forum

Mod Queue (Old)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Amianki
Unfortunately, it will be similar to Higurashi in that the set-up is fully designed beforehand since there will be non-standard elements in it.
NoHitter
/in to host another one after this.
I'm ready to host mine, but Sakura kind of started her game already xD

Also maybe I'll go host a 5-p dethy
Sakura
Well everyone above me passed... and then I realized I was next after those.
Lilac
Currently, I am in the process of writing up the roles for this...However, the more I look at it, the more I think this should really be at MS instead...maybe

I think I might even change what game I want to do once again. Let's see the other Mafia games that I said I would make...

I can do Moderator Mafia or They Are Mafia. Which one do people want? Writing roles for both now.

Note: They Are Mafia will only accept signups for people who have played in more than one mafia game in a lifetime.
pieguyn
pre-in for either of those

I'm busy as hell right now but
1. by the time it starts I should be done
2. theme is fkin awesome
pieguyn
speaking of MS, it is precisely 1 week till I get to sign up to make my modding debut on that site

it'll be a closed normal 13p setup. we should go invade that game when it starts taking signups :3
NoHitter

pieguy1372 wrote:

speaking of MS, it is precisely 1 week till I get to sign up to make my modding debut on that site

it'll be a closed normal 13p setup. we should go invade that game when it starts taking signups :3
I guess I can sign up with my old MS account just for the heck of it.
Actually let me check if I can already join outside of Newbie games there.
Sakura
You can always join outside of newbie games just saying.
The only limit is that if you join a newbie game and you're a newbie you cant be in 2 newbie games at the same time.

Oh also you need to join as SE if you have 3 finished games, but that's not an issue if you want to join outside of the newbie queue anyways.
Sakura

pieguy1372 wrote:

A suggestion, dont join the Open mod queue if what you want is to get off fast with a game and try the normal queue instead (those are the only 2 you can use with 0 modding experience in MS), I've been on the Open Game Queue as mod for like a month and a half and there's still like 7 ppl before me.
Amianki
Note that when I put my mini normal through, it took a very long time before I was cleared to go. I really hope the list mod changing affected that positively.
Sakura
It has changed indeed, there's like... 8 ppl in the queue? besides it doesnt start based on when you /in'd to mod but the one that has the setup ready faster.
Tsukasa

NoHitter wrote:

pieguy1372 wrote:

I guess I can sign up with my old MS account just for the heck of it.
Actually let me check if I can already join outside of Newbie games there.
osu! invades MS part 2?
Sakura
Guess me going to MS left quite an impact...

Edit: Tho this is getting a bit off topic and would fit more on mafia discussion just saying :P
Sakura
Well the queue's a bit messed up due to all the players passing up, so please decide whether NH or Jinxy is going next.
pieguyn
ftr if Tsukasa/Jinxy/NH all pass then the next is Nyquill

and if he's not here then next is Lilac

and if he passes then next is farto x Sakura, but that's a 15p game and idk if that's possible

if everyone passes next is me (I won't pass) but I won't be hosting the setup in the first post. it'll be a surprise exactly what it is :P it's only a 9p game so we can also do that one if there's not enough activity for a larger game
NoHitter
atm I don't think we can handle two simultaneous large games
I think I'll host a mini dethy or something while we're waiting for Oddball to end.
Tsukasa
Move me to the back of the queue first.

Edit: Actually, if NH and Jinxy go first then don't bother.

But if Jinxy passes again then I'd have to pass (again)
Jinxy
I don't mind going, but like NH said, can we do another 12p? I can start if enough people want to play.
pieguyn
mine is only 9p, so we can do that one if we don't have enough for a 12p game, but want more than 5-7 players ~

ok fine I'll out the setup cause I'm nice

9p Jester Knightless
  1. 6 town - 2 mafia - 1 jester
  2. nightless, mafia get daytalk
  3. jester has until D3 to be lynched. if he fails, he suicides and loses
  4. when the first mafia dies, the remaining mafia gets a 1-shot kill
moar jester games for the jester god :>
Nyquill
I'll pass.
NoHitter
Gonna post my 5-p dethy now if you guys don't mind.
GuyInFreezer
Putting 7p "Manliest VGC Mafia" in the mini game queue.
EDIT: It's gonna be a role madness.
NoHitter
/in to mod again
Will be a 12-p game with special lynch mechanics.
Each Night, a randomly selected person will be picked to submit a number from 1 - 10. That number will determine a special lynch mechanic for that day.
For example, if 2 was picked and it turned out to be "Rock, Paper, Scissors", the lynch for that day will be decided by the winner of rock, paper, scissors, etc.

Edit: Actually I probably am going to switch my Groups in Town game with this one if I'm able to balance it out eventually.
GuyInFreezer

GuyInFreezer wrote:

Putting 7p "Manliest VGC Mafia" in the mini game queue.
EDIT: It's gonna be a role madness.
Changing to Western VGC UPick.
Tsukasa
why not the manry things?
GuyInFreezer
Because I ain't had no time for working on setup.
And dethy usually ends quick.
GuyInFreezer
Guess it's my turn now?
Sakura
I don't see anyone else with a mini game so go ahead.
NoHitter
Ironically dethy was more active that multiball lol

inb4 this mini game will be too
Sakura
Idk, im losing hopes of the activity on osu! lately...

In the meantime i'm still on the mod queue for open game on Mafiascum since September weee
Sakura
I'm inning to mod for a Touhou Upick (inb4 Lilac kills me)
Chamelo
Ah... excuse me.
Can I create a custom mafia game where the setup is customly generate?
Sephibro

CTs-Th wrote:

Ah... excuse me.
Can I create a custom mafia game where the setup is customly generate?
wat
Chamelo
Uh, I didn't make it clear.

I mean, just like the additional roles. (Not a misleading one)
Additional or never-seen-before ability.

But I guess it's okay. ._.
Amianki
That was Higurashi Mafia in a nutshell, so it's definitely been done before successfully.
Raging Bull

fartownik wrote:

So, any new game coming up soon?

edit: perhaps I should've written it in Mod Queue but meh
Amianki
Just a note that I am getting places with my Rewrite set-up. I'll most likely announce what the new shenanigans are later this week or sometime next week.

That also means I'd like a co-mod for this game as well since I think this one will be even more difficult to balance/keep track of/flavor.
NoHitter
I have no idea why JInxy's mafia skipped over mine :|
IIRC the queue was NoHitter - JInxy - Sakura. Me and JInxy temporarily passed, so it should be Sakura - NoHitter - JInxy.
fartownik
I guess you could host up your game already, JInxy is inactive here anyways.

Or at least contact JInxy via PM if he doesn't mind.
Jinxy
I'm still lurking here.

No point in starting a game that no one is interested in, if people prefer NH's game over TH V then go for it
show more