forum

Donation/Supporter Log

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2,424
Topic Starter
TheMeq
Hi, I am requesting a feature that will allow me to see a list of all of my donations and giftees if I've donated supporter for someone else.

I do a lot of giveaways of supporter ($812 over 190 tag purchases $1,464 over 340 tag purchases) via a monthly tournament and a weekly raffle as well as random drops in #osu chat in game and I think it would be cool to see when I donated, who I donated for, how many months each purchase, etc;

I hope this is something that can be implemented, even on the new site. Thanks <3
Kaionacho
I think this could be really useful for tournaments and the organizer or people, who just spent a lot on supporter

But I don't think it is something many normal players would use.
Athrun
Sounds like a good idea.
Pawsu
I'd like to think this has been requested before, but I can't find it atm...
Topic Starter
TheMeq

Pawsu wrote:

I'd like to think this has been requested before, but I can't find it atm...
I did do a search for "Donation" and "Log" and it only brought back one result which wasn't a feature request.
Nyanpura
It could be useful. There are people who helps other to donate out there such as tao bao, which is one of China's biggest online shopping platform. I think this feature could help the shops to trace their purchases and give prove to customer that they had donated for them.
Topic Starter
TheMeq
According to the rules

4. The thread has zero replies for months and/or it is moved to the second page.
If your request happens to be like this, then you may bump it.

I would like to bump this post :) so *bump*
Tanomoshii Nekojou
Supporter log would be a better name i think... (since donation is like for charity or something like that)

anyways~... +2 tiny stars~... :D :D
Topic Starter
TheMeq
Yay, thanks :)

I've changed the title :)
Nathanael
This is a good request. Logging will help keep track of purchases for some people out there.
Dab
Don't you get email receipts when you purchase supporter?
Topic Starter
TheMeq
I don't wanna search through all my emails. I'd rather it all be listed on the site.
Maze
Yes please.
Tanomoshii Nekojou
bump!
Redavor
Sounds really useful, would love to see this become a thing.
Seolv
sounds like a cool idea, I'd love to see it in the future website =3=