forum

Aimer - StarRingChild

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kouyu
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, 19 December 2017 at 9:45:25 PM

Artist: Aimer
Title: StarRingChild
BPM: 164
Filesize: 14420kb
Play Time: 05:22
Difficulties Available:
  1. Innocence (5.7 stars, 1165 notes)
Download: Aimer - StarRingChild
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
reuploaded with some changes, but is still in need of a lot of tweaking
Don't need kudosu, it's barely a mod.

[Innocence]

00:38:436 (1) - This is the moment you should've started your map

There is one general problem with this map. Let's devide first section of the song before this moment 01:54:533 into several sections :

First part is this 00:38:436 - 00:50:509,

Second is this 00:50:509 - 01:31:119,

Third is here 01:31:119 - 01:54:533.

Second is the calmest one, then goes First, then Third. The intensity of this 3 parts differ and yet your map doesn't represent it at all. It kind of reminds me about elchxyrlia maps, except he actually had some decent maps.

To represent changes in song's speed, you can use both slider velocity and spacing between hit objects.

As it is right now, you've comepletely ovemaped this song. It's not even pleasent to play :/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to point out other issues but... In this case it's hard. You only reuse previously done pattertns like triangle and star, weird sliders that don't actually look good throughout the map. There's not even little logic behind the note placement.

Sorry this is below quality standart, I can't mod it.
Topic Starter
Kouyu

871 wrote:

Don't need kudosu, it's barely a mod.

[Innocence]

00:38:436 (1) - This is the moment you should've started your map

There is one general problem with this map. Let's devide first section of the song before this moment 01:54:533 into several sections :

First part is this 00:38:436 - 00:50:509,

Second is this 00:50:509 - 01:31:119,

Third is here 01:31:119 - 01:54:533.

Second is the calmest one, then goes First, then Third. The intensity of this 3 parts differ and yet your map doesn't represent it at all. It kind of reminds me about elchxyrlia maps, except he actually had some decent maps.

To represent changes in song's speed, you can use both slider velocity and spacing between hit objects.

As it is right now, you've comepletely ovemaped this song. It's not even pleasent to play :/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to point out other issues but... In this case it's hard. You only reuse previously done pattertns like triangle and star, weird sliders that don't actually look good throughout the map. There's not even little logic behind the note placement.

Sorry this is below quality standart, I can't mod it.
ok, thanks for this! i'll work on this some more.. i appreciate the reply :3