MoodyRPG wrote:Hi Vass,damn,why so many Bass in this game,just saying
- What about to put the album in the tags "Wish Upon a Blackstar"
- 01:15:001 (1) - Dunno but i think is a stack bug here.Can you fix that?
- 01:34:615 (3) - Delete this note
- 01:53:767 (4) - Add finish
- 03:23:530 (1) - Remove new combo
- 04:32:063 (1) - ^ Same
- 01:48:229 (3) - New combo
Good mapset.Good Job
Vass, all that I want to do with my difficulty is remove the inheriting section at 04:41:524. If you do that yourself it would be faster than me updating the difficulty , thanks!
02:34:379 - bizzare spinner I think it works pretty well actually
03:03:223 (2) - split into 2 sliders. The note should go 03:03:685 instead of 1/4 earlier like you have it, and it will prevent you from sliding over the downbeat (yay!) Really not sure about this one. You do have a point, it does sound a bit earlier, but I think it's alright as it is, as I'm trying to map to the lyrics in this part. Also, it'd be a bit problematic to split up the slider as it's designed to avoid polarity problems.
04:41:524 - why is this silent?. It would be better to take off the repeat here and add 2 circles to make the dropped note have a pickup. I like this slider, while it does skip a beat that could be potentially mapped, I think it works well enough.
04:41:754 (3) - delete. klayton drops the beat, you should too. I know there's a bass hit there, but that's not the point. I messed with this particular section a LOT to get it to be readable. I feel it drops the beat adequately too
Kirino Kousaka wrote:[Better445]
02:34:379 - What's with the sudden noise here? I know you're trying to go with the song but in play or test mode it sounds weird. Try to get rid of it.
Made it more gradual
Download: Celldweller - The Best It's Gonna Get (Vass_Bass) [Better445].osu
Kawayi Rika wrote:
- 02:30:687 (1) - Remove too short new combo. No. There's a reason it's there.
- 03:16:376 (1) - Add finish. Yeah why not.
- 04:03:911 (4) - Ctil+R will be fun for me. No, it needs this for consistency.
This is what I have of Best. This was the original one.
Vass_Bass wrote:there's no diff anymore D: if someone have the last version - give it to me D:
проблема даже не в ранкабельности,а в том что играется сложновато. Интересно, не спорю, но бывают миссы, хорошо если знаешь мапу,а если в первый раз то уже увы - мис, так что я считаю, что убрать их было правильно
Rue wrote:Вообще говоря, я все равно упорно выкручиваю короткие спиннеры на дифе Рей на сотки. Можно попробовать сбросить ОД до 6, а МАТам уже потом просто объяснить, что оно так во избежание фрустрации.
Awww, thank you To~ny! >\\\<
00:38:542 - I would suggest here to increase the volume. The low volume stream is easy to miss. Please don't make the player rage XD but it has gradual increasing in volume! D:
01:26:077 (1,2,3) - the distance is kinda messy. It makes me wanna click the slider earlier. Maybe stack that slider to circle (2) yay! stacked :3
02:26:072 (3,4) - those two sliders are touching each other. Maybe flip (4) horizontally? (Nazi) it is on purpose~
03:49:374 (5) - maybe add a new combo here? It makes the circle (6) more readable I think. n-noo
04:17:987 (7,8) - It would be more awesome if you would make slider out of them (by awesome I mean readable) I want to click it :< But moved (8) further
Awesome diff RayG :3
- 00:48:695 (3) - You could place it something like this: http://puu.sh/mhXz Nah
- 00:56:541 - feels pretty awkward without a note here. This moment is like a conclusion to a whole section of the song, so I'd place one. ok
- 04:15:218 (4) - Even though it follows the drums, this one is unexpectedly short, mostly because they (I mean drums) are rather quiet. I'd suggest to extend it by a couple of repeats. Eh, nah
Made some other changes as well.
oh Hi Charles!
01:32:307 (4,5,1) - oh, distance changing. did you use it only for making that awesome pattern? Well, maybe reconsider it and change the distance to 1.0x since you don't have the same distance changing in this diff. (except those awesome parts in the kiais XD) Intentional spacing
01:38:191 (4,5) - It would make sense if you would move them 1/4 later No it wouldn't
И киаи поправила :3
TicClick wrote:Хорошо, что я не опоздал.
- Сакуя хорошая, но она тут ни при чём же! Так вышло :С
- 00:08:545 - хм-м, до оффсета есть объекты.Ну и ладно (но я б сдвинул его назад на 00:06:698 на всех дифках, просто чтобы было, или переделал бы спиннер на что-то другое)
02:13:381 (1,2,3) - у меня есть некотовсё в порядке, это 1/4
- 02:34:495 (1) - 900 мс, нормально вполне вполне!
- 03:13:146 (3) - добавить финиш? да, добавила
- 03:55:604 (5) - нк? Не знаю с нк у меня проблемки тут, поправила все :О
- 03:59:757 (5) - я бы наоборот свисток с начала убрал, а на тело и конец поставил бы, мне так лучше на тело поставила, но свисток вначале оставила
- 04:09:911 (4) - укороти на 1/4, на белый тик — ноту ай ай саа!
- 04:21:679 (7) - положи поровней под конец слайдера сделано
- 04:30:678 (5) - нк? ^
- 04:33:447 (5) - разве не тут должно быть нк и новая полоска? 4-4-4 же Ой, моя вина ._. исправила
- 00:21:467 (1,3) - I'm not sure but I heard that things like this one should be manually stacked since sliders don't stack automatically Meh, stacking is for readability and this is readable without it.
- 00:52:849 (1,2) & 00:53:772 (3,4) - the same thing, I guess Same
- 01:37:615 (3,4) - ha-ha, nice. So, the gap between them is 1/2 actually, that's why it works Yessir, polarity is awesome
- 02:00:459 (1) - I'd remove one repeat and add a note instead of it Polarity issue
- 02:08:535 (3) - nc? Eh, nah.
- 02:45:456 (1) - the next object after it should be 1/4 later, otherwise it sounds off a little (ofc it can be ignored) idk, I really like it like this. At least it matches the lyrics to an extent.
- 03:27:914 (1) - forgot finish on beginning? Yeah... but I can't even hear a difference O_O. Vass, if you're reading this you can go ahead and add a finish there. It's not needed though