[Archived] Cut cursor graphics

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Adrianowy05
I need help. When I open osu in full-screen, I have cut cursor. :(
What I must do???
Dntm8kmeeatu
Can you provide a screenshot or go into more detail?

are you experiencing what is known as Screen Tearing? (You can test by enabling VSync) if it goes away, yes it was screen tearing.

However, playing with VSync is not recommended, as it forces the game to your refresh rate and forces frames to wait to be displayed on your screen, causing massive feeling of input delay.

Screen tearing is something most players learn to deal with.
Topic Starter
Adrianowy05

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Can you provide a screenshot or go into more detail?

are you experiencing what is known as Screen Tearing? (You can test by enabling VSync) if it goes away, yes it was screen tearing.

However, playing with VSync is not recommended, as it forces the game to your refresh rate and forces frames to wait to be displayed on your screen, causing massive feeling of input delay.

Screen tearing is something most players learn to deal with.
Look
sHootR
Try to get a new visual display unit with a higher refresh rate than 60Hz (60fps). This will most likely reduce screen tearing a lot. I would recommend 144Hz - 200Hz monitors. 200Hz+ monitors are a lot more expensive right now and won't make any big visual difference in comparison to 200Hz. Furthermore you need to ensure that you chose monitors with reaction times below 2ms.
Dntm8kmeeatu
If that is Screen tearing it looks intense (Maybe you were moving the mouse very quick)

Does enabling Vsync fix the issue? that will tell you 100% if it is screen tearing or not
Topic Starter
Adrianowy05
I have overclocked the monitor to 74hz. When I move mouse faster again i have these cuts.
Vsync doesn't help :(
I'm sorry for my English is very bad. :)
Dntm8kmeeatu
Is it just the cursor? does it happen with every skin or just that one?
Topic Starter
Adrianowy05
I don't see on slaiders or circles when I change skin cursor too also rages :/

Patch, I just played and slaidiers also cut