forum

[Archived] Repetitively lifting the tablet pen out of the tablet's rang

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blazingforce32
As the title says, I keep lifting the tablet pen upwards out of the tablet's range. This happens often when i have to stretch the pen to the other corner of the tablet and some other situations. Any advice to help me break this habit is appreciated
Emerold
Felt the same thing for like my enire time. Some weeks ago i slightly changed my way of moving (i might have adapted that from someone I saw in some video) and the problem happend in much fewer cases.
Try the following: Watch your hand doing fast movements in your area (just do some screenjumps in the main menu) and see which way you are moving. FOr me personally it helped alot to do more movements with my fingers instead of my entire hand/palm (and i have a pretty big area). Just try to figure out a way to move your cursor over the tablet without getting it out of the area and force yourself to to that even ingame. At some point in time you will probably adapt to it and it wont be a bug problem anymore.

The thing still happens sometimes for me, too, even today, but with time it hasnt happened nearly as much as it did before ^^