forum

[invalid] Hitcircles not registering

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HDHR Crutch
Problem Details: Honestly the video explains better then I would but to put it simply, I started missing notes and then noticed all notes where missing, even though I'm 100% sure at times I'm hitting notes too.

Sliders counted sliderticks but didn't counted the notes which start the slider or notes in general.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc-3Ukn ... e=youtu.be

osu! version: 20170616.1 (latest)
Lyawi
People should start showing it with slow maps tho. I can't even read it that good
Smokk
You simply missaimed most of these, luck wasn't on your side. Because on that map and especially that part hitting stuff is pure luck if you're a normal human being.
Topic Starter
HDHR Crutch

Smokk wrote:

You simply missaimed most of these, luck wasn't on your side. Because on that map and especially that part hitting stuff is pure luck if you're a normal human being.
0:35

I'm pretty sure I hit those triples. Same with the two single notes before it.

Tbh it doesn't matter as much because I was only stamina training out of salt because I 1 missed rog unlimitation the other day. My aim isn't the greatest, but I also know what I hit.
Smokk
I'd suggest messaging Mazzerin to fix this immediately
Lacrimosa
Did you come across this bug once or does it happen every time you play? Make sure your keyboard drivers are up-to-date.

Smokk wrote:

I'd suggest messaging Mazzerin to fix this immediately
The map is fine, the issue occurs on OP's side.
Topic Starter
HDHR Crutch

Nikosbks wrote:

Did you come across this bug once or does it happen every time you play? Make sure your keyboard drivers are up-to-date.
My Keyboard driver is latest.

This is the first time I've come across this bug, and probably will be the last too.
Although much like the stuttering bug where the game gets stuck and loops the song and hitcircle I'd imagine It might become more common.
Dntm8kmeeatu
Does this still occur or did it only happen once? Looking at the video nearly no hits seem to be registered properly, which is odd indeed.
Topic Starter
HDHR Crutch

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Does this still occur or did it only happen once? Looking at the video nearly no hits seem to be registered properly, which is odd indeed.
Only this once, as I said, probably won't ever happen again. I'm not entirely sure what triggered it.

Only assumption I have is the game must think Im still holding keys down for a slider, because during the footage you can see sliderticks actually counting towards combo
Dntm8kmeeatu
Just going to assume some weird one-off error happened inside osu! then. If you ever find a way to replicate, or get this often. Please post again.