if you REALLY can and REALLY want, okay
do your best
do your best
MoodyRPG wrote:Hi Vass,damn,why so many Bass in this game,just saying
- What about to put the album in the tags "Wish Upon a Blackstar"
- 01:15:001 (1) - Dunno but i think is a stack bug here.Can you fix that?
- 01:34:615 (3) - Delete this note
- 01:53:767 (4) - Add finish
- 03:23:530 (1) - Remove new combo
- 04:32:063 (1) - ^ Same
- 01:48:229 (3) - New combo
Good mapset.Good Job
Vass, all that I want to do with my difficulty is remove the inheriting section at 04:41:524. If you do that yourself it would be faster than me updating the difficulty , thanks!
02:34:379 - bizzare spinner I think it works pretty well actually
03:03:223 (2) - split into 2 sliders. The note should go 03:03:685 instead of 1/4 earlier like you have it, and it will prevent you from sliding over the downbeat (yay!) Really not sure about this one. You do have a point, it does sound a bit earlier, but I think it's alright as it is, as I'm trying to map to the lyrics in this part. Also, it'd be a bit problematic to split up the slider as it's designed to avoid polarity problems.
04:41:524 - why is this silent?. It would be better to take off the repeat here and add 2 circles to make the dropped note have a pickup. I like this slider, while it does skip a beat that could be potentially mapped, I think it works well enough.
04:41:754 (3) - delete. klayton drops the beat, you should too. I know there's a bass hit there, but that's not the point. I messed with this particular section a LOT to get it to be readable. I feel it drops the beat adequately too
Kirino Kousaka wrote:[Better445]
02:34:379 - What's with the sudden noise here? I know you're trying to go with the song but in play or test mode it sounds weird. Try to get rid of it.
Made it more gradual
Download: Celldweller - The Best It's Gonna Get (Vass_Bass) [Better445].osu
Kawayi Rika wrote:
- 02:30:687 (1) - Remove too short new combo. No. There's a reason it's there.
- 03:16:376 (1) - Add finish. Yeah why not.
- 04:03:911 (4) - Ctil+R will be fun for me. No, it needs this for consistency.
This is what I have of Best. This was the original one.
Vass_Bass wrote:there's no diff anymore D: if someone have the last version - give it to me D: