Hi from my queue.
Good luck with the mapset! o/
- 00:40:239 (4) - This 1/2 slider seems out of place since it's an easy diff. Usually, objects in an easy difficulty have a spacing of 1 or more beat to not overwhelm the players. The slider is also out of place since there are only 2 objects that use 1/2 snapping divisor.
- 00:57:104 (1,2,3,1,2) - Personally, I would make this a break as the music here is really calm.
- 01:20:617 (2) - I already stated why this feels out of place, so I hope I don't need to do again.
- 00:02:293 (5) - I think changing this to two circles overlapping the next slider's head is better since there's no aiming requirement and that it's easier to manage for players. It fits because it doesn't require much work on sounds that are not that strong.
- 00:45:104 (2,3,4) - This part seems too much for players in a calm section. Perhaps do this instead: https://i.imgur.com/37LU5nn.png
- 00:47:212 - There's a drum sound here, so maybe make 00:46:725 (1) - stop 1/2 beat early and put a circle on the white tick.
- 00:03:914 (1,2) - Why not just make it a full beat slider lol. There's nothing particular in the second white tick so this isn't really necessary.
- 00:11:536 (1,2) - Flow here is uncomfortable. You use comfortable flow for 00:16:725 (1,2) - and 00:19:320 (1,2) - so why not here?
- 00:35:698 (3,4) - I already talk about this, so explanation needed I hope. There are parts which are the same but recognizing them won't be hard lol.
- 00:44:779 (2,3) - FIX BLANKET REEEEEEE
- 00:48:347 (1,2,3,1,2,3) - These using drum-hitnormal is really weird. Doesn't seem to emphasize anything.
- 01:32:779 (4,5) - There's a sound on the first red tick and none in the second. A 1/2 beat slider following a 1 beat slider separated by 1/2 beat seems more appropriate.
- Don't really agree with how every 1/4 rhythm is simplified with 1/4 sliders. Players are capable of streaming since it's an insane diff, and give off the impression that every 1/4 rhythm is the same thing since they're emphasized with the same object. The next three bullets are examples of this:
- The sounds on 00:08:212 - and 00:08:293 (2) - are different than 00:08:455 (3,4,5,6) - . So perhaps make it into a stream from 00:07:806 (1) - leading to the 1/4 sliders to differentiate and emphasize the strong snares better.
- 00:15:104 (4) - A triple is better since the sound on the red and blue tick is the same.
- 00:20:455 (6,7) - The sounds here are different than the one on the other 1/4 sliders. A stream would be great to emphasize that.
- 00:35:050 (1,2,3) - Perhaps make the triangle larger for 00:34:401 (3,2) - to be properly stacked?
- 00:50:779 (1) - A 1/2 slider seems to be better here to make 00:51:104 (2) - feel more comfortable. It's more of a feeling so idk your choice.
- 01:27:752 (4) - Triples work better here.
- 00:00:350 (3) - Perhaps change to 2 circles instead since you seem to follow the vocals at the beginning of the song?
- 00:01:323 (1,3) - Could be made to not overlap one another so that it looks neater.
- 00:29:863 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1) - This is really just stupid aesthetic nitpicking, but objects that are overlapping one another could be made for them to be the same distance. You could copy for example 00:30:025 (2,5) - and use it for 00:30:188 (3,7) - and 00:30:998 (8,9,1) - .
- The sound on 00:35:053 (1,2,3,4) - is different than 00:34:404 (3,4,5,6) - . So you could change 00:34:404 (3,4,5,6) - to be 1/2 sliders to emphasize the sound on the next four 1/2 beats.
- 00:00:026 (1,2,3,4,5) - This is overdone with its spacing and flow. The music at the beginning isn't that intense to support this kind of placements, and the rest of the section isn't as intense as them. 00:00:026 (1,2) - flows uncomfortably since the 00:00:026 (1) - is going the opposite of where the next slider is. This isn't really justified in the music or the section. 00:00:674 (3,4,5) - spacing is too big when there's nothing strong in the music. You could make it like this: https://i.imgur.com/hS4PapT.png, or just anything that flows smoothly or makes sense to the rest of the section.
- 00:08:458 (3,4) - These sound different than 00:07:809 (1,2) - , they're more stronger. You could make them a stream or 1/4 sliders to emphasize that.
- 00:09:107 (1) - How come this isn't spaced? It's as strong as the other white tick
- 00:09:755 (2) - There's no drum sound on both white tick, so putting claps wouldn't make sense lol.
- 00:10:242 (3) - Why is there a clap here lol.
- 00:11:053 (4) - Chances are the drum sound here is a bass drum or just guitar. Either way, the clap won't work here since it's a snare sound so it's not appropriate. Snares sound sharp and are usually on the second and third white ticks like 00:10:728 (2) - and the slider's end of 00:11:053 (4) - . Sometimes it does not, so use 25% playback to listen if you're unsure. Fix the rest of the map with the same issue.
- 01:17:863 - Why stop hitsounding the drums? Don't think there's anything here to support that.
- 01:33:431 - Uhh nothing to emphasize this sound?
- 00:01:971 (3) - Since the guitar disrupt this part from being like before, you could make this to be two stacked 1/2 circles. This will emphasize the guitar and relate it to the other same parts.
- 00:08:458 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5) - Drums here are the same intensity so you could use one volume instead.
- 00:30:350 (4) - Sound here seems to belong to the first stacking instead of the second one.
- 00:30:512 (5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - The stacked 1/2 circles and the stream related to each other since the guitar sound is played on each 1/2 beat. The guitar thing divides itself into two parts: the first (00:29:863 (1,2,3,4) - and last (00:30:512 (5,6,7,9) - ) two beats of the measure. So by doing this adds to your emphasis on that guitar.
- 01:17:377 (4,5,6) - You could make this triple have a motion that follows the circular flow of 01:16:404 (1,2,3) - .
- 00:08:296 (2) - Just a circle would fit here. The 1/4 rhythm actually starts at 00:07:809 - spanning for a whole measure with 00:08:458 (3,4,5,6) - having drums in them while the rest don't. Since you ignore the subtle 1/4 sounds on the first and second beat doing 00:08:296 (2) - won't really make sense.
- 01:08:458 (5,4) - Fix overlap
- The rest of the map is really straightforward with its rhythm and gameplay so I don't have anything wrong with them. Good job!
Good luck with the mapset! o/