1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted

Zedek117 wrote:

Exactly and on average most people are actively playing for just a month before just using osu as a warm up for shooters.
No, average players are semi-active and already have some considerable rank.
Everything below is just either newbie or total casual which is not an average player.
posted

[Taiga] wrote:

Zedek117 wrote:

I'd say between 100-200k rank is average.
Ummm... NO

Average right now could be ~4k pp which is ~15k rank.
Damn still considered below average FeelsBadMan
posted
Excuse me? my pp is 2.5k and according to bancho i am above average (2.1k) so my opinion must be respected and my analysis on the game is legit and im going on factual basis. I dont like to kiss ass of any pro without any reason. U have no right to critisize it u bastard .
posted

BWSnoob wrote:

Excuse me? my pp is 2.5k and according to bancho i am above average (2.1k)
posted
:)
posted

BWSnoob wrote:

Excuse me? my pp is 2.5k and according to bancho i am above average (2.1k) so my opinion must be respected and my analysis on the game is legit and im going on factual basis. I dont like to kiss ass of any pro without any reason. U have no right to critisize it u bastard .
U wot mate?

I have 3,9k and it is still below average 8-)
posted
im 5.5k and i still feel like a below average scrub tbh
+1 postcount
posted

StephOsu wrote:

+1 postcount
im 2k and i still feel like shit tbh
posted

BWSnoob wrote:

Wait...How did you find out the average was 2.1k PP according to Bancho?
posted
I has 4.5 kpp repect me more.
posted

KupcaH wrote:

StephOsu wrote:

+1 postcount
no you are 6k and stop revealing my hidden +1 postcount text

vinnicci wrote:

I has 4.5 kpp repect me more.
i have 5.5kpp but i have daidai HDDT as my top play so please don't respect me :(
+1 postcount
posted

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

A really stupid method that could be used to determine the average active player would be to hit F8, sort by rank, take the scroll bar and go halfway down and there you go that's the average player.
actually not that stupid of an idea :o
posted
People actually thought I was serious? Lmao
posted
then i am worst than i though
posted

KupcaH wrote:

StephOsu wrote:

+1 postcount
Wow, I'm still 2k.
posted
[quote="Bishamonten"]I have difficulty defining what is a average osu player. Is it his rank, his pp, his accuracy or the difficulty of the maps he plays? I know I'm probably not even close to being average since my acc sucks, but for example I have friends which are rank 80-90k playing only hards and light insanes, and I play insanes / some extras and I'm rank 250k (keep in mind I have a 89% average acc).I think that if you are above half of the players in osu you are average because it shows you are not bad but you are not amazing