probably useless mod, but still.
- Hitsounds needs to be consistent in every std difficulty, otherwise it will be pretty odd for bn's and more experienced mappers to watch. ( This tool called hitsound copier can speed up these things you can take a look here t/131540 )
- Consider adding normal difficulty, because it's pretty uncommon to skip something in between, I wish to make this diff, but Bpm is little too high for me.xd
- 00:12:347 (4,1) - For aesthetical purposes make angle more symmetrical. Cause when it's flipped it kinda looks like this https://i.imgur.com/am4DiuX.png
- 01:11:698 (1) - Comparing measures that you used for combos, this one doesn't feels like wanted to be nc'ed.
- 01:10:401 - 01:09:104 - 01:19:482 - These one covers pretty clear sound, which should be considerably mappable. ( How about to try something like this https://i.imgur.com/zQZPTVY.png this one supposed to follow that rhythm.)
- 00:00:023 (1,2) - Same problem with angles as mentioned in easy.
- 00:41:536 (1,2) - 00:43:482 (2,3) - 00:55:158 (3,4) - ^
- 00:44:779 (2,3) - imo blanket could be done better.
- 00:52:239 (3,4,5) - I noticed there's a 40 degrees difference between 3 and 4, but 60 degrees between 4 and 5, so consider to make consistent transitions in rotation for aesthetical purposes.
- 00:53:860 (3,4) - Again you can stick with 40 degree to emphasize difference.
- 01:06:022 (1,2,3,4) - Again keep consistent transition in rotation. ( Like you did here 01:13:806 (1,2,3,4) - )
- 01:16:401 (1,2,3) - ^
- 01:26:131 (2,3,1) - This pattern would look nice if you just blanket these 01:26:617 (3,1) -
- 01:30:833 (1,2) - You can try to rotate top slider a bit to get a better parallel.
- 00:29:536 (5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - not sure about constant stacking in this part, it will make things harder to read, espacially it will look kinda messed up in easy mod, consider to do something like you did here 00:55:806 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - , by doing this every note will be visible at least.
- 01:17:212 (3) - This one overlaps with hp bar.
- 01:32:455 (2,3,4,5,6) - Star typo pattern could be neater, try ctrl+shift+d (polygon circles creation tool) to save some time.