forum

IOSYS - Marisa Stole The Precious Thing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Azu- ]
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
gameon123321
Hi there!

I saw you posted in Doormat's queue. I'm not Doormat, but I think I can help you with some things.

Most importantly, your map isn't properly timed. Your bpm is right, but your offset should be around 471. (I'm too lazy to give you an exact timing :3) (In case you didn't know, improper timing is unrankable.) EDIT: Oh hey you got that fixed in the week it took for me to write this. Never mind.

Also, I can't figure out why you placed each note where and when you did. I mean, sometimes you use patterns like zig-zags or straight lines, but I can't tell your reasoning behind the position and rhythm of each of your placements. (Like, why put a zig-zag there?)

If you haven't seen pishifat's tutorials on mapping, I highly recommend them. They helped me a lot when I was just starting to map, and I've applied these lessons to my own mapping.

I hope you keep mapping - it's really rewarding when you finish a map. (Also, you're doing better than I did when I made my first map, so there's that too.) Have a good day!