- 00:21:467 (1,3) - I'm not sure but I heard that things like this one should be manually stacked since sliders don't stack automatically Meh, stacking is for readability and this is readable without it.
- 00:52:849 (1,2) & 00:53:772 (3,4) - the same thing, I guess Same
- 01:37:615 (3,4) - ha-ha, nice. So, the gap between them is 1/2 actually, that's why it works Yessir, polarity is awesome
- 02:00:459 (1) - I'd remove one repeat and add a note instead of it Polarity issue
- 02:08:535 (3) - nc? Eh, nah.
- 02:45:456 (1) - the next object after it should be 1/4 later, otherwise it sounds off a little (ofc it can be ignored) idk, I really like it like this. At least it matches the lyrics to an extent.
- 03:27:914 (1) - forgot finish on beginning? Yeah... but I can't even hear a difference O_O. Vass, if you're reading this you can go ahead and add a finish there. It's not needed though