or stay in some quadrants a bit too long. It can feel and look more crammed if objects are too much in a certain portion of the screen, it can also add addition emphasis you may or may not want. I'll go over it in a bit more detail on Insane. yeah thats true though i feel like its a bit more justified since its a 30s map and im using low spacing patterns throughout diffs
[Easy]I can't say much besides some visual suggestions so I'm gonna do that and you can see if you like them or not
- overall playfield usage is the worst out of all diff on this one, most objects are more or less in the middle. You can try to move and rotate maybe some of the object arrangements. rotated something to use more of left side; all four corners are visited at least once even if its not rreally really close cause low ds+low sv+short length map lol so i cant really push it much more than this with current patterns
- The middle of the slider is closer than the rest 00:01:271 (1,2) - example. blanket modding LUL ww thanks, fix!
- Blanket modding again. Slider body is further away than end and head 00:18:725 (1,2) - example
similar thing 00:31:816 (4,1) - fix first www second i didnt align cause slider looks really flat if you lined up perfectly from that distance and i think that damages visual link
- I think it would give more emphasis to the bell sounds to just have 1 red anchor here 00:24:543 (1) - good idea, changed!!
- 00:25:271 (2,3,1,2) - I think 00:25:634 (3) - stands out less when you repeat the pattern like that. I could actually say that about this one too 00:20:180 (1) - maybe reduce the spacing on this one 00:25:998 (1,2) - since both of those were higher than usual. actually i dont need (3) to stand out in particular cause im not making the same motif stand out that i did in the insane with the nc doubles. these 00:25:271 (2,3) things are just a development on these 00:20:180 (1,2), they're meant to be emphasized equally. or maybe i misunderstood what you were talking about ?? you can pm me on discord to talk about it more if you want
- I really like how you already introduce the stacking theme in this diff 00:17:271 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - o w o
- blanket looks like 00:26:725 (1,2,1) - the head is inside the approach the slider end is on it and then body is outside, so you could choose how to "fix" it. same 00:32:543 (1,2,1) - nothing else you make me realise how disgusting my blankets are wwwwwwwwwwww
- The Overlaps on faded sliderends could look more similar, like here 00:01:634 (2,4) - and here 00:04:543 (2,4) - brought 00:05:452 (4) eversoslightly closer to previous slider head
- SV might've been cool here 00:24:543 - i think slidershape+pattern developments are already enough and sv would be inconsistent with spread but yeah could've been :vvvv
- this again could stand out more 00:25:634 (2) - I think making it into a circle would be nice, maybe you have other ideas. same I guess if 00:31:452 (2) - again i dont really want (2) to stand out in particular; same deal with normal, they're meant to be emphasized equally. reread above i guess?
and again you can always tell me if i missed your point ttt
- I don't really get why those are spaced out now 00:32:543 (1,2,3,4) - theme of pattern (difficulty) development with each section of song throughout all diffs
- playfield here seems bettur owo
- 00:01:271 (1,2,3,4,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,1,2,3,1,2,1,2,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - hmmm I get that you tried to emphasize the repetition of the melody, but I think you could've maybe tried to switch between quadrants or make it more apparent by making not as many objects still go into that quadrant.
I personally would switch for left to right in the intro. I would also suggest to ask some SB'er if you have a specific idea. i think the crammed feeling works well to create contrast, the intro is tight to juxtapose the rest of map; when 00:09:998 (1,2,3,1,2,3) comes up it has more of an effect and works better as a transition between sections of map
- Emphasizing the repletion with a jump out of the downbeat I think is not so good 00:04:180 (1,1) - wouldn't stacking like here work? 00:01:271 (1,2) - i want to visually separate the nc circle as it's not connected to the melody line; maybe one can argue that i shouldnt sacrifice gameplay for that, but throughout the map visual arrangement is a big theme, lots of geometric patterns later+ar8.2 so i think its ok in this map.
pretty much perfect otherwise can't say much tbh cause the execution seems consistent to me. :ok_hand: !!!
yea stellar execution, gl with the set tytytytytytytytytytytytytyttytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyttytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty