Topic Starter
Sifflex
Endaris
No.
Get McOsu.
7ambda
ManuelOsuPlayer

sydylol wrote:

Hello guys, my question is very simple, that is not a troll topic, I hope you will be able to answer it :
Is there any AR12 map available on osu! ? If so, could you give me a link to this map or the title of it, I am really a big fan of AR, so if you have AR13 I will take it too! Thank you guys, and good AR to you :)
Don't say I won't be able to do it, I just want a map please
Kindest regards,
AR-MAN.
As a "big fan of the AR", you should know AR11 it's the AR cap without external software. So there is not >AR11 maps. You can edit any map to AR10 instead play 4* HR.
StephOsu
big fan of AR that only tries to look for high AR LUL

Endaris wrote:

No.
Get McOsu.
Rynnavinx
Please don't attempt that lol

But if you insist, McOsu lets you go up to AR12.5
Aegyo
Sub 200 pp and already going for AR12? Are you trying to give yourself a seizure?
Buster
can you HDHRDT AR 7-9 like Jeby?
KupcaH
McOsu
winber1
dream big young padowan
Pachiru

sydylol wrote:

Is there any AR12 map available on osu!
I am really a big fan of AR, so if you have AR13 I will take it too!

Edgar_Figaro

Impalacable wrote:

Sub 200 pp and already going for AR12? Are you trying to give yourself a seizure?
Lol my thoughts exactly, I think this is a prime example of a person trying to go too fast too quickly and just playing whack-a-mole
PotatoJet
only 200pp going for AR12???

I'm 1kpp and can't even do AR10
KupcaH

PotatoJet wrote:

I'm 1kpp

PotatoJet wrote:

even do AR10
:thonkang:
-Makishima S-

PotatoJet wrote:

I'm almost 4k pp and can't do AR 9.6

Akanagi

[Taiga] wrote:

PotatoJet wrote:

I'm almost 4k pp and can't do AR 9.6

I'm 2,5k and can't do AR 7
Topic Starter
Sifflex
PotatoJet

sydylol wrote:

Now I'm having fun on AR11 maps
legend
ManuelOsuPlayer

sydylol wrote:

PotatoJet wrote:

about 6 hours from now - Mayama Rika - Liar Mask anime size [HW's Insane] 75,449 (D) NoFail,HardRock
about 5 hours from now - RADWIMPS - Yume Tourou [NiNo's Insane] 178,991 (D) NoFail,HardRock
about 5 hours from now - Sagara Kokoro - Hoshizora no Ima [S.S] 155,725 (D) NoFail,HardRock
about 5 hours from now - Suzuyu - Euphorium [Extra] 152,748 (D) NoFail,HardRock
about 5 hours from now - Studio EIM - Crescent Moon Island Boss Theme [Insane] 217,359 (D) NoFail,HardRock
What you're doing it's useless to learn. Just edit some 1* maps to AR10 OD7. Play lot of them without retry or replay, just once and when you can 99% acc mostly any 1* map edited, start getting into 2* and upping the OD at 1*.
Play with your right hand the more relaxed you can without lose the grip, so you don't do inconsinstent aim movements and miss due to uncomfortable readding. Try to don't move the cursor when there aren't circles yet at screen for same reasson.
You can just play lower AR, learn to read there and adapt that way to higher AR, reading before each circle, but you like make it harder xD.
StephOsu

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

sydylol wrote:

about 6 hours from now - Mayama Rika - Liar Mask anime size [HW's Insane] 75,449 (D) NoFail,HardRock
about 5 hours from now - RADWIMPS - Yume Tourou [NiNo's Insane] 178,991 (D) NoFail,HardRock
about 5 hours from now - Sagara Kokoro - Hoshizora no Ima [S.S] 155,725 (D) NoFail,HardRock
about 5 hours from now - Suzuyu - Euphorium [Extra] 152,748 (D) NoFail,HardRock
about 5 hours from now - Studio EIM - Crescent Moon Island Boss Theme [Insane] 217,359 (D) NoFail,HardRock
I am pretty sure those are AR10 not AR11 btw
because no DT is involved
it's only possible to go beyond AR10 with DT
so idk how is he having fun on AR11 when you aren't playing any AR11
nice stalking skill btw
+1 postcount
abraker
https://www.humanbenchmark.com/tests/reactiontime

When you can go sub 200 ms on demand, come back
ManuelOsuPlayer

abraker wrote:

You don't need 200ms reaction time for nothing. I can fc AR10'3 3* maps >95%acc and the test give me 450-500ms. (Now i understand the horns at traffic lights...)
abraker

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

You don't need 200ms reaction time for nothing. I can fc AR10'3 3* maps >95%acc and the test give me 450-500ms. (Now i understand the horns at traffic lights...)
It's like that test that you need to study for that has a million things but one you need in life, and yet that's the qualification that allows you to go on. Ofc, we anticipate rhythm and all that, but raw reaction is the subject of the matter he needs to study for in this case : P
Aegyo

abraker wrote:

That test doesn't mean anything for actual AR11 playing ability. It only determines if the door is open but even then its an insane amount of hard work.
Topic Starter
Sifflex
ManuelOsuPlayer

sydylol wrote:

Of course I don't only play AR11 maps, to do it I play AR9 and double time, I don't do it often but when I do it I enjoy it! :)
It's not because it is not written in my last 5 maps that I don't do it :P
AR 9 + DT it's AR10'3 mate...
AR 10 + DT it's AR11.
This is the easier +AR10 map what i find and pretty fun to play: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/807724 It's around 10'3 or 10'4 if you use HR+DT.
Deva

abraker wrote:

tbh that test is bullshit unless you are playing full mouse
like I can't react as quick if I have to click with my mouse
Topic Starter
Sifflex