- Would you consider maybe a 1/1 spinner at the end of the map? By nature since this is an easier mapset most difficulties will have fullmod SS full combos,
and without a spinner scores will be identical.
- Offset feels a bit late, try 27786.
- 00:39:196 (3,4) - Going with this with what Yamicchi mentioned, please don't overlap like this. These sorts of overlaps are hard for newer players to interpret when you space 1/1 further in the map like 00:59:527 (1,2) - . Furthermore, I don't think you should stack notes like 01:01:015 (2,3) - either throughout the map, because they push the limits of readability. A new player will see two approach circles stacked on top of each other and it could most definitely be confusing for them when they play this. I definitely think you should space out the overlaps and unstack notes and distance snap them normally. Finally, to further support this:Time distance equality is hurt by overlapping in some locations, stacking in some, then spacing normally in the rest. All 1/1 rhythms should be very recognizably similar to the player, and anything besides that should be clearly distinguishable.
- 00:49:610 (4,5,6) - So yeah if you un-overlap these, it's going to be a bit of a difficulty spike in comparison to the rest of your map. I suggest you make this a reverse slider instead to keep intensity low here given that it's the intro.
- Note at 00:47:130 - maybe? Could be a nice "buildup" into the next slider with the strong piano/vocals present. Same would apply to 00:55:064.
- 00:59:527 (1,2) - Rhythm here feels touchy to me. The start of the vocals on 01:00:023 - aren't clickable though you've loosely followed vocals in the previous sections. Second, why is 01:01:015 (2) - clickable? Not much sound to work with there that calls for a circle imo. I suggest a rhythm like this instead maybe: http://puu.sh/x9lSe/7c0d40e149.jpg. Similar issue with 01:01:511 (3,4) - .
- 01:01:511 (3) - This rhythm was sort of like 00:45:643 (2) - , would you consider putting a reverse slider for consistency maybe?
- 01:07:461 (1,2,3) - Similar rhythm thing applies here. Also, it'd be cool to repeat the rhythm you used at 00:59:527 - here. The rhythms repeat, the only difference is in the lyrics.
- 01:15:395 (1,2,3,4) - Not too sure why you left this so barren. Your slider rhythms earlier helped to represent the instruments a lot better, this undercuts them dramatically.
- 01:46:139 (6,1) - Flow here feels a little sharp compared to the rest of your map.
- Overall, please remove stacks/overlaps and just space them out normally for easier reading, then adjust rhythms as you see fit if necessary.
- It'd be cool if the top diff/normal had more distinguishing between slider velocities, it feels a little fast.
- More subjective on my part, though I'm not a fan of the stacking in the intro. 2/1 gaps still make for some odd points where the circle underneath starts approaching as the last one is being finished, so it is potentially misleading. IMO I think this'd be better changed though that's more a suggestion than anything.
- 00:43:659 (1) - Going with your overlapping patterns, this note shouldn't be overlapped, no?
- 00:49:610 (1) - Remove NC, you've been doing it every 2 measures.
- 00:54:568 (1) - ^.
- 00:53:577 (3,4,1,2,1) - Not a fan of so many consecutive circles like this for jump patterns in a normal, I don't see a reason to change from your slider rhythms here. The vocals are all 1/2 but since you're mapping to mostly piano a lot of notes don't really need to be clickable like 00:54:072 (4,2) - .
- 00:59:527 (1) - You repeat this rhythm 12 times in this section, and that really doesn't bode well for interactive/varying gameplay, at some point you're just doing the same thing over and over again for like 20 seconds. What I really think you should do here is incorporate more vocals into your rhythm choices so that you can have some more diversity here, because this section is pretty uninteresting right now.
- 01:21:345 (1) - Starting here, it's the same thing 6 times with just circles instead tossed on the end for a really dense rhythm with no breaks. Again, think it would be cool if you could add vocals to make the gameplay more interesting. Furthermore, this part is one of the harder ones in your song because there are no breaks for a long time. Not the best place to have the strongest intensity, imo.
- 01:31:263 (1) - Starting here rhythm doesn't make too much sense to me either, why can't 01:32:254 (3) - be a slider? The guitar sounds could be a lot more played out, a pause doesn't fit well imo. Second, there's nothing in the song that justifies having 01:34:982 (4) - placed, no sound plays here. If you change all of this I suggest this rhythm: http://puu.sh/x9ptR/0f9ee7e293.jpg to better fit the guitar. You even do this in your top difficulty, and it works a lot better.
01:48:618 (4,5,1) - The usage of these double circle rhythms instead of sliders feels really random/inconsistent. I think saving this strong rhythm for a special moment like 01:44:155 (3,4) - where the guitar is strong would be more appropriate, but otherwise there doesn't seem to be a pattern recognizable for how you use these.
- Rhythm and variation need work here, difficulty is a bit too repetitive at times, try incorporating vocals to make the map more interesting perhaps.
- 00:46:387 (6) - whistle on end?
- 00:47:130 (2) - Remove whistle
- 00:47:625 (3) - Add whistle
- 00:51:097 (4) - Sorta overmapped, no sound here.
- 00:56:056 (1) - I think the pause in your normal was more fitting here, holding a slider over emptiness feels a bit awkward.
- Your NCs are a bit problematic atm, 01:00:519 (1) - shouldn't be NC'd, 01:01:511 (3) - should be, 01:02:502 (1) - shouldn't be, etc. This goes on at 01:09:444 (5) - even, remove the ones that aren't on big white ticks then add them to the notes that are.
- Rhythm variation can be improved still, for example some things like 01:53:081 (1) - could be reverse sliders. Listen to smaller details that you could use to make the rhythm less repetitive since you use only two rhythms for quite literally more than half the map.
Think that's all I have to say, good luck! \o/