forum

Pro X Touch

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gotcha
Just bought 1 and plugged it in and nothing. Tried changing the keys bindings and the product claims to work with no drivers.
has anyone else bought one and gotten it to work? or had a similar experience??
FuZ
play more
abraker

Gotcha wrote:

or had a similar experience??
Legend has it that there was this one guy, lets call him Jimmy, who had the most wonderful body pillow anyone can have. He cherished that body pillow since it was his waifu. One day he decided to plug his wahoo in and... nothing. He tried changing the position they were in and the body pillow claims to work with no additional masters. He hasn't made it work to this very day.

Or so I heard ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Topic Starter
Gotcha
the keys aren't working it has nothing to do with playing more.
roshan117

Gotcha wrote:

the keys aren't working it has nothing to do with playing more.
poor dude, you should post this in the gameplay and rankings/help forum, off-topic is the wrong place to post this :)
johnmedina999
Sorry I can't help, but I have no experience with the Pro X Touch.
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

Sorry I can't help, but I have no experience with the Pro X Touch.
KatouMegumi
They reallly should change this subforum description...
Lhahein
if I ship Rohulk with Vaxei, does that mean I support pedophilia?

I mean, @OP why are you here?
Serraionga

FuZ wrote:

play more
Tae

Fizzn wrote:

There's nothing wrong with it though. There's an entire section titled "osu!" at the top, if they can't read that, then it's on them.
ptar124

Fizzn wrote:

"For the not-so-logical discussions"
more like

"For the ultimate destruction of brain cells"
abraker

ptar124 wrote:

If you came here, there is no brain cells left to destroy to begin with
KatouMegumi

abraker wrote:

ptar124 wrote:

If you came here, there is no brain cells left to destroy to begin with
How did you came up with that assuming you have no brain cells, as you just stated? Kappa
- Never take OT seriouslly, Kids.
Tae
Fizzn are u actually autistic
kai99

Tae wrote:

Fizzn are u actually autistic
OT!stic
Serraionga
KatouMegumi
Tae. I have a question to you. A serious one.
Have you tried getting over it? I mean, seriously. Get over it already, don't be like a kid. You are already studying in a university. You are actually older than me, and you act like this. have you tried thinking about yourself? I mean, I am actually concerned for you and your mental state. No hate. For your own good, check at the psychiatrist. If I were you, I would be ashamed.
Thank you for reading this to the end, I hope you do the right thing.
Tae

Fizzn wrote:

Have you tried getting over it? I mean, seriously. Get over it already, don't be like a kid. You are already studying in a university. You are actually older than me, and you act like this. have you tried thinking about yourself? I mean, I am actually concerned for you and your mental state. No hate. For your own good, check at the psychiatrist. If I were you, I would be ashamed.
Right... this is coming from the person that has me on ignore, constantly states a dislike for anything I do/say, and brings that up whenever they can.
I'm 16, younger than you and not even at college yet, so nice fucking job. Once again you prove just how dumb you truly are.
My mental state is none of your fucking business, I will deal with that myself, мудак.

Don't you fucking dare act all high and mighty with me, you cunt. Such a shame Akemi isn't here to back you up anymore.
abraker
ColdTooth
Foxtrot

Fizzn wrote:

I would be ashamed if I got as mad as you Fizzn
Blitzfrog

abraker wrote:

Not yours, but mine
kai99

Blitzfrog wrote:

abraker wrote:

Not yours, but mine
just keep digging
Buster
salt mines revival!
kai99