dreamcatcher appreciation thread

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

Tae wrote:

what relevance does the first have lmao
PIU has quite a bunch of k-pop songs, if you haven't noticed the videos I've been posting...
Yes, and I told you to stop when you were posting Mamamoo.

DJ Enetro wrote:

Tae wrote:

don't even attempt mapping dreamcatcher thanks
As I said before, it won't matter because I can't get the mp3s without buying the song.
Yeah that's not true but okay you keep believing that
Just don't map ever again thanks
DJ Enetro
All you ever told me to stop in that thread was to stop mapping.

I wonder how long you can keep this pessimism going on, as being afraid of failure gets you nowhere.
So stop wanting me to not ruin k-pop mapping, or mapping in general.

Thanks.
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

I wonder how long you can keep this pessimism going on, as being afraid of failure gets you nowhere.
So stop wanting me to not ruin k-pop mapping, or mapping in general.

Thanks.
You honestly have no idea what you're talking about, do you?
Your actions mean nothing to me, Enetro, okay? You can fail over and over (like you have been), and it wouldn't mean anything to me.
So you keep doing that, because your track record is just you fucking up.

You are one fucking person, you do not ruin the entirety of a thing. You can fuck it up for yourself though.
Nanachii
an appreciation thread i didn't make
DJ Enetro

Tae wrote:

You are one fucking person, you do not ruin the entirety of a thing. You can fuck it up for yourself though.
Nice edginess.
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

Tae wrote:

Nice edginess.
Holy fuck that's not even being edgy, it's the fucking truth, dipshit.
You really are stupid, aren't you?
DJ Enetro
Yes. I am.

I do not remember recalling denying what you said, but just your use of the f-word there (which is allowed) makes me think that.
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

Yes. I am.

I do not remember recalling denying what you said, but just your use of the f-word there (which is allowed) makes me think that.
You said I was just being edgy and dismissed what I said, do you understand the English language?
DJ Enetro
I can't find any way around that...
I - I'm sorry.
Tae
Are you okay?? You're not even making sense anymore
DJ Enetro
What you are saying is true Tae. What part of that sentence do you not understand?
If I look up on a dictionary right now I can confirm that what I am saying is perfect English.
Tae
A dictionary handles it on a word by word basis though, so not a great example to use, you do realise?
Having all the parts of the puzzle is one thing, putting them together is another. And that's where you fail.
Kyrari
i've only heard of chase me but that one's fun enough to appreciate them and try out their other songs
Aomi
Dima just stop you're being overly pessimistic right now and it's not going to lead you anywhere.
Leave him be, he's not doing you any harm.
Tae
Overly pessimistic, right...
I'm quite aware it won't lead to anything because he's too stubborn.
You and I both know I don't have the best track record at stopping when there's no point in continuing though.
Uni
Whats a dreamcatcher
Serraionga
someone who catches dreams
ColdTooth

Uni wrote:

Whats a dreamcatcher
the name speaks for itself
abraker

Dream Eater

Uni
Spooked
Laurakko
unicatcher
Serraionga
Whats a unicatcher
Nanachii
someone who catches unis
Kyrari

Serraionga wrote:

Whats a unicatcher
ColdTooth

VanillaSandvich wrote:

Serraionga wrote:

Whats a unicatcher

haha nice meme xd great memesteal :)))))))))))
Serraionga
This fruitful and productive parallel posting has been ruined and obliterated from existence thanks to:

CodlntTohtb

Best Regards,
FESIDIFASES