forum

M2U - Moon Halo

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_5249050
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
-[ Prxzm ]-
Hello, friend!

For unspecified reasons I have decided to make my own set instead of GDing for this one.
However, I will definitely still be following your set and modding it when requested. Once the beatmap is finished, dm me and I'll mod it.

I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_5249050

-[ Prxzm ]- wrote:

Hello, friend!

For unspecified reasons I have decided to make my own set instead of GDing for this one.
However, I will definitely still be following your set and modding it when requested. Once the beatmap is finished, dm me and I'll mod it.

I apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.
Hey, don't worry about it! I still appreciate the mod you'll be giving me and the timing for the map! <3
Mister
Mod here! I love M2U songs.

First of all, follow a snap distance, to make jumps you need to hear a sound louder than the one before, you can increase the snap distance if the intensity of the song increases.
00:00:784 (1,2,3,4) - On this four sliders, you can firstly make one, then copy and paste, and then you rotate it with Ctrl+H and Ctrl+J or rotate it with Ctrl+R, use 120 degrees to make a triangle pattern, 90 to make a square pattern, or just 30 to make a chain.
Here is an example:
https://ibb.co/kWWeFQ
00:03:117 (1,2) - The same as before, copy and paste the slider to make it look equal, and then blanket them. ("Blankets are made up of a slider or a hit circle (as the base) with a slider that surrounds that object. Spacing between these two objects are very imporant as they are not allowed to overlay each other!")
00:03:783 (3,4,1,2,3) - Here you can increase distance snap, because the sounds are different/louder than the ones before.

The comboing its a little weird, stick to new combo every big white tick, like this:
00:01:783 (4) - Add newcombo
00:02:117 (1) - Remove newcombo
00:02:783 (4) - Add newcombo
Etc

00:20:783 (2,3,4,5,6) - Here use copy paste and Ctrl+R to make this patterns, use 25 or 30 degrees to make a chain. Or try new things.
00:23:783 (3) - You can make a jump here.
00:40:783 (9) - Make this an slider.
00:45:783 (5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3) - No need to make jumps here, it sounds equal to the things before.
00:59:117 (1,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,1,2,3) - Here is no reason to make symmetry because there isn't a big change on the song.
01:03:783 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13) - Here I don't find any reason of it to be a stream there.

That's all, just resnap everything, the more patterns assimilating the song you make, better, if something sounds equal to before, then repeat the style you used there.
Ctrl+G, Ctrl+H and Ctrl+J are your friends, use them to make slider patterns.