forum

All Mode Tournament

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loli Goose
Hellos, i'm thinking about hosting an all mode tournament but i need to see if there is interest for it. I need atleast 24-ish people to show interest before I start to arrange this.
For more information on this, don't hesitate to join this discord server to ask the questions you need answered: https://discord.gg/KTmGAw4
I also need staff.

If I see enough interest in this type of tournament I will proceed in creating it
RoKo
i n t e r e s t e d
Topic Starter
Loli Goose

TheRoKo wrote:

i n t e r e s t e d
y a y
Geneve
Interested

Teaming with Hi_Hello_
Topic Starter
Loli Goose

Geneve wrote:

Interested

Teaming with Hi_Hello_
<3
oliebol
I also need staff.
Depends on time, but sign me up
_bird
codei
Edgar_Figaro
Yes definitely
UY Scuti
100% I'm in
_henry
no
Gato2499
Interested ;3;
Haxwill
If i were to do this i'd probably be carry by STD
Jaye
Time to dominate at everything
PotatoJet
This is awesome

sign me up

(Does each person get to play all modes or is it seperate and you have to pick a mode to play? Like it's 4 tournaments in 1. Just asking :) )
Edgar_Figaro

PotatoJet wrote:

This is awesome

sign me up

(Does each person get to play all modes or is it seperate and you have to pick a mode to play? Like it's 4 tournaments in 1. Just asking :) )
As far as I am aware (not organizing this) each person competes in multiple modes as it's team vs team in each map and not selecting an individual from the team to play.
-KitEKat-
sounds fun
Topic Starter
Loli Goose
For everyone who wants to join, there is a discord where you will get information TONIGHT about how this is going to work and what prices, I will also discuss with participants about what date/weekend we should do this on since I want participants to be a part of that :)
mulraf
interested :o (but not 100% sure)
Groex
Sign me the fuck up
Nakira
Sounds really fun
Adri
mp me if it's a thing i'd definitvely sign up
-Zephy-
h e y y y y

i'm interested
-Goph-