forum

Mod Queue (Old)

posted
Total Posts
show more
NoHitter
I have no idea why JInxy's mafia skipped over mine :|
IIRC the queue was NoHitter - JInxy - Sakura. Me and JInxy temporarily passed, so it should be Sakura - NoHitter - JInxy.
fartownik
I guess you could host up your game already, JInxy is inactive here anyways.

Or at least contact JInxy via PM if he doesn't mind.
Jinxy
I'm still lurking here.

No point in starting a game that no one is interested in, if people prefer NH's game over TH V then go for it
fartownik
I don't mind both, but if NH says your game was queued over his then I guess he should host it up first.

I would like to see them both at the same time though :F
pieguyn
I can still host my 9p game if there's not enough people for a 12p setup

CalignoBot wrote:

Just a note that I am getting places with my Rewrite set-up. I'll most likely announce what the new shenanigans are later this week or sometime next week.

That also means I'd like a co-mod for this game as well since I think this one will be even more difficult to balance/keep track of/flavor.
fyi your higurashi game made me start watching higurashi \o/
NoHitter
I'll go on ahead then. BTW, I was going to host Special Lynch Mechanics first over Groups in Town.
Sakura
It was my mistake with all the passing and skipping over, it should really be NH first then Jinxy.
Chamelo
in pls

Sleep/Sleepless Mafia | 9p++ | Closed setup
  1. The game has 2 parts: Day and Night. Each of them have a equal deadline, so do lynch rule. (Player can also vote at night.)
  2. Players can choose whether they'll sleep at night or not.
  3. Night kill can only use when the user is awake at night.
  4. Died player become ghost. They can talk in forum at night. They can't vote. (Example: town die becomes ghost town, mafia die becomes ghost mafia)
  5. Player must shout their action before use it, except night.
If I missed anything, please tell me.

EDIT: Changed from open to closed setup.
Sakura
If it's an open setup then you must provide a list of roles or possible roles (if it's random from some known ones)
Chamelo

Sakura wrote:

If it's an open setup then you must provide a list of roles or possible roles (if it's random from some known ones)
Change to closed setup, then.

(I'll edit my previous post too.)
GuyInFreezer
In to mod Perpetual MyLo

- 7 Towns
- 5 Mafias

If town is lynched, mafia needs to sacrifice one of his partners at night.
If mafia is lynched, mafia can nightkill one of the townies.

Town wins if they lynch mafia three times.
Mafia wins if town mislynch three times.
Sephibro
I'm willing to host this game now, if everyone is ok with that

Lupus in Tabula | 12p | Open Setup | Night start | No Reveal

2 Wolves: mafia goons, they have one factional nightkill, they have nighttalk but no daytalk
1 Mythomaniac: cop inspection on him gives town result, but he wins with wolves - he doesn't know who the wolves are
1 Seer: cop
1 Whore: doc
1 Medium: from the 2nd night on, he gets notified if the person who was lynched the day before was town or wolf
6 Villagers: vanilla townies

Deadlines will be 4 or 5 days for each day (as you prefer), and 24 hrs for each night

That should be pretty balanced - Let me know if i can go with that :)
Sakura
You're already in the queue with a werewolf setup u know...
Sephibro
i know but i would like to host this game now, if everybody is fine with that
Sakura

Sephibro wrote:

i know but i would like to host this game now, if everybody is fine with that
If all mods that are in between the next game and yours are fine with it, then i'm fine with it.
Sephibro
:*
GuyInFreezer

Sephibro wrote:

I'm willing to host this game now, if everyone is ok with that

Lupus in Tabula | 12p | Open Setup | Night start | No Reveal

2 Wolves: mafia goons, they have one factional nightkill, they have nighttalk but no daytalk
1 Mythomaniac: cop inspection on him gives town result, but he wins with wolves - he doesn't know who the wolves are
1 Seer: cop
1 Whore: doc
1 Medium: from the 2nd night on, he gets notified if the person who was lynched the day before was town or wolf
6 Villagers: vanilla townies

Deadlines will be 4 or 5 days for each day (as you prefer), and 24 hrs for each night

That should be pretty balanced - Let me know if i can go with that :)
FTC FTC
Sakura
didnt realize that, lol...

Sephibro i suggest making the seer macho or something.
GuyInFreezer
Also the setup is pretty townsided. That mythos thingy is a bad role that people will hate to play with due to the very high difficulty of that role (need to scumhunt correctly AND being able to signal scams that you are the mythos without being found out by town.)
Even with the night start scum has a chance to nightkill his buddy which will be bad. Not to mention that once the two goons die, it's basically a town autowin if the cop is still alive.
GuyInFreezer
Scums, not scams.
GuyInFreezer
actually nvm about the autowin part. But scum is still majorly screwed if that happens.
Sephibro
with 3 wolves and no mythomaniac, the setup would favor scum due to the night start and the no-reveal thing
also the Mythomaniac is IMO the funniest role ever to play

maybe the only thing i should correct is to make wolves aware of who the Mythomaniac is at the beginning of the game
Sephibro
or i could just make it 13~15p with 3 Wolves, no Mytho and more villagers

but Mytho is SHENANIGANS
pieguyn

GuyInFreezer wrote:

FTC FTC
night start (essentially being 3-8 setup) + no reveal + godfather? hell no

I probably cna't join though bc I'm too busy to join moar games and I'll also pass for now for that reason
Sephibro
he's not godfather, he doesn't know who the wolves are and wolves don't know who he is
Amianki
I have a gimmicky idea for a minigame next time we decide to start one.

3 Goons (daytalk)
4 Townies
1 Town Vig Switch
1 Town 1-Shot Vig

The goons know who the two non-townies are, but not who is which. Neither the Vig Switch nor the 1-Shot Vig know they are those roles, and the Vig only gains the shot when the Vig Switch dies. The mafia get a one-shot kill that can be used anytime after D2, but not in LyLo.
GuyInFreezer

pieguy1372 wrote:

GuyInFreezer wrote:

FTC FTC
night start (essentially being 3-8 setup) + no reveal + godfather? hell no

I probably cna't join though bc I'm too busy to join moar games and I'll also pass for now for that reason
That "GF" can't kill. And you should know how non-nk scum is horrible to play with.
pieguyn

GuyInFreezer wrote:

That "GF" can't kill. And you should know how non-nk scum is horrible to play with.
oh god rofl
GuyInFreezer

Sephibro wrote:

with 3 wolves and no mythomaniac, the setup would favor scum due to the night start and the no-reveal thing
also the Mythomaniac is IMO the funniest role ever to play

maybe the only thing i should correct is to make wolves aware of who the Mythomaniac is at the beginning of the game
Cant you just make a mythos a traitor?
It still achieves the gf status before being recruited.
Sephibro
mythomaniac is already a traitor
Tsukasa
/out

Way too busy to do shit

Plus this way I won't bother people who can mod
Sakura
I'll fix that when i'm home then.

I wonder tho, are there people here who would in for a sequel to High School Mafia as a minigame?

Edit: That also means that Nyquill's game is up next.
Nyquill
Well I can't say i'm prepared for what I had in mind at the time of entering the queue. I can host an alternative though.

edit: actually if someone has a setup ready to go just let them go first then
Sakura
last time i checked we still wanted to tune some things up on death note mafia, but i'll check with farto since i've been busy. Also will need to contact Lilac and see if he still wants to go.
Lilac
I said that I would change my game and co-mod with LS about a different game that we're going to change at least twice before.
Sakura
So I suppose it isn't ready yet?
Sephibro
ok I made a couple adjustments to make the setup balanced
also everybody should be fine with me hosting it now, except for Blue Yoshi who's been inactive in the last 3 months

do i only have to create the topic by myself?
NoHitter
LS still hasn't given the go signal for you to skip over the queue.
Sephibro
Sakura
I don't mind you skipping over us since i haven't heard from fartownik regarding the setup for a while.

So as soon as pieguy gives the ok you can skip over every1 in the queue.

Edit: This also implies that if pieguy doesnt give the ok he's next.
show more