forum

[Archived] My Wacom Bamboo CTL-470/K doesn't work with osu!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mooshrooman
Whenever I try to increase my mouse sensitivity with the ingame settings, it turns on Raw Input and makes my cursor go into the top left corner and gets rid of my control of the cursor (unless I use a mouse). Many people say it is a problem with the tablet, but I have been using it just fine with increased sensitivity for about a year and a half. My tablet works just fine outside of osu. If there is some way I can turn off Raw Input and simultaneously increase my sensitivity, I'd like to know. Also, if not, can someone give me the dl link to a previous version that works with my tablet (preferably a 2016 version)?

This screencap of the issue is actually perplexing to me. What I see is my cursor locked in the top left corner. I took a screenshot, but when it pasted into Paint, it looked like this.

This may be an indication to what the actual problem is. Maybe osu! is detecting my tablet in a weird portion of the screen? I have no idea. Anyways, I would like some actual help with this issue and to not be blown off.

osu! version: b20170616.1 (Stable)
Casually
Please try the advice in this thread: t/590367

Edit: Also I don't think your screenshot is working.
Topic Starter
Mooshrooman
I know that turning raw input off will work, but I need my sensitivity to be increased. Also, where is the option to turn off windows ink?
Dntm8kmeeatu

Mooshrooman wrote:

I know that turning raw input off will work, but I need my sensitivity to be increased. Also, where is the option to turn off windows ink?
Read the thread, it should give a good enough amount of detail.

You might have to adjust a bit due to different drivers / makes and models. But they should all follow the same basis.
Casually
To increase your sensitivity with raw input off, you can change the mapping of your tablet in your wacom settings. Making your tablet active area smaller is essentially the same thing as increasing sensitivity, as long as you're using the tablet in tablet mode, not mouse mode (as it is intended). The screenshot in the thread I linked does show where to change mapping.

Edit: Got ninja'd