Ryuusei Aika wrote:
From my modding queue.
- Maybe just use "M2U" as artist, "Myosotis" as title and move all other informations (NICODE, Guriri, Lucy) into tags like other ranked maps (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/386415 / https://osu.ppy.sh/s/460422) I originally had that, but changed after discussing with ayyri and some more people. My metadata now is based on the listing of the myosotis EP that can be found here. Both metadatas should be correct, but I went with that since it fits better to the common naming scheme in all of M2U and NICODE's collabs.
- 00:29:635 (3) - How about extend this reverse slider to 00:30:010 - so that we can show the drum beat at 00:30:010 - out by adding hitsound? placed a circle instead, since I don't really use repeat sliders with more than 1 repeat in this diff.
- 00:57:010 (1,2) - Maybe put 00:57:385 (2) - on somewhere like 94|8 for a better visual ds (same with which of the before and after parts)? sure
- Cute slider shapes and interesting flows! thanks!
- 00:25:510 (1) - You can change the rhythm arrangement here and make it the same with 00:19:510 (1,2) - (you can also make the rhythm of 00:19:510 (1,2) - the same with 00:25:510 (1) - though, depends on you want to make the piano sounds clickable or not). ahh, I wanted to focus here instead in the held piano. I didn't make it clickable because it doesn't have the same force as 00:19:510 (1,2) -
- 00:33:760 (3,4,5,6) - Personally I think the average distance enter objects here are a little bit too large (compared with 00:39:760 (3,4,5,6) - , where have more intensity vocal while use smaller average distances), so reduce the average distance here can represent the intensity difference of the song better (just pull 00:40:135 (5,6) - down should work, one example from me: https://i.imgur.com/nMHZCwA.png) uhm... these actually have the same 1.3x DS, it's just a more "closed" pattern, because I wanted to emphasize vocals by making players change direction more drastically.
- 01:41:447 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - It would be better if you reduce the distance of the stream here, as here is kinda like a transition to silence part and there have no strong wub sounds, so reduce the distance can give players a natural transition. It actually works better to have a faster stream for the effect I was going for. I wanted players to discharge energy from the wub section so that the transition to slower rhythms wasn't as forced coming from things like 01:40:041 (2,3,4,5,1,1) -
- Again, so many interesting flows here, love them! thanks
Generally it's a mapset really sui generis and has many strong personal styles, should be really exciting if this can get ranked!
Good luck, and have fun!
Yeah, we kinda mixed and matched different styles in this set now that I think of it lol.
Thanks for modding!
from my q
- 00:22:697 - 20% volume is pretty inaudible especially with the current hitsounding like 00:22:697 (2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1) - . please adjust more volume. i testplayed it and it is not really comfortable in my ear bumped to 30
- 00:04:510 (1) - change this slider into https://i.imgur.com/g54I1IW.png. because right now. the player will just cheese the slider end away and thats is a weird thing to play imo I changed the shape a bit.
- 01:00:947 (9) - nc to separate the 1/2 beat from the 1/4 I was going for NC every measure, but you're not the first to point this so I guess I'll NC.
- 01:13:885 (7,8) - distance is too far @@. atleast nc them to make it more readable or reduce the distance reduced a bit, but I want a jump there. NC wouldn't make sense here imo.
- 01:54:947 (6) - nc would emphasized the violin more I guess
- 02:21:010 (3) - its better to hit this without the reverse. the reverse's tail is not really covering anything important hmm it's actually two sounds yea
- 00:03:010 (2) - you can definately space this more. to make a bit of contrast on the 2/1 gap. spaced a bit
- 01:14:260 (3) - slider end should be clickable imo. the sound is loud and really spicy to hit. also if yes nc the circle to maintain hp before the spinner ye
- 01:26:635 (5,1) - blanket. i usually doesnt mind a bad blanket but this one is pretty noticeable oh fuck, I think I moved that slider unintentionally, fixed.
Updated with my changes and Mari's