1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings

show more
posted

Tae wrote:



:thinking:
Oh, god.
posted
wow you are so good
posted
111 plays - Maffalda - pensamento tipico de esquerda caviar [Gangsta]...
Enjoy the game xD
posted
how do you want us to help when you aren't even helping yourself didn't even put any question down
+1 postcount
posted
So you wanna pass a song out of your reach? I think we all know the solution here.
posted
WOW YOU ARE 800k CAN DO GANGSTA?!? MUTUAL PLS AND IM SENDING YOU ONE YEAR SUPPORTER RIGHT AWAY!!!!
posted

abraker wrote:

WOW YOU ARE 800k CAN DO GANGSTA?!? MUTUAL PLS AND IM SENDING YOU ONE YEAR SUPPORTER RIGHT AWAY!!!!
i can do gangsta too where's my 1 year supporter tag
+1 postcount
posted

StephOsu wrote:

abraker wrote:

WOW YOU ARE 800k CAN DO GANGSTA?!? MUTUAL PLS AND IM SENDING YOU ONE YEAR SUPPORTER RIGHT AWAY!!!!
i can do gangsta too where's my 1 year supporter tag
+1 postcount
Oh let's see...

*Looks at rank*

Mhmm.. yea, yea... Have you considered farming for supporter in tournaments?
posted
considered once
and then I accidentally farmed pp and got past rank 10k
+1 postcount
posted

StephOsu wrote:

considered once
and then I accidentally farmed pp and got past rank 10k
+1 postcount
tsk tsk tsk

and you don't even try to fix that mistake

posted
that one farm already got me to 7k so i just gave up on waiting for at least half a year to decay back to 10k and see how far i can do instead
and now i need actually good players like kupcake to carry me through tournaments FeelsBadMan
+1 postcount
posted

StephOsu wrote:

i need actually good players like kupcake

StephOsu wrote:

to carry me through tournaments FeelsBadMan
You're drunk, go home.



not transparent +1 post count
posted
Play with NF
posted

MapleDialga wrote:

Play with NF
Absolute genius I never thought that no fail let's you pass maps regardless of how bad you are as a player
posted
Oh yeah, it's definitely the mouse that's the issue here, not the refusal to acknowledge the game's learning curve. :roll:
posted
play easier maps like image material
posted

ddoxy wrote:

I don't like easier maps and btw i play gangsta on dt otherwise it is too slow xd
;)
this is why people hate 6 digits

I always thought that six digits like this were just memes wtf

- bad 6 digit
posted

Voor wrote:

ddoxy wrote:

I don't like easier maps and btw i play gangsta on dt otherwise it is too slow xd
;)
this is why people hate 6 digits

I always thought that six digits like this were just memes wtf

- bad 6 digit
Hey man I may be 6 digit but I can read AR11

And by read I can get 20% acc on a 3 star map so yeah
posted
youre an actual fucking god
posted
guys just let him enjoi gmae
show more
Please sign in to reply.