1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted
posted
posted
posted
just look at my top plays
posted

Lord_Josh wrote:

just look at my top plays
same
posted
bpm>119 bpm<134 mode=osu length<90 star>1.9 star<4

with DT turned on
posted

Barusamikosu wrote:

bpm>119 bpm<134 mode=osu length<90 star>1.9 star<4

with DT turned on
holy crap i just looked at your acc. dang. keep up the ss.
posted

kai99 wrote:

holy crap i just looked at your acc. dang. keep up the ss.
:oops: Thank you
posted

[Taiga] wrote:

!r tillerino
posted
posted
1) add this guy and pm him in game
2) type in this

[Taiga] wrote:

!r tillerino
3) ????
4) become osu rhythm champion!!!!11111juan

Meah wrote:

Also,

[Taiga] wrote:

!r tillerino
Around that rank, I relied too much on Tillerino
tbh from my experience that's the pp range where relying on tillerino gives the most overall benefit along with pp gain rate
because once you get past that pp range (like 2.5k+ maybe) tillerino will start to give out some pretty funny suggestions because of HR and DT (especially if you have mod plays in your top plays since tillerino provide his suggestion based off your top 100 pp plays)
I remember tillerino giving me AR10.3 DT maps when I couldn't even handle AR10 for over 5 seconds yet, and also HR maps too
+1 postcount
posted
I am tempting myself to spam tillerino right now.

And who knows me, know, that I am strongly against playing for pp.
posted

[Taiga] wrote:

And who knows me, know, that I am strongly against playing for pp.
Remember when you wrote in the Discord about possibly fcing happy30's AugoEidEs for good pp?
posted

F1r3tar wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

And who knows me, know, that I am strongly against playing for pp.
Remember when you wrote in the Discord about possibly fcing happy30's AugoEidEs for good pp?
This is not a "farm map".

Right now I am tempting to FC lots of farm maps and already hit this fucking 4-digit.

But how to do this when your internet friends call you to play Diablo 3, Payday 2 and other games UwU

Procrastination in me is strong as fuck :( ........
posted

GDPlayer wrote:

I need some pp maps desperately cuz I want pp! THANKS!!!
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1264763?m=0 105pp+ if more than 97.00% nomod
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/328472?m=0 110+pp with 97.00% accuracy

Ur welcome
posted

kai99 wrote:

Lord_Josh wrote:

just look at my top plays
same
same
posted
Any map played in OWC 🌚
Please sign in to reply.