forum

Help with accuracy and other stuff!?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kyubii
I started playing osu before like 15days and I currently have somewhere around 520pp which is ok for a beginner I think but the thins is with,

Problem 1:
I can NEVER get all 300's on streams I always get most 100's and 50's which totally ruins my acc, how do I improve this?

Problem 2:
Weird maps: I cannot play these 4.5* slow maps, there are some good 4,5 maps where you need to aim fast but there are some maps where on the start there is already 10circles but going really slow and the thing is they go slow but they pop in almost the same time so I can't distinguish which one to click first and I have to play these maps with HR because as weird as it sounds its easier because I can read it better, how do I improve this?

Question 1: aside from these problems I have a question
What dpi should i be using?
I currently use 500dpi and 1.2 in game which may be slow but I'm comfortable with it since I play a lot of cs:go on even a lower sens, so I just wanna ask if its ok?

I beg you 1:
Please don't say "you can't do streams cuz you've been playing for only 15days"
because ye i might be but my 15days is equivalent play time to someone who played for 2months cuz I'm a nolifer and I play the whole day
StephOsu

redert7 wrote:

I started playing osu before like 15days and I currently have somewhere around 520pp which is ok for a beginner I think but the thins is with,
hey that's pretty good keep it up

redert7 wrote:

Problem 1:
I can NEVER get all 300's on streams I always get most 100's and 50's which totally ruins my acc, how do I improve this?
please define your definition of "streams"
by right you should not be facing stream this early into the game
but if you still demand an answer, play more

redert7 wrote:

Problem 2:
Weird maps: I cannot play these 4.5* slow maps, there are some good 4,5 maps where you need to aim fast but there are some maps where on the start there is already 10circles but going really slow and the thing is they go slow but they pop in almost the same time so I can't distinguish which one to click first and I have to play these maps with HR because as weird as it sounds its easier because I can read it better, how do I improve this?
play more

redert7 wrote:

I currently use 500dpi and 1.2 in game which may be slow but I'm comfortable with it since I play a lot of cs:go on even a lower sens, so I just wanna ask if its ok?
it's fine
it's up to personal preference but anything below 2k effective DPI is fine in most cases

redert7 wrote:

I beg you 1:
Please don't say "you can't do streams cuz you've been playing for only 15days"
because ye i might be but my 15days is equivalent play time to someone who played for 2months cuz I'm a nolifer and I play the whole day
you can't do streams cuz you've been playing for only 15days
accept the cold hard truth
the fact that you are here asking for help on streaming advices (and other thing) already prove this point
Sandy Hoey
22 hours is still not the amount of time played people normally have before being actually able to do streams. If streams are actually streams, and not just bursts
Genjuro
Problem 1:
The more you play "streams" (which im guessing you're referring to 5 note circles since you're playing 4 star maps) the more used you will get to the movement you have to make with your fingers in order to execute them, so basicaly it's something that needs its time.

Problem 2:
Im guessing you're talking about low ar, at your level most maps will be around ar 8-9 so thats not very low actually, but i would suggest sticking with ar9 for now and practicing your aim and accuracy.

This is pure preference but just make sure your settings allow you to aim the entire playfield without straining your hand
I Give Up

redert7 wrote:

Problem 1
Practise more streams. Remember to tap softly to save stamina.

Problem 2
Some maps combine low AR with high BPM, so they are very dense and difficult to read. You can get better at reading by playing more of every kind of map.

Question 1
It really depends on the mouse you are using. If you have an advanced mouse then I advise increasing the DPI to 600 and dropping the multiplier back to x1.0 for an easier learning curve. Also ensure that windows "enhanced precision" thing is turned off. I personally use the same dpi in all my games and desktop applications and uses.

I beg you 1
Not at all. I know some players who started learning streams in 2 weeks, myself included.
KupcaH
Play more and you'll get better.
As for DPI I'm using same DPI as you.