1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted
since you said that anything is fine, try this
but seriously those people are right
you shouldn't be playing 6-7* map at all because you don't want to end up like this person
but im not the person to judge as well so enjoy yourself i guess
posted
yeah people will shit on you here too
posted

Eraser wrote:

yeah people will shit on you here too
Yeah I know. I only just remembered that I asked a similar question on here before and yeah, same thing happened. That's not to say there weren't nicer people, though.
posted

StephOsu wrote:

since you said that anything is fine, try this
but seriously those people are right
you shouldn't be playing 6-7* map at all because you don't want to end up like this person
but im not the person to judge as well so enjoy yourself i guess
Woah, didn't realise that was possible. Also, I don't actually mind people telling me that I should start lower, that isn't the porblem at all, because it doesn't really make sense for a 360k to be playing 6-7* maps (only reason I'm able to read them for the most part is because I just played a lot of 7-10* maps on nf). The only thing that I don't enjoy is when people are spiteful about it (happens a lot with people with 5-digit ranks). Anyway, thanks for the website, didn't even think of that being a thing, and thanks for looking out for me.
posted
no problem mate glad that i could help while im on the journey to farm post count from this shitty subforum
anyways remember to play more
posted

StephOsu wrote:

no problem mate glad that i could help while im on the journey to farm post count from this shitty subforum
anyways remember to play more
I tried a few different things on that site but I can't seem to get it to load any maps unfortunately. Ah well, thanks for the suggestion anyway.
posted
posted
it's working for me though
try to play around with all the settings to understand how it works
posted

StephOsu wrote:

it's working for me though
try to play around with all the settings to understand how it works
Oh it does work, lol. It doesn't seem to work if I put the language on any, though.
posted

KupcaH wrote:

http://osusearch.com/search/?statuses=Ranked&modes=Standard&star=(6.00,7.20)
That doesn't seem to work for some reason, just says there was an error. I see what you were getting at though, so thanks haha.
posted

Genzuo wrote:

That doesn't seem to work for some reason, just says there was an error. I see what you were getting at though, so thanks haha.
try to copy and paste that link instead of clicking it
the link is slightly broken thanks to forum magic
posted
posted
Yeah, forum killing link. ")"
posted

StephOsu wrote:

Genzuo wrote:

That doesn't seem to work for some reason, just says there was an error. I see what you were getting at though, so thanks haha.
try to copy and paste that link instead of clicking it
the link is slightly broken thanks to forum magic
Ah ok, I'll try that.
posted

JeromeTT wrote:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KbDVxj8uFT43-6ZVN4LfHmYY6GJ_aUPbtXwaW72qIO4/edit#gid=0

Spreadsheet of all RANKED 6* songs
I think I'm set for life now, thanks.
Please sign in to reply.