Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sifflex
Serraionga
no
FuZ
oui
Sandy Hoey
Actually, it is a little known fact that AR actualy skips 12-15 and jumps straight to 16

If you have real questions about gameplay, go post in G&R. You risk misinformation by believing what you read here
Endaris
What are you saying Sandy, OT is the №1 provider of factual knowledge.
Sandy Hoey
Oh yeah, my bad. osu!pills and water really do work. 100000000000000000000000% guaranteed or your money back
johnmedina999
I'm fucking stupid.
abraker
DTHR gives AR12. Don't worry if it says AR10, it does with DT as well when it's actually AR11.
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

DTHR gives AR12. Don't worry if it says AR10, it does with DT as well when it's actually AR11.
Your mom was ARse69
Stanvord
play McOsu
levesterz

Stanvord wrote:

play McOsu
Mahogany

levesterz wrote:

Stanvord wrote:

play McOsu
Yuudachi-kun
Ar13 would be a 0 ms response time and no circles would appear.
Ryoid

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

how you click the circle then?
Can playing can't defeat the airman with DT and HR will make Ar13?
Blitzfrog

Ryoid wrote:

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

how you click the circle then?
Can playing can't defeat the airman with DT and HR will make Ar13?
If you can play FL, you can play AR 25
Railey2
Jesus so many wrong answers in one thread. Just ignore the trolls. You probably would have been better off posting this in Help, but just for this once I'm gonna give you the best answer I can. But for the future, if you have questions just post in Help.

Not many people know this, but there is a way to play AR12 in osu, it requires you to buy supporter though.

You have to buy 12 months (a year) of supporter to be able to play AR12. Everything over that works too, so you can buy 2 years or 1 and a half and it will still work.
You also don't have to buy the 12 in one go. For example I first bought half a year and then some more later on. It worked for me too.

When you have that, a lot of things will change on the osu-webpage and you will also be able to play alternative mods.

Check this out, this is what my webpage looks like:

alternative information from user profiles

country ranks

A really nice "most played" page

Better top 50 scoreboards on the mappage

... and so much more!
This is only a feature for the gold-club of osu supporters, one year supporter tag or more!

And alternative mods are part of this package too. They don't give any pp, but they can be fun to play

like this

and AR12 of course

so yeah. A year of supporter it is!
Rwyta
Oh yeah, this is true.
KupcaH

Railey2 wrote:

Jesus so many wrong answers in one thread. Just ignore the trolls. You probably would have been better off posting this in Help, but just for this once I'm gonna give you the best answer I can. But for the future, if you have questions just post in Help.

Not many people know this, but there is a way to play AR12 in osu, it requires you to buy supporter though.

You have to buy 12 months (a year) of supporter to be able to play AR12. Everything over that works too, so you can buy 2 years or 1 and a half and it will still work.
You also don't have to buy the 12 in one go. For example I first bought half a year and then some more later on. It worked for me too.

When you have that, a lot of things will change on the osu-webpage and you will also be able to play alternative mods.

Check this out, this is what my webpage looks like:

alternative information from user profiles

country ranks

A really nice "most played" page

Better top 50 scoreboards on the mappage

... and so much more!
This is only a feature for the gold-club of osu supporters, one year supporter tag or more!

And alternative mods are part of this package too. They don't give any pp, but they can be fun to play

like this

and AR12 of course

so yeah. A year of supporter it is!
This guy knows
so much effort.. for what
Railey2

KupcaH wrote:

so much effort.. for wha
Sometimes I just want to help people out, and that's worth putting in a bit more effort.

I really hate it when newcomers who only just joined get all the wrong answers just because they accidentally post on the wrong forum
KupcaH
Al hail Railey
show more