Dreamcatcher - Fly High

posted
Total Posts
30
show more
QuiescentRabbit
Hello from my queue! I'll try my best to mod even after all the mods received thus far.

Insane

00:23:761 (7) - There's no sound here, so the stack doesn't match the music.

00:28:534 (4) - This drum sound would better fit a slider seeing as it lasts a full beat

00:35:157 (1,2,3,4,5) - Using all of these overlapping triangles is kind of hard to hit for me, especially at AR8. I'd either change the AR, or make a less overlapping pattern. It's a bit repetitive anyway, in a song that doesn't repeat too much.

00:37:300 (6,1) - Between these circles a drum sound is played, but nothing is mapped.

00:38:858 (5) - And.. again? Since this repeats Im guessing you're doing it on purpose, but it really feels out of place for a strong sound like that to just be totally ignored.

00:42:170 (3,4) - Wouldn't a stack near the 3 fit the close group of sounds instead of a single circle? I might be crazy, but I feel like a lot of drum sounds are being ignored for no reason.

00:46:651 (4,5,6,7,8) - Ok again these triangle jumps feel really unsmooth to play. Its way below what I normally do and Im struggling to hit these correctly.

01:23:468 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Compared to a very symmetrical song (TRIANGLES) these jumps seem sloppily placed at best


01:35:352 (2,3,4,1) - The distance between this stream and this slider is zero, yet there's a large gap in the timeline? Very easy to combo break on this, and it doesn't really fit.

02:11:586 (1,2,3,4) - You go from using stacks on top of sliders to a stack before a jump to a slider, yet these stacks are already slightly over mapped without a real justification for them being there and now you're making them even more noticeable. It would make far more sense to just keep putting stacks like this on sliders.

03:20:352 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - You go from using these weird rotating triangle jumps I can't hit for the life of me to using this more spaced out and straight jumps, which I prefer, but have no reason to be different if you kept using the same thing. If all the jumps were different, that'd be fine, or if all the jumps were the spaced out straight jumps, that'd be fine, but the sudden use of different jumps when a very similar sound is playing feels out of place

That's all! Sorry if I said anything others had already modded, but I don't have time to read all the other mods.
Topic Starter
dingo424

QuiescentRabbit wrote:

Hello from my queue! I'll try my best to mod even after all the mods received thus far.

Insane

00:23:761 (7) - There's no sound here, so the stack doesn't match the music.

00:28:534 (4) - This drum sound would better fit a slider seeing as it lasts a full beat -It seemes ok with a circle

00:35:157 (1,2,3,4,5) - Using all of these overlapping triangles is kind of hard to hit for me, especially at AR8. I'd either change the AR, or make a less overlapping pattern. It's a bit repetitive anyway, in a song that doesn't repeat too much. -Changed to AR 8.5

00:37:300 (6,1) - Between these circles a drum sound is played, but nothing is mapped. -Cause the vocals ended

00:38:858 (5) - And.. again? Since this repeats Im guessing you're doing it on purpose, but it really feels out of place for a strong sound like that to just be totally ignored. -I'll put something if I get pointed again

00:42:170 (3,4) - Wouldn't a stack near the 3 fit the close group of sounds instead of a single circle? I might be crazy, but I feel like a lot of drum sounds are being ignored for no reason. -Added circles

00:46:651 (4,5,6,7,8) - Ok again these triangle jumps feel really unsmooth to play. Its way below what I normally do and Im struggling to hit these correctly. -I can't find a way to make it smooth. Any suggestions?

01:23:468 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Compared to a very symmetrical song (TRIANGLES) these jumps seem sloppily placed at best


01:35:352 (2,3,4,1) - The distance between this stream and this slider is zero, yet there's a large gap in the timeline? Very easy to combo break on this, and it doesn't really fit. -Fixed

02:11:586 (1,2,3,4) - You go from using stacks on top of sliders to a stack before a jump to a slider, yet these stacks are already slightly over mapped without a real justification for them being there and now you're making them even more noticeable. It would make far more sense to just keep putting stacks like this on sliders. -Fixed

03:20:352 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3) - You go from using these weird rotating triangle jumps I can't hit for the life of me to using this more spaced out and straight jumps, which I prefer, but have no reason to be different if you kept using the same thing. If all the jumps were different, that'd be fine, or if all the jumps were the spaced out straight jumps, that'd be fine, but the sudden use of different jumps when a very similar sound is playing feels out of place -Fixed!

That's all! Sorry if I said anything others had already modded, but I don't have time to read all the other mods.
Thanks for your mod!
MrMan
Hi, from my mod queue.

00:13:144 (1,2) - Consider lowering these objects for better flow.

00:22:690 (1,2,3,4,5) - Try to make these equally spaced inbetween one another, there's no reason to increase the spacing on the vertical line.

00:24:053 (9) - Maybe this could flow better with the triple before it, maybe rotate it slightly or nudge it to the right a little bit.

00:24:443 (2,3,4) - These objects here feels like its under map, consider doing something about it.

01:05:352 (5,6) - Ugly shape :(

01:20:547 (2,4,5) - ^ (Sliders also seem to be in-consistent with their shape, try abusing the copy+paste tool so your map can have some aesthetics players can notice.)

01:33:014 (2,4,6,8) - ^

01:35:352 (2,3,4) - Try to space these equally, consider the Slider to Stream tool.

01:47:430 (3,4,5,6) - This feels a little awkward to play and doesn't really follow the sounds of the song (At least I don't think so) maybe try changing up the objects in the timeline. (Rather than this Try something like this

02:39:832 (4,5) - These objects here feels like its not timed with the beat you're trying follow, I think some of them are a tick too late, consider increasing the slider length and re-position them in the timeline.

02:46:066 (4,5) - Maybe move these two down a little bit.

02:46:651 (6,7) - Ugly stack.

03:08:469 (1,2) - These two here are unpredictably fast, and is very likely to break a players combo, consider changing it up a little bit in the timeline, or just stack the objects.


Well, that's all I could find worth talking about in the mod. Good luck mapping.
Topic Starter
dingo424

-CerealBox- wrote:

Hi, from my mod queue.

00:13:144 (1,2) - Consider lowering these objects for better flow. -Fixed!

00:22:690 (1,2,3,4,5) - Try to make these equally spaced inbetween one another, there's no reason to increase the spacing on the vertical line. -Fixed!

00:24:053 (9) - Maybe this could flow better with the triple before it, maybe rotate it slightly or nudge it to the right a little bit. -Fixed!


00:24:443 (2,3,4) - These objects here feels like its under map, consider doing something about it. -I think it's fine

01:05:352 (5,6) - Ugly shape :( -Fixed!

01:20:547 (2,4,5) - ^ (Sliders also seem to be in-consistent with their shape, try abusing the copy+paste tool so your map can have some aesthetics players can notice.) -Fixed!

01:33:014 (2,4,6,8) - ^ -Fixed!

01:35:352 (2,3,4) - Try to space these equally, consider the Slider to Stream tool. -Fixed!

01:47:430 (3,4,5,6) - This feels a little awkward to play and doesn't really follow the sounds of the song (At least I don't think so) maybe try changing up the objects in the timeline. (Rather than this Try something like this -There are two drum beats and then the vocals so I made it like that

02:39:832 (4,5) - These objects here feels like its not timed with the beat you're trying follow, I think some of them are a tick too late, consider increasing the slider length and re-position them in the timeline. -It's following the vocals at that part

02:46:066 (4,5) - Maybe move these two down a little bit. -Fixed!

02:46:651 (6,7) - Ugly stack. -Fixed!

03:08:469 (1,2) - These two here are unpredictably fast, and is very likely to break a players combo, consider changing it up a little bit in the timeline, or just stack the objects. -My mistake :o It was on the white tick but why did it go there? hmmm... anyway fixed!


Well, that's all I could find worth talking about in the mod. Good luck mapping.
Thanks for your mod!
Arphimigon
Results given in [x, y] formats

[Easy]
Object at 01:02:041 - should be placed at: [415, 215] currently at: [416, 216] to move in line with slider

[Hard]
Object at 00:20:742 - should be placed at: [157, 120] currently at: [160, 120] to blanket slider body
Object at 00:22:495 - should be placed at: [236, 254] currently at: [240, 256] to blanket slider body
Object at 00:43:340 - should be placed at: [385, 236] currently at: [384, 240] to blanket slider body
Object at 01:15:093 - should be placed at: [353, 57] currently at: [352, 56] to move in line with slider
Object at 01:17:041 - should be placed at: [175, 127] currently at: [176, 128] to move in line with slider
Object at 01:53:859 - should be placed at: [311, 255] currently at: [312, 256] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:11:002 - should be placed at: [159, 97] currently at: [160, 96] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:18:599 - should be placed at: [330, 54] currently at: [328, 56] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:19:573 - should be placed at: [351, 319] currently at: [352, 320] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:19:963 - should be placed at: [239, 343] currently at: [240, 344] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:20:352 - should be placed at: [158, 168] currently at: [160, 168] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:32:041 - should be placed at: [434, 112] currently at: [432, 112] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:46:651 - should be placed at: [167, 127] currently at: [168, 128] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:48:599 - should be placed at: [278, 126] currently at: [280, 128] to move in line with slider
Object at 03:06:521 - should be placed at: [186, 95] currently at: [184, 96] to move in line with slider
Object at 03:06:911 - should be placed at: [199, 175] currently at: [200, 176] to move in line with slider

[Insane]
Object at 00:19:184 - should be placed at: [279, 159] currently at: [280, 160] to move in line with slider
Object at 00:40:416 - should be placed at: [55, 270] currently at: [56, 272] to move in line with slider
Object at 01:03:988 - should be placed at: [206, 129] currently at: [208, 128] to move in line with slider
Object at 01:42:754 - should be placed at: [122, 46] currently at: [120, 48] to move in line with slider
Object at 01:44:313 - should be placed at: [314, 102] currently at: [312, 104] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:36:327 - should be placed at: [399, 191] currently at: [400, 192] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:41:197 - should be placed at: [415, 247] currently at: [416, 248] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:43:534 - should be placed at: [327, 335] currently at: [328, 336] to move in line with slider
Object at 03:04:573 - should be placed at: [368, 18] currently at: [368, 16] to move in line with slider
Object at 03:05:158 - should be placed at: [135, 231] currently at: [136, 232] to move in line with slider
Object at 03:25:807 - should be placed at: [319, 215] currently at: [320, 216] to move in line with slider
Object at 03:26:975 - should be placed at: [245, 87] currently at: [246, 86] to move in line with slider

[Normal]
Object at 00:32:820 - should be placed at: [335, 246] currently at: [336, 248] to move in line with slider
Object at 01:44:119 - should be placed at: [114, 175] currently at: [112, 176] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:13:924 - should be placed at: [302, 120] currently at: [304, 120] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:14:703 - should be placed at: [302, 304] currently at: [304, 304] to move in line with slider

I hope I didn't malfunction! C:


Also just from quickly looking at top diff myself, although I notice that the overlapping patterns (mostly triangles from what I can see) is a theme, they seem to be exactly the same in harsher and calmer sections (00:21:131 (1,2,3,4,5) - and 00:30:482 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - for example), not sure if this is intentional or not but I thought I'd say it
GOOD FUNS N SKILLS
Topic Starter
dingo424

Arphimigon wrote:

Results given in [x, y] formats

[Easy]
Object at 01:02:041 - should be placed at: [415, 215] currently at: [416, 216] to move in line with slider

[Hard]
Object at 00:20:742 - should be placed at: [157, 120] currently at: [160, 120] to blanket slider body
Object at 00:22:495 - should be placed at: [236, 254] currently at: [240, 256] to blanket slider body
Object at 00:43:340 - should be placed at: [385, 236] currently at: [384, 240] to blanket slider body
Object at 01:15:093 - should be placed at: [353, 57] currently at: [352, 56] to move in line with slider
Object at 01:17:041 - should be placed at: [175, 127] currently at: [176, 128] to move in line with slider
Object at 01:53:859 - should be placed at: [311, 255] currently at: [312, 256] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:11:002 - should be placed at: [159, 97] currently at: [160, 96] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:18:599 - should be placed at: [330, 54] currently at: [328, 56] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:19:573 - should be placed at: [351, 319] currently at: [352, 320] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:19:963 - should be placed at: [239, 343] currently at: [240, 344] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:20:352 - should be placed at: [158, 168] currently at: [160, 168] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:32:041 - should be placed at: [434, 112] currently at: [432, 112] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:46:651 - should be placed at: [167, 127] currently at: [168, 128] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:48:599 - should be placed at: [278, 126] currently at: [280, 128] to move in line with slider
Object at 03:06:521 - should be placed at: [186, 95] currently at: [184, 96] to move in line with slider
Object at 03:06:911 - should be placed at: [199, 175] currently at: [200, 176] to move in line with slider

[Insane]
Object at 00:19:184 - should be placed at: [279, 159] currently at: [280, 160] to move in line with slider
Object at 00:40:416 - should be placed at: [55, 270] currently at: [56, 272] to move in line with slider
Object at 01:03:988 - should be placed at: [206, 129] currently at: [208, 128] to move in line with slider
Object at 01:42:754 - should be placed at: [122, 46] currently at: [120, 48] to move in line with slider
Object at 01:44:313 - should be placed at: [314, 102] currently at: [312, 104] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:36:327 - should be placed at: [399, 191] currently at: [400, 192] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:41:197 - should be placed at: [415, 247] currently at: [416, 248] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:43:534 - should be placed at: [327, 335] currently at: [328, 336] to move in line with slider
Object at 03:04:573 - should be placed at: [368, 18] currently at: [368, 16] to move in line with slider
Object at 03:05:158 - should be placed at: [135, 231] currently at: [136, 232] to move in line with slider
Object at 03:25:807 - should be placed at: [319, 215] currently at: [320, 216] to move in line with slider
Object at 03:26:975 - should be placed at: [245, 87] currently at: [246, 86] to move in line with slider

[Normal]
Object at 00:32:820 - should be placed at: [335, 246] currently at: [336, 248] to move in line with slider
Object at 01:44:119 - should be placed at: [114, 175] currently at: [112, 176] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:13:924 - should be placed at: [302, 120] currently at: [304, 120] to move in line with slider
Object at 02:14:703 - should be placed at: [302, 304] currently at: [304, 304] to move in line with slider

All fixed!
I hope I didn't malfunction! C:


Also just from quickly looking at top diff myself, although I notice that the overlapping patterns (mostly triangles from what I can see) is a theme, they seem to be exactly the same in harsher and calmer sections (00:21:131 (1,2,3,4,5) - and 00:30:482 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - for example), not sure if this is intentional or not but I thought I'd say it -I would say is was and was not on purpose. I couldn't think of another flow so it's all the same triangular flows :(
GOOD FUNS N SKILLS
Thanks for your mod!
niruko
You have to modify the slider for example 00:37:690 (1,2,3,4) - 01:00:482 (5,6,1) - Because this is not right When people play It must analyze or click Not mandatory but it is preferable for the flow, it gives a better result 01:46:261 (5,6,1) - 02:08:080 (4,5,6,7,8) - Sometimes the slider Are too close 02:32:625 (3,4,5,1,2) - It is necessary to modify Then change the rest with my advice If you want more information do not hesitate ^^
Topic Starter
dingo424

niruko wrote:

You have to modify the slider for example 00:37:690 (1,2,3,4) - 01:00:482 (5,6,1) - Because this is not right When people play It must analyze or click Not mandatory but it is preferable for the flow, it gives a better result 01:46:261 (5,6,1) - 02:08:080 (4,5,6,7,8) - Sometimes the slider Are too close 02:32:625 (3,4,5,1,2) - It is necessary to modify Then change the rest with my advice If you want more information do not hesitate ^^
I don't know what you are trying to say :( Are you trying to say the flow is bad? but I fixed 02:32:625 (3,4,5,1,2) here
Anyway, thanks for your mod!
Jemzuu
hello from Q

[Hard]
00:15:288 (5,1) - Swap NC
00:21:521 (5,1) - ^
00:22:690 (5) - NC
00:26:391 (2,3,4) - NC all
00:31:067 (5) - perhaps overlap this with 00:32:430 (9) -
00:31:456 (6) - NC
00:37:690 (1,4) - stack these pls they kinda have the same tune so y not
00:47:625 (6) - NC
00:48:014 (2) - aesthetically i'd stack this with 00:46:651 (4) - it looks better imo maybe just adjust ds of the repeat slider a bit. as well as (3) would be better overlapping it to 00:46:651 (4) - just a suggestion tho
00:54:638 (6) - this too adjust ds of this pls
00:53:858 (4,7) - would prefer overlapped w
00:55:710 (3) - move this to white tick insted since u did the same as 00:56:975 (1,2) - also adjust ds a bit should be the same x position as 00:54:638 (6) - place it above it
01:11:002 (1,2) - this touches the hp consider reducing the space pls
01:15:872 (7) - uh dont let this touch 01:16:651 (1) -
01:19:768 (8,9) - adjust this as well
01:23:080 (6) - ^
01:24:833 (5) - NC
01:30:871 - maybe add spinner here until 01:32:430 -
01:33:404 (2,3,4) - NC all pls
01:36:326 (2,6) - overlap pls
01:38:274 (7) - adjust this to the right a bit
01:38:859 (2,3) - adjust ds of this, the slider touches the hp bar consider lowering both of them
02:01:261 (3) - yea move this to white tick
02:14:703 (6) - NC
02:28:534 (6,7) - adjust ds it also touches hp bar
02:30:092 (1,2) - swap NC
02:34:183 (3,5) - yea adjust this too
02:38:275 (1) - aaaaa reduce the ticks used this slider doesnt really fit well lmao
02:47:041 (7,1) - swap NC
02:48:793 (7,1) - ^
02:49:184 (2) - adjust ds pls
03:03:989 (5) - let this finish on the white tick it feels kinda awkward leaving it to the blue tick lo also when u listen carefully vocal ens on white also to follow like what u did on insane diff
03:06:910 (7,1) - swap NC
03:06:521 (6,1) - ^
03:09:248 (7) - NC
03:11:586 (2,2) - ^
03:19:768 (7,1) - swap NC
03:21:716 (7) - NC
03:27:949 (6,7,8) - let this follow the instrument insted it feels weird

[insane]
00:18:989 (9,1) - swap NC
00:19:184 (1) - fix overlap with 00:20:157 (4) - then adjust this 00:18:794 (7,8,9) - after
00:21:521 (3,5) - idk if intended but it would look better if overlapped
00:29:118 (2) - ds
00:42:754 (1,4) - fix overlap
00:50:351 (2,5) - ^
00:50:547 (3,6) - ^
00:51:326 (6) - NC
00:52:689 (1,2) - swap NC
01:26:391 (7) - NC
01:42:364 (4) - ^
01:55:417 (6,3) - overlap pls
02:09:443 (1,3) - ^
02:14:703 (8,2) - yea i like i said about Hard these two touches the hp bar
02:16:067 (3,6,7) - better if overlapped
02:17:235 (7,1) - this too
02:31:067 (1) - place this above 02:31:456 (4) - for better visuals tho and high spacing aint really nessccary here
02:39:054 (6) - now better to increase this space here
02:40:612 - i think ur missing a beat here
03:09:249 (4,5,6) - ye NC all
03:13:729 (5) - ctrl g perhaps for better movement
03:21:326 (6,7) - fix overlap like 03:26:975 (3,5) -
03:21:910 (8,1) - swap NC
03:28:924 (4) - i'd increase more space for this

ye das all for me
gl~
Topic Starter
dingo424

AJamez wrote:

hello from Q

[Hard]
00:15:288 (5,1) - Swap NC -Fixed!
00:21:521 (5,1) - ^ -Fixed!
00:22:690 (5) - NC -Fixed!
00:26:391 (2,3,4) - NC all -Fixed!
00:31:067 (5) - perhaps overlap this with 00:32:430 (9) - I'll think about it, but it makes the ds weird between (5) and (1)
00:31:456 (6) - NC -Fixed!
00:37:690 (1,4) - stack these pls they kinda have the same tune so y not -Fixed!
00:47:625 (6) - NC -Fixed!
00:48:014 (2) - aesthetically i'd stack this with 00:46:651 (4) - it looks better imo maybe just adjust ds of the repeat slider a bit. as well as (3) would be better overlapping it to 00:46:651 (4) - just a suggestion tho -I'll think about it
00:54:638 (6) - this too adjust ds of this pls -Fixed!
00:53:858 (4,7) - would prefer overlapped w
00:55:710 (3) - move this to white tick insted since u did the same as 00:56:975 (1,2) - also adjust ds a bit should be the same x position as 00:54:638 (6) - place it above it -I'm following the vocals at that part but I'll change if I get mentioned about it again.
01:11:002 (1,2) - this touches the hp consider reducing the space pls -Fixed!
01:15:872 (7) - uh dont let this touch 01:16:651 (1) - -Fixed!
01:19:768 (8,9) - adjust this as well -Fixed!
01:23:080 (6) - ^ -Fixed!
01:24:833 (5) - NC -Fixed!
01:30:871 - maybe add spinner here until 01:32:430 - -I'll think about it, but I'd rather put a spinner at the beginning than that part.
01:33:404 (2,3,4) - NC all pls -Fixed!
01:36:326 (2,6) - overlap pls -Fixed!
01:38:274 (7) - adjust this to the right a bit -Fixed!
01:38:859 (2,3) - adjust ds of this, the slider touches the hp bar consider lowering both of them -Fixed!
02:01:261 (3) - yea move this to white tick -same as above
02:14:703 (6) - NC -Fixed!
02:28:534 (6,7) - adjust ds it also touches hp bar -Fixed!
02:30:092 (1,2) - swap NC -Fixed!
02:34:183 (3,5) - yea adjust this too -Fixed!
02:38:275 (1) - aaaaa reduce the ticks used this slider doesnt really fit well lmao -I think it's following pretty well with the guitar
02:47:041 (7,1) - swap NC -It's repeating, so I think I sould leave it.
02:48:793 (7,1) - ^ -^
02:49:184 (2) - adjust ds pls -Fixed!
03:03:989 (5) - let this finish on the white tick it feels kinda awkward leaving it to the blue tick lo also when u listen carefully vocal ens on white also to follow like what u did on insane diff -The background music ends at the blue tick
03:06:910 (7,1) - swap NC -NC follows the vocals, so I think I should leave it
03:06:521 (6,1) - ^
03:09:248 (7) - NC -Fixed!
03:11:586 (2,2) - ^ -I think I should leave it
03:19:768 (7,1) - swap NC -Following BG section(?)s, so I'll keep it
03:21:716 (7) - NC --NC at all the same parts
03:27:949 (6,7,8) - let this follow the instrument insted it feels weird -I'll think about it

[insane]
00:18:989 (9,1) - swap NC -It doesn't feel right to NC at there
00:19:184 (1) - fix overlap with 00:20:157 (4) - then adjust this 00:18:794 (7,8,9) - after -I'll think about it
00:21:521 (3,5) - idk if intended but it would look better if overlapped -I feel that will be better, but it makes the distance too short
00:29:118 (2) - ds -emphasized the strong beat
00:42:754 (1,4) - fix overlap -Fixed!
00:50:351 (2,5) - ^ -Fixed!
00:50:547 (3,6) - ^ -Fixed!
00:51:326 (6) - NC -Fixed!
00:52:689 (1,2) - swap NC -Fixed!
01:26:391 (7) - NC -I think it's good right now
01:42:364 (4) - ^ -Same
01:55:417 (6,3) - overlap pls -Fixed!
02:09:443 (1,3) - ^ -Fixed!
02:14:703 (8,2) - yea i like i said about Hard these two touches the hp bar -Fixed!
02:16:067 (3,6,7) - better if overlapped -Fixed!
02:17:235 (7,1) - this too -Fixed!
02:31:067 (1) - place this above 02:31:456 (4) - for better visuals tho and high spacing aint really nessccary here -Fixed!
02:39:054 (6) - now better to increase this space here
02:40:612 - i think ur missing a beat here -Following vocals
03:09:249 (4,5,6) - ye NC all -Fixed!
03:13:729 (5) - ctrl g perhaps for better movement -It makes the flow strange
03:21:326 (6,7) - fix overlap like 03:26:975 (3,5) - -Fixed!
03:21:910 (8,1) - swap NC -Fixed!
03:28:924 (4) - i'd increase more space for this -Fixed!

ye das all for me
gl~
Thanks for your mod!
UniqueBlock11
You still trying to rank this map?
Topic Starter
dingo424

UniqueBlock11 wrote:

You still trying to rank this map?
This song has an ranked beatmap by natsu, so maybe no? But I'll try to make this beatmap rankable
UniqueBlock11
You could get this ranked by adding difficulties of another gamemode
Topic Starter
dingo424

UniqueBlock11 wrote:

You could get this ranked by adding difficulties of another gamemode
Well.. maybe I should learn to make a taiko or mania diff
UniqueBlock11

dingo424 wrote:

UniqueBlock11 wrote:

You could get this ranked by adding difficulties of another gamemode
Well.. maybe I should learn to make a taiko or mania diff
Or you could get guest Taiko mappers to create the Taiko part of the map for you
Tae

UniqueBlock11 wrote:

You could get this ranked by adding difficulties of another gamemode
That hardly reduces the difficulty of ranking a mapset, if anything it increases it as there's more to manage.

I'm not sure why you'd suggest that.

I'll have a look at this later and see if I can make any suggestions, if you want.
matthewrigaud11
00:13:339 noticeable curve difference on these two ends of the sliders
01:05:742 doesn't overlap with the circle behind it
01:12:170 fix this curve
01:12:040 fix this curve or make a different one
01:33:014 this slider is a different curve type
01:34:183 this slider is a different curve type
01:34:768 this slider is a different curve type
02:01:261 this slider ruins the flow of this burst
02:02:040 this slider is bezier
02:22:495 fix this curve
02:38:664 unexpected jump
02:44:313 fix this curve
02:50:547 vocal not snapped
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply