posted

Stefan wrote:

I don't write in vodka
and now you'll add 2 shots of vodka
proceeds to pour 1/2 of bottle
posted
rude
posted
The top end diff is really disappointing, full of gimmicky patterns which are not good to play.

Your set would have been so much better off with your diff being the top diff, since it plays so much better.
posted
That's the beauty of GDs, we can have different styles within a same mapset and let more people enjoy.

I wasn't able to make a convincing extra, so I let mari handle making one for high level players to enjoy. I disagree completely with your opinion, I think he did an awesome job of representing the song's structure and energy while also being something interesting that deviates from standard mapping in the ranked section.

If you like my diff more, that's fine, but topdiff is there for a reason and it achieves what I wanted it to do perfectly.
Glad you liked the map, anyway.
posted

Hula wrote:

The top end diff is really disappointing, full of gimmicky patterns which are not good to play.

Your set would have been so much better off with your diff being the top diff, since it plays so much better.
Like the only real gimmicky thing is hanzer streams with are usual nowadays so that's not really gimmicky. Anyways uh u're the first one complaining that it's not "good" or "fun" to play so I think that you ought to play a wider diversity of maps or something. Or at least try to comment on how the gimmicky patterns are bad to play, otherwise just saying that something sucks or disappointing is rude and does nothing to you or to me as it is not constructive. It may just make a mappers spirit slightly shittier and that's it, what's the purpose?
posted
Even if you dislike the MaridiuS' diff, it's a way better than maps fulls of 1-2 without any concept.