1. 00:14:530 (1,3) - Stack
  2. 00:17:935 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Might just be me, this plays a little weird
  3. 00:58:147 (1,1) - Stack and Blanket 00:58:998 (1,2) -
  4. 00:58:998 (1,2) - Cleaner Blanket
No other issues, very clean set.
Hollow Delta
nm from my queue

Summer Memories

00:07:722 (5) - This note seemed quieter than the surrounding notes. I feedback from this note is important because it's a kick sliders, so the player should 'feel' the power in it. 45% sounded good to me.

00:09:637 (1,3) - These notes look uneven to me as it looks like you're trying to create a triangle with the slider ends. A nice way to map this is to copy 3 and rotate -60 degrees from selection center. The slider end of the rotated slider is where you what you want to snap 1 to. This way of mapping it is structured better.

00:14:530 (5) - Since this is a repeated section of the beginning, my first mod would still apply here.

00:20:913 (4,5,6) - Generally speaking you don't want to use 90 degree angles, or squares in your maps. It doesn't work here because it looks like the square was randomly thrown in there. Since these 00:20:701 (3,4,5,6) - notes are grouped together you want them to share the same pattern. Splitting them into a triangle and a half-finished square isn't the smartest thing you can do. This whole thing ties into having a clear idea in your map, and I can't make out anything in this pattern other than a... 3 pointed square and a triangle?

Germin's Hard

00:11:764 (2,3,4,5,6) - This isn't very intuitive for 2 reasons. One being 2 aims at 5, misguiding the player to hit that. The other reason being the linear movement created by 2-4 is sharp and linear. Using some shortcuts you can make this more playable while still preserving the pattern. ctrl+g on 3 & 5. ctrl+h on 4.

00:15:169 (2) - The auto-stacking offset this slider which ruins it visually. Move 4 & 5 lower so 4 snaps under 3. ctrl+g 4 & 5. Should look like https://puu.sh/x4HxK/2579a65e0b.png with 5 being under 3.

00:35:169 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - This rhythm seems incorrect as the sliders are ending on the strong beats, which could throw off a player. I came up with https://puu.sh/x4HCI/1fcf7c0957.png and I think it fits better.

00:48:360 (1) - You don't need the NC here as it's still part of the same section as 00:47:084 (1,2) -
00:51:764 (1) -
00:55:169 (1) -
Since this part is quiet and not much is going, this many nc's seems redundant to me. nc every 2 beats worked earlier because the song was changing more often and was more intense. You should compliment the intensity with the color changes because it fits the vibe of the song.

00:58:998 (1) - You can perfect overlap these notes as the clickable head is still visible.

01:01:552 (3,4,5,6) - Because you used linear flow here, the player wont anticipate the antijump at 6. I think a diamond pattern works better here. https://puu.sh/x4HQg/bf8dc0f0d7.png

01:03:254 (3,4,5,6) - I know I suggested a different pattern, but I'm going to use this as an example. It's boring for the player to see the same pattern 4 times in a row. You want to keep the rhythm, but have different patterns so you can keep the player interested. atm it doesn't matter what pattern you use, if you repeat it like this players go zzzzzzz

Had no issues with normal or easy. gl
Topic Starter
Mismagius

MaridiuS wrote:

greetings new mapper, fancy map you got here, you show potential.

[summer memories]
Hm so basically with this song, you can't do something really controversial if you're at least a bit experienced, and you're a lot, so i'll be nitpicking some stuff
00:07:935 (1,3) - Would be cool if this was stacked completely, to fit the structure of the section which is full stacks, like you do here 00:10:062 (2,3) - and simillar places but i do this kind of back-and-forth-not-really-stack the entire difficulty as well lol
00:08:998 (5,1) - same for this ^
00:13:467 (2) - over the whole section, I think you could give this more spacing from the previous slider, would be a nice addition, since you ignore the note after it, meaning it should be more emphasized. But anyways, I gave you a link where it has lower spacing than usual, consider increasing. nah because it's technically the same intensity in all of them, so fixed this one which had lower spacing than it should
00:25:169 (2,4) - pretty sure that you intended (4) here, but i'll give my opinion that it kinda isn't really necessary, it just makes the pattern look less good imo. umm i don't see what's wrong with this lol
00:25:807 (5) - this could be given more emphasis considering that there's this strong guitar hit on this note i'm following the main instrument tho
00:29:211 (3,2) - should this be partially overlapped, not fully, to fit your partial overlapped structure. i never used partial overlaps during parts with different spacing though, i always use it when it's theoretically the same spacing.
00:35:807 (3) - placing it on 00:34:318 (3) - slider end should fit your structure better, since it will be a partial overlap, not full, in this section it is partial overlap structure. sadly that messes the spacing too much for it to be applicable here
00:36:871 (1,2,3) - hmm this is a rather crude pattern, the angled slider doesn't seem to connect with following patterns, consider rearranging the pattern. i'm fine with what i currently have, rearranging it would probably have to make me remap like 20 seconds of the map and potentially cause bigger trouble lol
01:04:956 (5,6,1,2) - since its the kiai, I assume the pattern should be dense, and harder than its simillar part in previous such section which aint a kiai. This is easier to do imo. My suggestion is to use this slider patterning on previous section: 00:19:850 - and all circles on this section, this goes to other patterns as well. the emphasis on the kiai is given by the fact that the angles are more wide, forcing the player to be more invested in the pattern and that creates some sort of emphasis without having to change spacing too much. the spacing also increases a bit, but as you can notice when playing this actually works.

[normal]
00:10:488 (2) - this placement looks edgy, placing the slider on the middle should fit more imo http://i.imgur.com/IdZODVZ.jpg for example that flows really terribly
00:27:084 (2,3,4) - i'm not a low diff mod/map expert, but is this allowed, since you used this sounds a bit earlier as 1/2 sliders. If so, explain when is it viable to use this tecnique, I haven't done normal/easy diffs yet. 01:00:701 - however in this section there's no rhythm swap, so I think there might be something fishy going on here i honestly do it for the sake of variation which is the only way that easy/normal diffs can be fun to play, they explore different rhythms within the song while not being too unintuitive for the player. it's viable when done right.
00:35:807 (5) - inversion on horizontal axis should fit better. nah looks/plays nicer like what i have now
01:00:701 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - if you feel like fixing, they aren't perfect. you can't just say 'they aren't perfect' and expect me to find out what's wrong lol, they seem 100% fine by me
01:04:956 (3,4) - are 2 reverse arrows allowed in normal, because that would really be neat here, since the rhythm got denser. sadly not in 1/2 sliders like these
oh i've just thought of a good idea in the first section! Basically use 00:30:913 (2,3,4,5) - here 1/2 sliders to emphasize the rhythm density, and keep everything else on 1/1 or somethin. feels a bit inconsistent with what i have in the rest

[easy]
00:24:956 (1,2) - wooow this stacking looks trippy af, i suggest getting a new player to testplay and give feedback on both stacked fully and this weird stuff. already got a few playtests and it's completely readable
01:05:807 (1,2) - ^
Nothing really much I can see in lower diffs

Bubblun wrote:

nm from my queue

Summer Memories

00:07:722 (5) - This note seemed quieter than the surrounding notes. I feedback from this note is important because it's a kick sliders, so the player should 'feel' the power in it. 45% sounded good to me. it's quieter because it follows the reeeeally subtle guitar sound, as much as you need feedback from it, it's balanced enough so it doesn't feel too overmapped.

00:09:637 (1,3) - These notes look uneven to me as it looks like you're trying to create a triangle with the slider ends. A nice way to map this is to copy 3 and rotate -60 degrees from selection center. The slider end of the rotated slider is where you what you want to snap 1 to. This way of mapping it is structured better. i definitely did not intend to create a triangle lol i just wanted this to flow well which it does

00:14:530 (5) - Since this is a repeated section of the beginning, my first mod would still apply here.

00:20:913 (4,5,6) - Generally speaking you don't want to use 90 degree angles, or squares in your maps. It doesn't work here because it looks like the square was randomly thrown in there. Since these 00:20:701 (3,4,5,6) - notes are grouped together you want them to share the same pattern. Splitting them into a triangle and a half-finished square isn't the smartest thing you can do. This whole thing ties into having a clear idea in your map, and I can't make out anything in this pattern other than a... 3 pointed square and a triangle? how is it a "half-finished square" if 00:21:552 (1) exists? lol. besides, patterns don't only work by combos and structure, they work by keeping emphasis and follow the song, which this pattern does, by giving emphasis where it needs. also, i used >90º patterns pretty much everywhere in the song, so i don't see what's wrong with them since you didn't mention any of those.

Hollow Delta

Mismagius wrote:

Bubblun wrote:

nm from my queue

Summer Memories

00:07:722 (5) - This note seemed quieter than the surrounding notes. I feedback from this note is important because it's a kick sliders, so the player should 'feel' the power in it. 45% sounded good to me. it's quieter because it follows the reeeeally subtle guitar sound, as much as you need feedback from it, it's balanced enough so it doesn't feel too overmapped.

00:09:637 (1,3) - These notes look uneven to me as it looks like you're trying to create a triangle with the slider ends. A nice way to map this is to copy 3 and rotate -60 degrees from selection center. The slider end of the rotated slider is where you what you want to snap 1 to. This way of mapping it is structured better. i definitely did not intend to create a triangle lol i just wanted this to flow well which it does You can't just say 'it plays well' and expect that to be enough of a justification. As modders we look for more then just playability, we look for visuals, ideas, concepts, and enforce the criteria. Even if you didn't intend to create a triangle, what were you trying to make? Like I said, playability isn't enough of a reason, you need to explain why else you mapped it this way.

00:20:913 (4,5,6) - Generally speaking you don't want to use 90 degree angles, or squares in your maps. It doesn't work here because it looks like the square was randomly thrown in there. Since these 00:20:701 (3,4,5,6) - notes are grouped together you want them to share the same pattern. Splitting them into a triangle and a half-finished square isn't the smartest thing you can do. This whole thing ties into having a clear idea in your map, and I can't make out anything in this pattern other than a... 3 pointed square and a triangle? how is it a "half-finished square" if 00:21:552 (1) exists? lol. besides, patterns don't only work by combos and structure, they work by keeping emphasis and follow the song, which this pattern does, by giving emphasis where it needs. also, i used >90º patterns pretty much everywhere in the song, so i don't see what's wrong with them since you didn't mention any of those. 'they work by keeping emphasis and follow the song' May I remind you, you can have both accurate emphasis and clean patterns. The reason I didn't point out your other 90> patterns is because they actually fit the other times you used them. 00:27:509 (3,4,5,6) - Here you recognized this group of 4 and used a pattern that compliments that. Same with 01:02:403 (1,2,3,4) - and 01:10:913 (1,2,3,4) - although this one looks kinda ugly. The reason this is a visual issue is because this isn't anything. It's just a pattern to be played. There's no idea, shape, or purpose behind it besides simply existing. You need some idea behind your pattern.

It 'emphasizes the song' is your only reason, and thus why you can't support it very well. You want to properly emphasize and follow the song, but you also want clean patterns and ideas behind them as well.

Topic Starter
Mismagius
Okay, I felt like my first reply was more of a "you don't know what you're talking about and I'm doing it right" sort of answer, and I apologize for that, really didn't mean to come out like that. I'll try to explain a bit better.

About the first issue:

What I intended on doing there was basically a similar idea to 00:07:084 (3) - . (2) is there so it gives the strong beat some emphasis, and (3) is stacked below which represents the 1/1 break in the guitar. In this case, instead of simply going down, is creating a sort of back-and-forth kind of flow so the map doesn't feel as straightforward as the first case. I could totally do the same thing as the first case to create more consistency, and that's probably a better idea if I wasn't so obsessed with trying to create variation and try slightly different approaches into the same kind of pattern. You can notice that by the fact that a wave slider here would've worked fine as well and would probably be more consistent, but I still tried doing this one. Playability-wise it doesn't make a big enough difference to bother the player, and mapping-wise it creates some sort of variation that makes the map feel less dull. The triangle was never really considered here because I was prioritizing the flow, not the pattern structure itself.

Second issue: (3) represents the strong drumbeat and the higher-pitched main instrument. (4) goes down, in a way that represents the lower-pitched main instrument. (5) represents a very strong drumbeat (which could be more emphasized, but this time I'd rather go with consistency since the entire difficulty I spaced them evenly) and the pitch going back up, so the movement is rather upwards, creating a sharp triangle between (3,4,5). (6) goes down in the exact same angle as (3,4) because it's the exact same pitch difference, so they are represented in the exact same way, just mirrored horizontally. I take advantage of this to make a 90 degree angle between (4,5,6), and based off this 90 degree angle, (1) is there to close out a square. This is my thought process behind the pattern, and hopefully this makes more sense to you than initially. It's not just "mapped because I felt it should be like this", it's what I feel that plays better while keeping the general aesthetic of the map.

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask, I confess I really went a bit too defensive in my initial reply without many arguments to support it. Also if you have a better way to represent the second pattern without breaking the general aesthetic of the map and not messing up the flow with the previous and next part I'll be glad to know, because I understand your concerns but still feel this was the better way to do this.
CrystilonZ
hi im late lol

set is solid; this is gonna be short

[Gen]
  1. I had no clue Germin was Gero and A r M i N mixed togerther. Add that to the creator's words maybe?
[Easy]
  1. I'm not rly sure about the shift between 2 measure nc and 1 measure nc. Imo sticking with the 2 measure 1 nc pattern is the best here. Combos feel kinda short with just two sliders. If you're concerned about the readabilty of the repeating pattern (ea.01:04:105 (1,2,1,2) - ) just nc on those but keep the 2 measure pattern consistent for the most part
  2. 00:19:424 (2) - probably just me but imo deleting this circle fits better with the music. The diff has stable 1/1 rhythm for the most part so making the gap here 2/1 instead will highlight the short instrumental pause here
  3. 01:13:466 (2) - breaking the consistency here and extending this slider to 3/2 might be a better alternative. rn I feel that the diff ends a bit prematurely. Adding a circle might work as well but idk
  4. I love the stacking pattern so much <3
[Normal]
  1. Firstly, I really want you to reconsider this rhythm here 00:26:658 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - . I kinda get the rough idea of variety stuff here, but imo this diminishes the contrast resulting from the density drop at 00:47:084 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - etc. The same variation doesn't repeat in the kiai either, which is pretty much the same thing plus the xylophone. Repeating the rhythm here doesn't make the diff more boring imo, but it makes the diff more interesting because of the contrast.
  2. 00:05:807 (1) - should be two stacking circles. It's the double snare thing like 00:16:020 (7,8) -
    I don't want to nitpick much so this is all lol
[Hard]
  1. If you didn't notice, the jumps in the kiai are heavily concentrated in the first half (01:00:701 (1,2) - 01:02:190 (6,1) - 01:03:892 (6,1) - and so on) which doesn't make sense. Add jumps to the second half too
  2. 00:09:211 (5) - should be two circles. see 00:12:615 (5,6) - 00:16:020 (4,5) -
  3. 00:06:658 (3) - this seems to be mapped on a whim lol. I mean it's so random and this is the only knot slider in the diff. A simple straight one will work just fine :/
  4. 00:18:998 (4,5,6) - not a fan of this spacing increase. It doesn't fit the music in any way
I think the highest diff is pretty okay.

GL~
Kyouren
Germin by Gero and A r M i N
Topic Starter
Mismagius

CrystilonZ wrote:

hi im late lol

set is solid; this is gonna be short

[Gen]
  1. I had no clue Germin was Gero and A r M i N mixed togerther. Add that to the creator's words maybe? but the description seems so clean now :(
[Easy]
  1. I'm not rly sure about the shift between 2 measure nc and 1 measure nc. Imo sticking with the 2 measure 1 nc pattern is the best here. Combos feel kinda short with just two sliders. If you're concerned about the readabilty of the repeating pattern (ea.01:04:105 (1,2,1,2) - ) just nc on those but keep the 2 measure pattern consistent for the most part it's mostly following the main instrument repeats, so i'll have to deny this
  2. 00:19:424 (2) - probably just me but imo deleting this circle fits better with the music. The diff has stable 1/1 rhythm for the most part so making the gap here 2/1 instead will highlight the short instrumental pause here done
  3. 01:13:466 (2) - breaking the consistency here and extending this slider to 3/2 might be a better alternative. rn I feel that the diff ends a bit prematurely. Adding a circle might work as well but idk using 3/2 here would pretty much ignore the first strong beat at :892 and using a note wouldn't make much sense with how the diff is mapped, so i chose to do this even though it ends prematurely
  4. I love the stacking pattern so much <3 you're the first one to say that :D
[Normal]
  1. Firstly, I really want you to reconsider this rhythm here 00:26:658 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - . I kinda get the rough idea of variety stuff here, but imo this diminishes the contrast resulting from the density drop at 00:47:084 (1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - etc. The same variation doesn't repeat in the kiai either, which is pretty much the same thing plus the xylophone. Repeating the rhythm here doesn't make the diff more boring imo, but it makes the diff more interesting because of the contrast. gonna change this one if someone else complains, imo the pattern fits well enough to not break the consistency but we'll see
  2. 00:05:807 (1) - should be two stacking circles. It's the double snare thing like 00:16:020 (7,8) - this one is less intense though, and since it's the first note in the map i wanted to make it more intuitive, imagine playing a Normal diff with hidden or something and the first notes are stacks lol
    I don't want to nitpick much so this is all lol
I think the highest diff is pretty okay.

GL~
thanks a lot for modding!
ZekeyHache
Reminder post~

1. Show me your metadata source. I need to see that the title is the same as the one as your source.
  2. I think all the diffs can benefit from a spinner at the end for a bigger variety in scores, but also because it can represent the fade out in the music. Just use low volume on it.
  3. I know both Gero and A r M i N, but I couldn't tell A r M i N was the one collabing with Gero. What about adding that do the description like CrystilonZ said? Alternatively, I suggest renaming the collab name to Ger M i N for a better comprehension.
[Easy]
  1. 00:53:892 (1) - The blanket can be improved just by moving this slider 1 grid down
[Germin's Hard]
  1. 00:44:530 (3) - The blanket can be improved, probably just by moving the highest point of the shape one grid down.
Pretty clean~
Topic Starter
Mismagius

ezek wrote:

Reminder post~

1. Show me your metadata source. I need to see that the title is the same as the one as your source. see below
  2. I think all the diffs can benefit from a spinner at the end for a bigger variety in scores, but also because it can represent the fade out in the music. Just use low volume on it. I believe that the fade-out sound isn't important enough to be emphasized with a spinner, personally
  3. I know both Gero and A r M i N, but I couldn't tell A r M i N was the one collabing with Gero. What about adding that do the description like CrystilonZ said? Alternatively, I suggest renaming the collab name to Ger M i N for a better comprehension. I'll ask them if that's possible
[Easy]
  1. 00:53:892 (1) - The blanket can be improved just by moving this slider 1 grid down done

Pretty clean~
Metadata: https://soundcloud.com/bradbreeck/gf-e2 ... nd-credits

there's actually a typo on the title in the soundcloud version, so I'm not sure about the title itself. I fixed the typo because pretty much every single other track name had "Gravity Falls" instead of "GRavity Falls" and i'm 100% sure it's just a typo when writing the soundcloud title (and this is actually the only reference that exists in the internet, so... yeah)
RevenKz
uhm "GRavity Falls?
is the cap on R on purpose?
A r M i N

RevengeZ wrote:

uhm "GRavity Falls?
is the cap on R on purpose?
Topic Starter
Mismagius
hey guys,

talked to a few BNs/staff about this and since the "GR" is obviously a typo and inconsistent with other GF-related releases from Brad Breeck, we accepted that it'd be common sense to fix the title. It's not a case like https://osu.ppy.sh/s/560330 where the artist actually had the intention to write it like that, so I don't see any problem in fixing the title. (also let's face it, GRavity Falls is just horrendous as a title and would never be official).

Any BN complaints on ranking the map go to Ephemeral (gl & thanks eph!)

Now I'm just waiting on Gero's fixes & changing the diff name to Ger M i N's Hard.
Taro-chan_old_1
Easy:
OK

Normal:
OK

Germin's Hard:
OK

Summer Memories:
OK

First: Gravity Falls* because is correctly
(not GRavity Falls, SoundClound tell not truth)

Second: Mismagius, add a video to the map?
If you would like this please link: https://mega.nz/#!IgwG3DwD!xoVszBrHz-DD ... -Pe38L2pco (Video in HD 720p)

Thank you for great GF ( Gravity Falls ) map!

Greetings
Taro-chan
Ephemeral

Mismagius wrote:

Any BN complaints on ranking the map go to Ephemeral (gl & thanks eph!)
i'm ephemeral and i support this message
ZekeyHache
i'm message and i support this ephemeral
Gero
I've fixed almost everything. Just few things weren't added, due that it would break my main idea behind the patterns. Thanks a lot for checking it.

Ger M i N's Hard
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 19850
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 6233,19850,33467,47084,60701,74105
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Gravity Falls Finale End Credits
TitleUnicode:Gravity Falls Finale End Credits
Artist:Brad Breeck
ArtistUnicode:Brad Breeck
Creator:Mismagius
Version:Ger M i N's Hard
Source:Gravity Falls
Tags:disney cartoon bradbreeck Gero armin a_r_m_i_n
BeatmapID:1370427
BeatmapSetID:-1

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:4.5
OverallDifficulty:7
ApproachRate:8
SliderMultiplier:1.8
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"wallhaven-311754.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
7722,-100,4,2,0,20,0,0
7935,-100,4,2,0,50,0,0
14530,-100,4,2,0,20,0,0
14743,-100,4,2,0,50,0,0
60701,-100,4,2,0,50,0,1
74105,-100,4,2,0,50,0,0

[Colours]
Combo1 : 225,111,111
Combo2 : 201,201,228
Combo3 : 227,210,196
Combo4 : 139,125,204

[HitObjects]
256,232,5807,5,2,0:3:0:0:
319,295,6020,1,2,0:3:0:0:
256,358,6233,5,4,0:0:0:0:
193,295,6445,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,232,6658,2,0,B|256:200|256:200|260:192|260:192|252:192|252:192|256:184|256:184|256:151,1,90,0|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
193,85,7084,2,0,B|236:68|256:24|256:24|276:68|319:85,1,180,0|0,3:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
256,152,7722,6,0,B|213:169|193:213|193:213|173:169|130:152,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
67,85,8360,1,0,1:0:0:0:
130,18,8573,1,0,0:0:0:0:
67,85,8786,2,0,L|3:148,1,90,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
67,219,9211,2,0,L|3:282,1,90,10|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
67,352,9637,6,0,P|108:368|149:352,1,90,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
297,283,10062,2,0,P|256:267|215:283,1,90,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
363,353,10488,2,0,P|404:369|445:353,1,90,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
508,282,10913,1,0,1:0:0:0:
444,204,11126,6,0,L|508:35,1,180,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
415,35,11764,2,0,P|371:36|337:63,1,90,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,103,12190,1,0,3:0:0:0:
336,63,12403,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,24,12615,1,10,1:2:0:0:
175,63,12828,1,10,1:2:0:0:
256,103,13041,6,0,L|192:166,1,90,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
274,206,13467,2,0,L|210:269,1,90,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,309,13892,2,0,P|368:350|444:309,1,180,0|0,3:0|1:0,0:0:0:0:
368,261,14530,6,0,B|426:192|426:192|368:123,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
444,75,15169,2,0,P|368:34|292:75,1,180,0|0,1:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
368,123,15807,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,171,16020,1,10,1:2:0:0:
368,123,16233,1,10,1:2:0:0:
292,171,16445,6,0,B|269:176|256:196|256:196|243:176|220:171,1,90,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,123,16871,2,0,B|95:118|108:98|108:98|121:118|144:123,1,90,0|0,1:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,75,17296,2,0,B|269:80|256:100|256:100|243:80|220:75,1,90,0|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,27,17722,1,0,1:0:0:0:
220,75,17935,6,0,P|192:159|220:243,1,180,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
327,324,18573,1,0,1:0:0:0:
185,324,18786,1,0,0:0:0:0:
292,243,18998,1,8,0:2:0:0:
256,324,19211,1,0,0:0:0:0:
220,243,19424,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,100,19850,5,4,0:1:0:0:
186,157,20062,1,0,0:0:0:0:
117,98,20275,2,0,P|67:93|22:123,1,90,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
2,196,20701,2,0,L|9:291,1,90,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
82,337,21126,2,0,P|132:342|177:312,1,90,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
212,246,21552,5,4,3:0:0:0:
285,296,21764,1,0,0:0:0:0:
330,217,21977,2,0,L|323:127,1,90,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
375,53,22403,2,0,P|418:46|459:65,1,90,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
405,138,22828,1,10,1:2:0:0:
300,58,23041,1,10,1:2:0:0:
233,118,23254,5,4,3:0:0:0:
189,39,23467,1,0,0:0:0:0:
117,93,23679,2,0,P|97:133|104:177,1,90,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
167,241,24105,2,0,L|160:330,1,90,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
72,349,24530,2,0,L|78:259,1,90,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
177,232,24956,6,0,L|170:321,1,90,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
82,340,25381,2,0,L|88:250,1,90,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
187,223,25807,2,0,P|230:216|271:235,1,90,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
325,308,26233,1,10,1:2:0:0:
428,226,26445,1,10,1:2:0:0:
360,166,26658,5,4,3:0:0:0:
402,86,26871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,48,27084,2,0,L|230:54,1,90,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
189,135,27509,2,0,L|99:128,1,90,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,189,27935,2,0,P|25:232|44:273,1,90,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
126,311,28360,5,4,3:0:0:0:
189,246,28573,1,0,0:0:0:0:
259,301,28786,2,0,L|348:294,1,90,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
401,221,29211,2,0,P|407:177|388:136,1,90,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
311,88,29637,1,10,1:2:0:0:
441,61,29850,1,10,1:2:0:0:
364,14,30062,5,4,3:0:0:0:
311,88,30275,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,44,30488,2,0,L|142:50,1,90,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
96,128,30913,2,0,P|89:171|108:212,1,90,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,267,31339,2,0,P|198:223|192:178,1,90,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
86,122,31764,6,0,P|79:165|98:206,1,90,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
170,261,32190,2,0,P|188:217|182:172,1,90,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
76,116,32615,1,4,3:0:0:0:
122,39,32828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,78,33041,1,8,1:2:0:0:
76,116,33254,1,8,1:2:0:0:
203,78,33467,6,0,B|212:28|256:10|256:10|300:28|309:78,1,180,4|2,3:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
256,152,34105,1,0,0:0:0:0:
309,226,34318,2,0,B|300:276|256:294|256:294|212:276|203:226,1,180,4|2,3:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
256,152,34956,1,0,0:0:0:0:
309,226,35169,5,2,0:0:0:0:
362,152,35381,2,0,L|309:78,1,90,0|2,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
256,152,35807,1,0,0:0:0:0:
203,226,36020,1,2,0:0:0:0:
150,152,36233,2,0,L|202:78,1,90,0|10,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
256,152,36658,1,10,1:2:0:0:
309,226,36871,6,0,B|381:226|381:226|433:226|472:276,1,180,4|2,3:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
512,192,37509,1,0,0:0:0:0:
472,108,37722,2,0,B|440:192|440:192|472:276,1,180,4|2,3:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
408,339,38360,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,276,38573,6,0,B|339:254|352:233|352:233|328:238|309:226,2,90,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
256,300,39211,1,0,0:0:0:0:
167,276,39424,2,0,B|172:254|159:233|159:233|183:238|203:226,2,90,2|0|10,0:0|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
256,300,40062,1,10,1:2:0:0:
203,226,40275,6,0,B|131:226|131:226|79:226|40:276,1,180,4|2,3:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
0,192,40913,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,108,41126,2,0,B|72:192|72:192|40:276,1,180,4|2,3:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
104,339,41764,1,0,0:0:0:0:
167,276,41977,6,0,B|172:254|159:233|159:233|183:238|203:226,2,90,2|0|2,0:0|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
256,300,42615,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,276,42828,2,0,B|339:254|352:233|352:233|328:238|309:226,2,90,2|0|10,0:0|0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
256,300,43467,1,10,1:2:0:0:
344,276,43679,6,0,B|434:276|434:276|497:212,1,180,4|2,3:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
433,148,44318,1,0,0:0:0:0:
497,83,44530,2,0,B|473:56|433:42|393:56|369:83|369:83|333:83,1,180,4|2,3:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
256,36,45169,1,0,0:0:0:0:
178,83,45381,6,0,P|164:125|178:167,1,90,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,83,45807,2,0,P|348:125|334:167,1,90,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
178,167,46233,6,0,P|164:209|178:251,1,90,2|0,0:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
334,167,46658,2,0,P|348:209|334:251,1,90,10|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
256,300,47084,6,0,L|256:119,1,180,2|2,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
180,69,47722,2,0,P|238:30|336:76,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
332,167,48360,2,0,P|274:206|176:160,2,180,2|4|2,1:2|3:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
256,118,49424,1,0,0:0:0:0:
179,166,49637,2,0,L|186:255,1,90,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
228,335,50062,1,10,1:2:0:0:
228,335,50275,1,10,1:2:0:0:
297,277,50488,6,0,P|365:261|440:339,1,180,2|2,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
350,349,51126,2,0,L|364:170,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
452,152,51764,2,0,P|395:86|310:97,2,180,2|4|2,1:2|3:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
364,169,52828,1,0,0:0:0:0:
310,97,53041,2,0,L|221:104,1,90,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
141,146,53467,1,10,1:2:0:0:
141,146,53679,1,10,1:2:0:0:
199,215,53892,6,0,P|214:283|136:358,1,180,2|2,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
127,268,54530,2,0,L|305:282,1,180,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
377,338,55169,2,0,P|338:280|384:182,2,180,2|4|2,1:2|3:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
426,262,56233,1,0,0:0:0:0:
377,185,56445,2,0,L|384:96,1,90,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
334,19,56871,1,10,1:2:0:0:
334,19,57084,1,10,1:2:0:0:
274,86,57296,6,0,P|184:97|130:31,1,180,2|2,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
205,193,58147,6,0,L|219:14,1,180,4|2,3:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
346,138,58998,6,0,P|260:127|204:192,1,180,2|2,0:0|1:2,0:0:0:0:
292,209,59637,1,0,0:0:0:0:
346,138,59850,1,4,3:0:0:0:
400,209,60062,5,0,1:0:0:0:
400,209,60169,1,0,1:0:0:0:
400,209,60275,1,0,1:0:0:0:
346,280,60488,1,0,1:0:0:0:
346,280,60594,1,0,1:0:0:0:
346,280,60701,6,0,P|334:322|305:356,1,90,6|0,0:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,280,61126,2,0,P|178:322|207:356,1,90,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,280,61552,1,4,3:0:0:0:
211,192,61764,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,104,61977,1,2,1:2:0:0:
301,192,62190,1,0,0:0:0:0:
346,104,62403,6,0,P|334:62|305:28,1,90,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,104,62828,2,0,P|178:62|207:28,1,90,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,104,63254,1,4,3:0:0:0:
211,192,63467,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,280,63679,1,10,1:2:0:0:
301,192,63892,1,10,1:2:0:0:
346,280,64105,6,0,B|390:280|390:280|422:247,1,90,6|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
346,104,64530,2,0,B|390:104|390:104|422:136,1,90,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
346,192,64956,1,4,3:0:0:0:
256,192,65169,1,0,0:0:0:0:
166,192,65381,1,2,1:2:0:0:
256,192,65594,1,0,0:0:0:0:
166,280,65807,6,0,B|122:280|122:280|89:247,1,90,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,104,66233,2,0,B|122:104|122:104|89:136,1,90,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,192,66658,1,4,3:0:0:0:
256,192,66871,1,0,0:0:0:0:
346,192,67084,1,10,1:2:0:0:
256,192,67296,1,10,1:2:0:0:
346,280,67509,6,0,B|372:280|372:280|408:280|429:304,1,90,6|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
484,232,67935,2,0,B|505:192|505:192|484:152,1,90,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
429,79,68360,2,0,B|408:104|372:104|372:104|346:104,1,90,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,100,68786,1,2,1:2:0:0:
256,100,68998,1,0,0:0:0:0:
166,104,69211,6,0,B|140:104|140:104|104:104|82:79,1,90,6|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
28,152,69637,2,0,B|7:192|7:192|28:232,1,90,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
82,304,70062,2,0,B|104:280|140:280|140:280|166:280,1,90,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,284,70488,1,10,1:2:0:0:
256,284,70701,1,10,1:2:0:0:
346,280,70913,6,0,P|360:238|346:196,1,90,6|0,2:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,120,71339,2,0,B|276:120|256:138|256:138|236:120|216:120,1,90,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,196,71764,2,0,P|152:238|166:280,1,90,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,356,72190,2,0,B|236:356|256:338|256:338|276:356|296:356,1,90,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
346,280,72615,6,0,L|409:216,1,90,4|0,3:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
296,210,73041,2,0,L|296:120,1,90,2|0,1:2|0:0,0:0:0:0:
216,210,73467,2,0,L|216:120,1,90,4|0,3:0|3:0,0:0:0:0:
166,280,73892,2,0,L|102:216,1,90,10|10,1:2|1:2,0:0:0:0:
Topic Starter
Mismagius
updated
ZekeyHache
i'm ezek and i support this bubble
Taro-chan_old_1
omg, thanks ezek, i'm love gf
congrats Mismagius! :D
pishifat
all diffs
00:33:467 (1) - 00:47:084 (1) - tbh sound more fitting as either soft/normal finishes rather than drum. cymbal crash stuff

hard
00:07:722 - 00:14:530 - better to avoid the low volume stuff. was appropriate for insane's 1/4 sliders, but like just sounds like a mistake here lol

ez
01:05:807 (1,2) - can u make the bodies of these visible in some way? like with 00:23:254 (1,1) - u can see second slider's full body to the right, but with 01:04:105 (1,1) - it's only the head that's visible :( this would be ok
applies to 01:12:615 (1,2) - a bit as well

call me back!!!
Topic Starter
Mismagius

pishifat wrote:

all diffs
00:33:467 (1) - 00:47:084 (1) - tbh sound more fitting as either soft/normal finishes rather than drum. cymbal crash stuff sure, applied to hard as well since the diff uses copied hitsounds from insane

hard
00:07:722 - 00:14:530 - better to avoid the low volume stuff. was appropriate for insane's 1/4 sliders, but like just sounds like a mistake here lol actually i believe they were removed at an early point & i accidentally added them back because of miscommunication when updating. fixed them myself because they're not intentional (not following guitar here while insane does)

ez
01:05:807 (1,2) - can u make the bodies of these visible in some way? like with 00:23:254 (1,1) - u can see second slider's full body to the right, but with 01:04:105 (1,1) - it's only the head that's visible :( this would be ok
applies to 01:12:615 (1,2) - a bit as well applied to both

call me back!!!
ZekeyHache
speedrank incoming? 👀
Topic Starter
Mismagius
we're probably gonna have to wait a while :(
Underforest

Mismagius wrote:

we're probably gonna have to wait a while :(
i know what you feel bro
MaridiuS
wtf I go alt tab and this gets bubbled and then popped. Also, shouldn't I get a reply on germin's diff before proceeding further? I think more modders deserve at least a reply on that diff tbh.

Adding up:
00:10:062 (2,3) - and simillar places but i do this kind of back-and-forth-not-really-stack the entire difficulty as well lol Hm I just think fitting one kind of overlaps for one section should leave off a better atmosphere to what the structure is based upon. I don't like mixing occasionally those two styles, unless I think of a good and consistent way to do it.
00:25:169 (2,4) - pretty sure that you intended (4) here, but i'll give my opinion that it kinda isn't really necessary, it just makes the pattern look less good imo. umm i don't see what's wrong with this lol http://i.imgur.com/Xnk5Pxv.jpg this looks like a salami xd, making it like this would look better http://i.imgur.com/FhteTyC.jpg was my concern
00:29:211 (3,2) - should this be partially overlapped, not fully, to fit your partial overlapped structure. i never used partial overlaps during parts with different spacing though, i always use it when it's theoretically the same spacing. not really sure what you mean by that, taking a look for example at this 00:31:126 (4,5,6) - partial overlaps were used, moments later, it gives off a better feel as I mentioned by keeping one type on a section.

normal
01:00:701 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - if you feel like fixing, they aren't perfect. you can't just say 'they aren't perfect' and expect me to find out what's wrong lol, they seem 100% fine by me http://i.imgur.com/GPXCSnf.jpg you can see its not a perfect blanket, meaning that the patterns could be slightly improved xd
Topic Starter
Mismagius
germin's diff: most issues that were on gero's side were replied to, and armin said that he didn't fix anything mentioned other than in his post. (talk to him if you want explanation i guess)

normal issue: you're not using default skin on the editor lol... with sliderends enable the pattern works differently.

insane:
i really don't have any issue with how the back-and-forths & stacks work. i like the variation, and i feel like consistency here would make the map even more boring than it is.

00:25 - your pattern ruins the back-and-forth flow (which is intentional) though and makes an extremely sharp angle instead.

00:29 - the other place you mentioned isn't where the claps happen though.. i'm always emphasising 00:29:637 (1,2) - more than the rest.
ZekeyHache
Re~
pishifat
e
meii18
gravity falls <3
Ataraxia
gratz :)
Kyouren

ByBy wrote:

gravity falls <3
Kaitjuh
osu! needs more Gravity Falls!

Congrats Mismagius o/
Dr Sensei-Hugo
Still havent seen the finale :oops: Might as well watch the entire series again

Great job Mismagius <3
Aistre
Nice map to end summer on :D
Naren
GJ Mismagius for such a good song from a good cartoon :D :) ;)

Gravity Falls <3