[ ure mum gey]Thank!
- I think you should remove 00:19:642 (2) - and extend 00:18:785 (1) - cause there isn't any new syllabus to ask for something clickable. Yes, the background sound is still there, but it is apparent that on this section you're following the vocals whenever they are. there is a slight vocal pause on 00:19:428 - acting like a bump on it, that's why i didnt extend it, plus it gives a good feeback if left clickable
- 00:26:714 (1,2,3) - idk the triple feels kind of vague cause there isn't anything clear in the vocals to compensate for its use. I'd just remove 00:26:714 (1,2) - completely. they follow the vocals, plus I had the sldier on its own once but the transition felt very bad (according to the testplayers) so i added a triple which fixed the transition issue apparantly
- 00:39:817 (1,2) - Like I've told you before, these two sliders feel out of place in contrast to the others. I would rotate them by around -15 degrees. ur mom
- Your use of NCs, generally in all the wub section, is pretty questionable. Example: 00:42:259 (1) - This is NCed, but then 00:42:259 (1,2,3,4) - all these are on the same combo, and then 00:43:306 (1,1) - followed by two consecutive NCs. And that while there's an SV change in every single slider. Feels needlessly inconsistent, I would suggest to go around the wub sections again and make them more consistent, except if you have a specific reasoning to leave them as they are. OKakAK
- 00:42:521 (2) - 00:53:684 (3) - Why are those two different :thinking:
00:45:311 (2) - 00:56:474 (2) - ^
00:48:102 (2) - 00:59:265 (2) - ^
01:29:963 (3) - 01:38:335 (3) - ^
And then, out of sudden 01:38:335 (3) - 01:41:125 (2) - are the same. consistencyvro,,,,,,,
Etc. I think I made my point clear; be consistent with your rhythms when they're literally the same sounds! ure mum gey, firstly it is consistent first section has 1/2 sliders second has 1/4 repeats, reason for that is to make it less boring plus on the second seciton i.e. 00:53:684 (2) - plus there is no difference in pressing, you still press once regardless of which one it is. What i mean by that is you don't press twice for the 1/4 repeat sldier neither do you press twice for the 1/2 slider the feedback is the same just different section, slightly different rhythm
- 01:10:689 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I don't really like how you suddenly change to following vocals here. It's the only spot where you focus on vocals and it feels pretty disorientating in contrast to everything else. i actually followed vocals not only there but here too 01:06:329 (1) - and 01:06:852 (1,2,3) - and 01:09:120 (1) - and so on, plus that part really stood out on the vocals so i merged the 1/4 sounds with the vocals. It felt weird for me not to map those vocals since otherwise the feedback would feel pretty wrong
- 04:10:503 (1) - Feels pretty empty. I'd replace it with a circle at the front, and followed with a slider so it transitions better to 04:10:932 (1) - .
- 04:24:218 (1) - ^ if i do that the slider would end on 04:10:789 - which has no sound on it, plus i wanted it to feel empty because rest is really full of sounds like whooshes and wubs and flutes, yet that one part isnt.
Not really much to point out since the song's repetitive and your style is smooth already dabdabdabda