angela - Zenryoku*Summer! TV Size

posted
Total Posts
84
show more
Tofu1222
Hi. Some Random Mods =w=

[General]
  1. 现在的BG不太好看,给你个更好的吧,点这里
  2. 在tag里加上Aho Girl以及GDer的ID:Vanilla Vat


[Easy]
  1. 00:48:096 (2) - 这个滑条左右没有对称
  2. 00:51:134 (1) - 我不是很喜欢这类滑条,拐弯的有点难受,考虑换一种形式?在你的Easy难度里这样的滑条有点多,我觉得可以考虑用更加平滑一点的


[Normal]
  1. 00:12:407 (6,7) - 这两个为了简洁我可能愿意合成一根滑条
  2. 00:16:964 (3,4) - ^
  3. 00:26:831 (1,2) - 为了美观还是不要重叠比较好
  4. 00:29:109 (6) - 如果你这个滑条是为了三个鼓声的话那其实这三个后面还有一个鼓,所以其实为了简洁可以试试这样:https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8715995 (看节奏就行,形状无所谓,看你自己喜好)
  5. 00:38:223 (1,2,3,4) - 连续四个点在Normal里其实不太好,改成两个滑条?
  6. 00:55:893 (4) - 这根滑条结束在00:56:354 - 就行了吧


[Insane]
  1. Normal和Insane跨度太大了,你去找个Hard的GD或者自己做吧?(那这图应该还是WIP才对)
  2. 00:01:015 (2,3,4) - 00:01:015 (2,3,4) - 其实这些连点和音乐本身不是很搭配,我觉得点+滑条会更舒服
  3. 00:06:521 (8) - 可以把这个做成滑条,结束在00:06:711 -
  4. 00:17:059 - 这儿还有个音吧,如果你要抓人声的话


那个,我太菜了,就这么多吧,我跑了qwq。祝早日飞图! ;)
rock time
you seem very new to mapping! i cant point out all of your maps flaws, that would take way too long for a 56 second song. but i want to help as much as possible!
check out pishifat's youtube channel. he has tons of videos about popular mapping concepts and how to make your map high quality and fun to play
i highly recommend watching most of his videos!
regardless of your ability, here is my mod (sorry its so short!)

i like the background which is why im modding this :D

insane
00:02:154 (5,1) place 1 under 5 and move 2 closer to it. the way it is now confuses players on its timing

00:09:179 (6,7,8,9,10) move them farther away

00:12:787 (9) delete this note, no sound here

00:29:109 (6) place 6 higher up, and then make 7 angle down. like this

00:36:514 (3) place it lower or people confuse it and 4 as a double

00:47:906 (8) place 8 over the 3 that came before it

00:53:982 (11) delete note, no sound here

overall
you have potential, but your map needs lots of work before we can talk about ranking it. good luck in the future! try to work on aesthetics, youre mostly lacking there

hope you meet your goals!
Topic Starter
Present

Tofu1222 wrote:

Hi. Some Random Mods =w=

[General]
  1. 现在的BG不太好看,给你个更好的吧,点这里
  2. 在tag里加上Aho Girl以及GDer的ID:Vanilla Vat


[Easy]
  1. 00:48:096 (2) - 这个滑条左右没有对称
  2. 00:51:134 (1) - 我不是很喜欢这类滑条,拐弯的有点难受,考虑换一种形式?在你的Easy难度里这样的滑条有点多,我觉得可以考虑用更加平滑一点的


[Normal]
  1. 00:12:407 (6,7) - 这两个为了简洁我可能愿意合成一根滑条
  2. 00:16:964 (3,4) - ^
  3. 00:26:831 (1,2) - 为了美观还是不要重叠比较好
  4. 00:29:109 (6) - 如果你这个滑条是为了三个鼓声的话那其实这三个后面还有一个鼓,所以其实为了简洁可以试试这样:https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8715995 (看节奏就行,形状无所谓,看你自己喜好)
  5. 00:38:223 (1,2,3,4) - 连续四个点在Normal里其实不太好,改成两个滑条?
  6. 00:55:893 (4) - 这根滑条结束在00:56:354 - 就行了吧


[Insane]
  1. Normal和Insane跨度太大了,你去找个Hard的GD或者自己做吧?(那这图应该还是WIP才对)
  2. 00:01:015 (2,3,4) - 00:01:015 (2,3,4) - 其实这些连点和音乐本身不是很搭配,我觉得点+滑条会更舒服
  3. 00:06:521 (8) - 可以把这个做成滑条,结束在00:06:711 -
  4. 00:17:059 - 这儿还有个音吧,如果你要抓人声的话


那个,我太菜了,就这么多吧,我跑了qwq。祝早日飞图! ;)
ENI图均已综合你的和其他modder的意见进行了remap,thanks for modding! :)
Topic Starter
Present

fufu- wrote:

you seem very new to mapping! i cant point out all of your maps flaws, that would take way too long for a 56 second song. but i want to help as much as possible!
check out pishifat's youtube channel. he has tons of videos about popular mapping concepts and how to make your map high quality and fun to playuseful videos seems to me,thanks a lot! :)
i highly recommend watching most of his videos!
regardless of your ability, here is my mod (sorry its so short!)

i like the background which is why im modding this :Dbg problem has been fixed,i'm just looking for a better bg and then... :(

insane
00:02:154 (5,1) place 1 under 5 and move 2 closer to it. the way it is now confuses players on its timing

00:09:179 (6,7,8,9,10) move them farther away

00:12:787 (9) delete this note, no sound here

00:29:109 (6) place 6 higher up, and then make 7 angle down. like this

00:36:514 (3) place it lower or people confuse it and 4 as a double

00:47:906 (8) place 8 over the 3 that came before it

00:53:982 (11) delete note, no sound here

overall
you have potential, but your map needs lots of work before we can talk about ranking it. good luck in the future! try to work on aesthetics, youre mostly lacking there

hope you meet your goals!
All accepted,thanks a lot! :)
Mashed
[General]
You should add any GD names to the tag such as Vanilla Vat

[Easy]
00:11:457 (3,4) - These sliders shapes are not consistent
00:11:457 (3,4) - Positioning looks strange

[Normal]
00:40:312 (3,4) - This circle and slider just doesn't look straight and bugs me :?
00:46:198 (2,3,4) - Spacing
00:47:907 (6) - Move this circle closer to the left

[Insane]
00:05:665 (4,5) - Spacing just doesn't look right
00:08:229 (6) - Move slider a bit to left + up
00:37:843 (7) - Positioning is off
00:38:033 (1) - NC

[vat's Insane]
00:02:343 (3,4) - This positioning looks weird
00:03:102 (5) - Move this slider closer to the circles
00:42:305 (2,3) - More strange positioning
Topic Starter
Present

Mashed wrote:

[General]
You should add any GD names to the tag such as Vanilla Vatonly 1 gd from vanilla vat

[Easy]
00:11:457 (3,4) - These sliders shapes are not consistent
00:11:457 (3,4) - Positioning looks strange

[Normal]
00:40:312 (3,4) - This circle and slider just doesn't look straight and bugs me :?I think following the drum may be better here?
00:46:198 (2,3,4) - Spacing
00:47:907 (6) - Move this circle closer to the left

[Insane]
00:05:665 (4,5) - Spacing just doesn't look right
00:08:229 (6) - Move slider a bit to left + up
00:37:843 (7) - Positioning is off
00:38:033 (1) - NC

[vat's Insane]
00:02:343 (3,4) - This positioning looks weird
00:03:102 (5) - Move this slider closer to the circles
00:42:305 (2,3) - More strange positioning
no reply=accepted,thanks a lot! :)
Mashed

My Angel Yuki wrote:

Mashed wrote:

[General]
You should add any GD names to the tag such as Vanilla Vatonly 1 gd from vanilla vat

[Easy]
00:11:457 (3,4) - These sliders shapes are not consistent
00:11:457 (3,4) - Positioning looks strange

[Normal]
00:40:312 (3,4) - This circle and slider just doesn't look straight and bugs me :?I think following the drum may be better here?
00:46:198 (2,3,4) - Spacing
00:47:907 (6) - Move this circle closer to the left

[Insane]
00:05:665 (4,5) - Spacing just doesn't look right
00:08:229 (6) - Move slider a bit to left + up
00:37:843 (7) - Positioning is off
00:38:033 (1) - NC

[vat's Insane]
00:02:343 (3,4) - This positioning looks weird
00:03:102 (5) - Move this slider closer to the circles
00:42:305 (2,3) - More strange positioning
no reply=accepted,thanks a lot! :)
According to the ranking criteria, Guest mappers must be added to the tags of a mapset.
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria
Topic Starter
Present

Mashed wrote:

According to the ranking criteria, Guest mappers must be added to the tags of a mapset.
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Ranking_Criteria
I‘m so sorry for this unexpected mistake :( Thanks for reminding me!!!
josh1024
From the queue:

General
  1. Hitsound volume is a bit too quiet. consider raising it.
  2. Timing here 00:54:179 is a bit late here 00:55:893 a bit early. it's prbbly still rankable tho.
  3. Blankets could be done better.
  4. Always Ctrl+Shift+A to check for mistakes. Use the Check distance snap box to check for unintended gaps and slider lengths.

Easy
  1. Star diff is a bit over 1.5 consider lowering it by undermapping or tweaking the diffculty settings.
  2. dunno why slider tickrate is on 2 but it's up to you.
  3. 00:09:938 (1,2) may as well blanket these.
  4. 00:19:052 (1,2) ^
  5. 00:32:906 (1,2) ^ gonna stop here, just change want you want.
  6. 00:25:311 dunno why u leave out this sound. consider mapping it.

Normal
  1. A lot of unsnaped objects.
  2. A lot of objects that don't follow time-distance equality (not distance snapped). Seems to just be mistakes tho.
  3. 00:03:862 (1) check your timing panel cuz this doesn't seem right.
  4. 00:28:919 you ignored this sound yet mapped 00:32:527 (1) this. focus on one thing to represent, in this case it's the vocal.

Hard
  1. 00:01:204 (2) slider end doesn't follow music.
  2. 00:04:147 (1) extra nc?
  3. 00:09:179 (4,5) difference between over (1/4 gap) and under stacks (1/2 gap) may not be obvious enough. it's up to you tho.
  4. 00:20:571 - 00:23:793 uh, just awkward to map I suppose.
  5. 00:54:179 Hitsounds suddenly inaudibale. prbbly not a good idea.

The rest is over 4 star so I'll have to stop here.
Tofu1222
buhei爷给你做GD

你是要飞

加油
Vulkin
isnt angela without the capitalized letter?
also why some diffs are without capital letter?
Topic Starter
Present

Vulkin wrote:

isnt angela without the capitalized letter?
also why some diffs are without capital letter?
fixed except vats insane(mapset fixing)
Vegeterian
Can you please put a less cringy background?
Topic Starter
Present

Vegeterian wrote:

Can you please put a less cringy background?
cringy?you mean what?
Sandrew
[general]
song setup里的enable combl color建议打开,然后根据bg颜色自己选几个combo color
同样的步骤每个难度重复一次,或者直接复制diff文件里的颜色代码
[easy]
可以少用一些直滑条,比较影响美观度,多用一些三点式滑条之间看起来衔接会好一点
00:12:976 (1,2) - 这里是准备blanket?是的话包好一点,不是的话可以把尾巴摆开点
00:20:977 (1) - 保险起见easy的转盘后面可以空四小节
00:25:303建议这里补个音,毕竟是比较重的音
00:38:215 (4,1) - 这个擦边实在不是很好看
00:52:645 (3,1) - blanket
[normal]
00:08:419 (3) -有一点视觉陷阱嫌疑,建议尾巴摆开
00:18:293 (2,1) - blanket再微调一下
00:56:871 (1) - 为什么和easy结束位置不一样?
[hard]
00:02:343 (1,2,3) - 吓得我退回去看了一眼难度和bpm
之后的几十秒了1/4的spacing变了n次,而音乐本身没有太大变化,像00:06:900 (1,2,3,4) - 1/4和1/2都有点接近了,作为hard最好还是统一一下,全用00:17:533 (1,2,3) - 这样的spacing,或者改成hyper然后再做个正常点的hard
00:20:572 (6) - nc?
00:20:572 (6,7,8) - 这一段不管跟人声还是音乐都尽量跟紧一点吧,三个长滑条感觉打不在点上
00:55:048 (2,1) - 这个overlap没啥必要而且不好看
[insane]
排版有点乱,左上角几乎没怎么用到
00:20:381 (5) - 往上摆,总之摆开,不要一起overlap了
00:20:572 (1) - 不是很懂这里开始sv反而要加,要加也是这里00:23:785 (1) - 加,这样和后面的衔接会好一点
00:42:012 (1,2) - 后面一个滑条改一改吧,overlap不好看
00:56:871 (1) - 转盘开头放个note再接转盘,打击感会好一点
[vat's insane]
00:12:217 (1,2,3,4,5) - 00:19:812 (5,6,7,8,9) - spacing比kika还大真的好吗
00:29:386漏音
超出我打图水平的diff比较摸不动,不能往死里摸了还请见谅
还有一个神麻婆的diff不摸了
GL :) 可以再多排点mod q
Topic Starter
Present

Sandrew wrote:

[general]
song setup里的enable combl color建议打开,然后根据bg颜色自己选几个combo color
同样的步骤每个难度重复一次,或者直接复制diff文件里的颜色代码
[easy]
可以少用一些直滑条,比较影响美观度,多用一些三点式滑条之间看起来衔接会好一点
00:12:976 (1,2) - 这里是准备blanket?是的话包好一点,不是的话可以把尾巴摆开点Blanket,已修改
00:20:977 (1) - 保险起见easy的转盘后面可以空四小节
00:25:303建议这里补个音,毕竟是比较重的音
00:38:215 (4,1) - 这个擦边实在不是很好看
00:52:645 (3,1) - blanket
[normal]
00:08:419 (3) -有一点视觉陷阱嫌疑,建议尾巴摆开似乎问题不是很大,我再考虑一下
00:18:293 (2,1) - blanket再微调一下
00:56:871 (1) - 为什么和easy结束位置不一样?
[hard]
00:02:343 (1,2,3) - 吓得我退回去看了一眼难度和bpm
之后的几十秒了1/4的spacing变了n次,而音乐本身没有太大变化,像00:06:900 (1,2,3,4) - 1/4和1/2都有点接近了,作为hard最好还是统一一下,全用00:17:533 (1,2,3) - 这样的spacing,或者改成hyper然后再做个正常点的hard
00:20:572 (6) - nc?
00:20:572 (6,7,8) - 这一段不管跟人声还是音乐都尽量跟紧一点吧,三个长滑条感觉打不在点上
00:55:048 (2,1) - 这个overlap没啥必要而且不好看
[insane]
排版有点乱,左上角几乎没怎么用到
00:20:381 (5) - 往上摆,总之摆开,不要一起overlap了本来是想摆个对称的,既然这样那就移开吧
00:20:572 (1) - 不是很懂这里开始sv反而要加,要加也是这里00:23:785 (1) - 加,这样和后面的衔接会好一点
00:42:012 (1,2) - 后面一个滑条改一改吧,overlap不好看
00:56:871 (1) - 转盘开头放个note再接转盘,打击感会好一点
[vat's insane]
00:12:217 (1,2,3,4,5) - 00:19:812 (5,6,7,8,9) - spacing比kika还大真的好吗
00:29:386漏音
超出我打图水平的diff比较摸不动,不能往死里摸了还请见谅
还有一个神麻婆的diff不摸了
GL :) 可以再多排点mod q
没写的内容就是按照你说的进行了修改,谢谢你的mod~ :)
DendyHere
Hi

00:01:204 (2,1) - fix blanket
00:02:343 (1) - ^
00:03:292 (2,2) - make it stacking
00:06:331 (7,8) - maybe better to make it face downwards? it will have better look and will easier for a player to click
00:08:799 (5) - you can try to make the curve more oval so the flow for the next stream will have straight jump towards streams. Also this 00:08:703 (4) 1/4 looks bit upper than the whole stream, fix
00:09:559 (10) - NC
00:12:406 (7) - this beat is actually not so strong to make this big spacing, however, 00:12:596 (8) this beat is much stronger, large intensity = bigger spacing
00:18:673 (7,8) - is it better to change it as slider
00:19:052 (1) - curve looks little bit out of place, and next 00:19:432 (2) slider is not like to be following after this slider
00:19:812 (3,4,5) - you can make it look better, possibility

00:26:633 (6,1) - blanket?
00:27:858 - missed sound
00:29:101 (6,7) - stack?
00:30:240 (2,3,4) - equal spacing
00:53:405 (3) - this slider is not actually fitting to the section, maybe better to just change it as a circle
00:54:613 (2,3) - intensity is growing, but spacing is staying the same, also the pattern can be different to create blankets here 00:55:048 (3,1) and here 00:54:179 (1,2)
Topic Starter
Present

DendyMudak wrote:

Hi

00:01:204 (2,1) - fix blanket
00:02:343 (1) - ^
00:03:292 (2,2) - make it stacking
00:06:331 (7,8) - maybe better to make it face downwards? it will have better look and will easier for a player to click
00:08:799 (5) - you can try to make the curve more oval so the flow for the next stream will have straight jump towards streams. Also this 00:08:703 (4) 1/4 looks bit upper than the whole stream, fix
00:09:559 (10) - NC
00:12:406 (7) - this beat is actually not so strong to make this big spacing, however, 00:12:596 (8) this beat is much stronger, large intensity = bigger spacing
00:18:673 (7,8) - is it better to change it as slider the last sound is not long enough to put a slider there
00:19:052 (1) - curve looks little bit out of place, and next 00:19:432 (2) slider is not like to be following after this slider
00:19:812 (3,4,5) - you can make it look better, possibility

00:26:633 (6,1) - blanket?
00:27:858 - missed sound intended
00:29:101 (6,7) - stack?
00:30:240 (2,3,4) - equal spacing
00:53:405 (3) - this slider is not actually fitting to the section, maybe better to just change it as a circle the vocal 'aho' can be stressed by a 1/4 slider imo
00:54:613 (2,3) - intensity is growing, but spacing is staying the same, also the pattern can be different to create blankets here 00:55:048 (3,1) and here 00:54:179 (1,2)
no reply=fixed,very useful mod,thanks you! :)
Vegeterian

My Angel Yuki wrote:

Vegeterian wrote:

Can you please put a less cringy background?
cringy?you mean what?
it looks like it was choosen by a horny 12 yr old weeabo is what im trying to say, as the image is not relevant to the anime or characters personality..
in short: it looks like a hentai cover
Vanilla Vat
我也来蹭个摸~~~
[Insane]
首先是物件之间的摆放
00:03:862 (1,2) - 个人不太喜欢把滑条这样叠起来,感觉不好看
00:39:544 (1,2,3) - 1回去后又翻过去接2,这里太急,个人觉得可以去掉往返改成一个note
http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8936363 emmm虽然也不算好看不过至少违和感小了一些

00:04:622 (3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) -
00:51:126 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4) -
这个diff整体上排版有些乱,主要还是这些串摆的不好看导致的

(以下图都只是粗略地举个例子,仅供参考)

00:10:888 (4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - 这样的串像这样摆也许会好看些
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8936237

还有一些串可以摆得稍微emmm……圆一些?(
00:12:976 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - 像这里
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8936253
这样也许好看点
00:14:115 (7,8,9,10,1) - 这里反过来弯感觉会好看点
此外个人喜欢让连打与较长的滑条尾远离一些,挤在一起感觉也会显得乱

还有一些地方是因为DS比较乱
00:40:493 (1,2,3,4) - 2和3靠的太近了,而且1接2应该可以改得更加顺畅些,光标离开直的滑条然后走直线去接弯的滑条有种违和感
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8936291
下的节奏不变的话我可能会这样摆

00:23:785 (1,2,3,4) - 这里的滑条间距也要改一下,此外个人觉得像虚线一样摆的几个短条打起来可能会有点无聊,试试交错着摆? :)

其实让排版看得更加整洁一些还可以在一定程度上统一一下滑条的样式,也就是复制粘贴滑条摆放而不是重新拉新的滑条出来
还有一种就是狂摆三角形

00:38:595 (6,7,1) - 这里也是一样,可以把7拉出来一点,然后让1配合7的轨迹
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8936321
你可以模拟顺着滑条的弧度画弧线出来,然后模拟它转弯接上下一个滑条的样子,然后想办法把这个转弯的违和感减小,这就能提高图的顺滑感,也就是flow,你可以多试玩图然后找出违和的地方,或者看auto的光标轨迹,以此降低摆列的违和感

总而言之,这个diff比起之前的版本好了许多,不过需要改进的也还有很多,主要还是排版的改进,也就是DS(间距)和flow
个人觉得不用想得太虚,我的话主要就是思考:1,怎么把串儿摆的好看一些;2,怎么让滑条之间的衔接更加顺畅;3,尽量让auto的光标不要忽快忽慢,速度不稳定(间距控制)
:) 这只是我作为一个新人麻婆的一些小心得,希望有所帮助,good luck!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply