forum

Snails House - Candy Dash (ft. Strawberry Shotgun)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-[ Prxzm ]-
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 9:49:15 PM

Artist: Snails House
Title: Candy Dash (ft. Strawberry Shotgun)
BPM: 196
Filesize: 5487kb
Play Time: 00:31
Difficulties Available:
  1. Cypher (4.49 stars, 125 notes)
Download: Snails House - Candy Dash (ft. Strawberry Shotgun)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Since BSS is currently broken, here's is the download link.

#Modhelp Cypher!

Welcome to the first of many cycles to come of Prxzm's #Modhelp Beatmap Cypher!

The general idea is simple: You map up to your designated bookmark, then challenge someone else of your choice to map up to the next bookmark.

Rules:
• If you are challenged, please do your part. If you're unwilling, please let either the person who challenged you or I know as soon as possible so we can continue the progress.
• If, for whatever reason, the person you challenged is unable to complete their portion due to tight scheduling or injury, etc., just challenge someone else.
• You are not allowed to challenge people who are obviously not going to map it (i.e. Cookiezi). It is up to my discretion whether the challenge is reasonable.
• You must map your section to the difficulty setting of the beatmap; for this cycle the beatmap's difficulty is Light Extra. I will go into further detail about this later.
• You may upload and use whatever hitsounds you wish to use, though please try to keep them reasonable and consistent with the beatmap. I will edit hitsounds once the cypher is completed.
• Feel free to edit grid size, distance snap, and Beat Snap Divisor to fit your section within reason.
• All techniques you use must meet ranking criteria; I have no intention of ranking this beatmap, though I want to make sure the beatmap is actually playable.
• When you have completed your section, paste the new code into the forum and comment who you challenge. I will be sure to pass the challenge onto them.
• Who you challenge must be someone who has been a regular in #Modhelp for the duration of 2017. This means people like Tatsumaki who were very active in 2016 but are now almost completely inactive, and people like Cookiezi who don't even have #Modhelp open, will be excluded from this cycle.
• You may not edit or map anything that is not within your designated bookmarked section. I will be keeping very close tabs on this.
• After you have completed your section, please remove the bookmark that you started on, but keep the bookmark you ended on. This is to ensure nobody maps something that is already mapped and everybody knows where they start when they've been challenged.
• You may not edit the song setup section or background. If you have a more fitting background, contact me.
• Have fun! This is all for the sake of having some nice fun with all of our #Modhelp family. I will not be using this for my own personal gain; if anything I'll try to get this into the Loved section, but only with everyone who participate's permission, so that more people will see our hard work and fun, and I will NEVER try to rank this.

The Beatmap:
• This beatmap's difficulty setting will be Light Extra. Please do not use techniques that are either too easy or too hard for this difficulty setting. This includes, but is not limited to: fullscreen jumps, 1/1 mapping, spaced streams, etc.
• If you participate, you will be mapping approximately ten seconds in length. I have marked each section with a bookmark, though to keep mapping consistency some sections may be shorter or longer than ten seconds. This is to prevent a section with the same sound from having two different mapping styles. In other words, in actuality each section is anywhere between eight seconds and eleven seconds.
• If the bpm or offset is slightly off, please contact me before editing it. I will edit it myself, just give me the proper timing.

To start, I challenge: squirrelpascals.
squirrelpascals
https://puu.sh/wRec4/0c9892c9de.osu

I don't really agree with the whole "forcing people to accept the challenge" thing. I would rather respect those who don't want a part for whatever reason. It's not like its that much of a burden to map like 10 seconds of something anyways xp

I'll challenge Crowie
Crowie
Topic Starter
-[ Prxzm ]-

squirrelpascals wrote:

https://puu.sh/wRec4/0c9892c9de.osu

I don't really agree with the whole "forcing people to accept the challenge" thing. I would rather respect those who don't want a part for whatever reason. It's not like its that much of a burden to map like 10 seconds of something anyways xp

I'll challenge Crowie
Reasonable request. My original intention stating that was it would be too easy for people to cop out and if too many people cop out it'd fuck everything over and make organization a hassle. Understandable though, that rule has been adjusted.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.