Mod Queue (Old)

posted
Total Posts
show more
pieguyn
ilu Raging Bull <3

I think you know who to give me ww
Amianki
Put me down for an unannounced game. I'm going to do another theme.
Sakura
NoHitter's up next.
Sakura
NoHitter mentioned that he doesn't have time at the momment to host his game, so Tsukasa's Mafia Union is up next.
pieguyn
which is now Touhou SWR and I'm pre-in cause RB is awesome \:D/
Tsukasa
If you're talking about SRW

Please PM me for the pre-in (So that I won't forget to add you 2)

And I am confused as to what is going on
Raging Bull
Man I want to play touhou mafia but im just so busy now :(
Tsukasa
In a sense that now is today.

SWR mafia would probably start sign-ups tomorrow. Since I'm "kinda" busy today as well
Tsukasa
And man I keep forgetting to say the important parts
Tsukasa
Actually let jynix start first.

I still have to finalize my schedule this week
Jinxy
I pass too.

Do we have enough active players to run 3 games at the same time without each being negatively affected?
Tsukasa
IIRC both are almost done
Tsukasa
Wait scratch that...

Higurashi looks far from over
pieguyn
we shouldn't do 3 games
/point at saki mafia
GuyInFreezer
Dunno if y'all do this on this site but,

Mistakes UPick has ended with Mafiaaaaaa win.
Sakura
If anyone's interested I could host a Dethy setup (5p)
It's basically this:
1x Sane Cop (Gets correct results)
1x Paranoid Cop (Gets Guilty on Everyone)
1x Naive Cop (Gets Innocent on Everyone)
1x Insane Cop (Gets Reversed results)
1x Mafia Goon

Night 0 Cop Head-Start
The cops dont know their sanities.
If a cop dies, the flip doesn't reveal sanity.
Amianki
Put me down for a 12p Rewrite themed game. I'm starting to design it but will wait until my current game is done before starting to flesh it out (for feedback purposes).
Lilac
Just saying I can start hosting my mafia at any time.

We probably just need about a week to plan it so an ETA of when it can start is fine.

Just for a reminder, I am not doing osu! community PyP.
Sakura

Tsukasa wrote:

Actually let jynix start first.

I still have to finalize my schedule this week

Jinxy wrote:

I pass too.

Do we have enough active players to run 3 games at the same time without each being negatively affected?
If neither of you is willing to start i'm next one on the list, so let me know.
pieguyn
I always wanted to try out a mountainous game

I could host 2-5 nightless

the EV is 3/7 which is like almost the same as regular 2-11 mountainous
Tsukasa
I'm still going to pass for today.

So if Jinxy wants to start, he can go ahead
Jinxy
I think I'll wait until Higurashi is over before I start my game
Sakura
Well here's the thing, I could go with Normal roles or add some stuff to spice things up.
Nyquill

CalignoBot wrote:

Put me down for a 12p Rewrite themed game. I'm starting to design it but will wait until my current game is done before starting to flesh it out (for feedback purposes).
REWRITE THEME WHAT

HOW DO YOU EVEN

12 CHARACTERS

please pyp I want to be yoshino cult leader
Amianki
Unfortunately, it will be similar to Higurashi in that the set-up is fully designed beforehand since there will be non-standard elements in it.
NoHitter
/in to host another one after this.
I'm ready to host mine, but Sakura kind of started her game already xD

Also maybe I'll go host a 5-p dethy
Sakura
Well everyone above me passed... and then I realized I was next after those.
Lilac
Currently, I am in the process of writing up the roles for this...However, the more I look at it, the more I think this should really be at MS instead...maybe

I think I might even change what game I want to do once again. Let's see the other Mafia games that I said I would make...

I can do Moderator Mafia or They Are Mafia. Which one do people want? Writing roles for both now.

Note: They Are Mafia will only accept signups for people who have played in more than one mafia game in a lifetime.
pieguyn
pre-in for either of those

I'm busy as hell right now but
1. by the time it starts I should be done
2. theme is fkin awesome
pieguyn
speaking of MS, it is precisely 1 week till I get to sign up to make my modding debut on that site

it'll be a closed normal 13p setup. we should go invade that game when it starts taking signups :3
NoHitter

pieguy1372 wrote:

speaking of MS, it is precisely 1 week till I get to sign up to make my modding debut on that site

it'll be a closed normal 13p setup. we should go invade that game when it starts taking signups :3
I guess I can sign up with my old MS account just for the heck of it.
Actually let me check if I can already join outside of Newbie games there.
Sakura
You can always join outside of newbie games just saying.
The only limit is that if you join a newbie game and you're a newbie you cant be in 2 newbie games at the same time.

Oh also you need to join as SE if you have 3 finished games, but that's not an issue if you want to join outside of the newbie queue anyways.
Sakura

pieguy1372 wrote:

A suggestion, dont join the Open mod queue if what you want is to get off fast with a game and try the normal queue instead (those are the only 2 you can use with 0 modding experience in MS), I've been on the Open Game Queue as mod for like a month and a half and there's still like 7 ppl before me.
Amianki
Note that when I put my mini normal through, it took a very long time before I was cleared to go. I really hope the list mod changing affected that positively.
Sakura
It has changed indeed, there's like... 8 ppl in the queue? besides it doesnt start based on when you /in'd to mod but the one that has the setup ready faster.
Tsukasa

NoHitter wrote:

pieguy1372 wrote:

I guess I can sign up with my old MS account just for the heck of it.
Actually let me check if I can already join outside of Newbie games there.
osu! invades MS part 2?
Sakura
Guess me going to MS left quite an impact...

Edit: Tho this is getting a bit off topic and would fit more on mafia discussion just saying :P
Sakura
Well the queue's a bit messed up due to all the players passing up, so please decide whether NH or Jinxy is going next.
pieguyn
ftr if Tsukasa/Jinxy/NH all pass then the next is Nyquill

and if he's not here then next is Lilac

and if he passes then next is farto x Sakura, but that's a 15p game and idk if that's possible

if everyone passes next is me (I won't pass) but I won't be hosting the setup in the first post. it'll be a surprise exactly what it is :P it's only a 9p game so we can also do that one if there's not enough activity for a larger game
NoHitter
atm I don't think we can handle two simultaneous large games
I think I'll host a mini dethy or something while we're waiting for Oddball to end.
show more