HDHR

SS - 223 PP
99% - 192 PP
98% - 168 PP

HDDT

SS - 306 PP
99% - 279 PP
98% - 258 PP

Ok, First, the map start's of with triplets and later its becomes easy, watch out for the stacked stream at the end of the map.

Second, The Map length is 1:13 (With DT is 0:48) which is good because a TV size map is 1:20-1:30 long.

And Third, The map is OD8, When a map has an high OD it means alot of PP, an example of this will be Inferno, Because it has an high OD it became a PP map. plus its AR8 so you can DT this. And the map is CS5, Unless you're good at CS5.5+, you can HR this easily but if you're bad at CS5.5+ its not recommended to HR this.

I think this map should deserves more play's because its an PP map(Btw the music is good and the SB is awesome)
StephOsu
ok dad
Caput Mortuum
make this post again but with my map
7ambda
just because you enjoy old maps, doesn't mean other people do
kai99
Thanks, Downloaded! XD
KupcaH
quality : ok_hand:
N0thingSpecial

Eraser wrote:

make this post again but with my map
Barusamikosu
I like the idea of sharing underfarmed farm maps. I would argue though that this map is massively underrated especially when it comes to mod usage.

~200PP for HR SS means it would most benefit late 3k/early 4k PP players. Personally by the time I would be able to HR SS this without hundreds of retries the PP from it wouldn't even make a blip though the feeling of accomplishment would still be pretty great.

The almost 300PP for DT SS is also massively underrated considering only Mizuki or Gayz would be capable of accurately hitting 270 BPM triple spam and the notestack at the end without getting 100s.

If one is still in a position to benefit from the 119/124PP from Nomod/HD though, it's a nice and short map for someone who has the finger for old style mapping.
Kiciuk
ezpz
Skidayo
I had 83% dt fc which gave me 168pp
veri nice pp map