forum

Backgrounds

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[3D] Anubis
Here is my question. Is there a way to disable ALL backgrounds. Not just in-game, but everywhere. I don't watch anime, I don't particularly like it either. And I don't want to be looking at it; I just want to play the game with no backgrounds, no anime ladies.
Sandy Hoey
I do not believe so. You can disable the seasonal backgrounds which often have anime style art. Although it isn't hard to just not pay attention to it. I don't love anime either, but it should stop you from playing a game that you enjoy
Topic Starter
[3D] Anubis

Sandy Hoey wrote:

I do not believe so. You can disable the seasonal backgrounds which often have anime style art. Although it isn't hard to just not pay attention to it. I don't love anime either, but it should stop you from playing a game that you enjoy
It isn't hard to ignore. It's just when I'm playing it, I'd rather not have someone see what I'm playing involving lewd pictures of anime ladies.
Zedek117
You play in a living room or something? What you want to do is go to general settings and set background dim to max. You'll only see the anime ladies in the beginning and during breaks but it'll be completely black while you play.
Meah
Second is manually change all BG files for each song into all black.
KriPy
This may help t/424666/start=0
idk if it works