forum

In game PP counter

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +707
Topic Starter
caim1231
I think a nice feature for the game would be an in-game display of how much PP you got on a song, like on local rankings , you could see its value in the blank space. (Example in screenshot) this has probably already been thought of, but im just putting it out there anyway. obviously its not that hard to check plays value, but I just think having it in game would be extremely convenient. http://imgur.com/NfQLUqD
Nathanael
You've posted in the wrong subforum so I'm moving it to the appropriate location.

It does look nice but I think it'll give the servers more stress from calculations of every record.
Topic Starter
caim1231

Nathanael wrote:

You've posted in the wrong subforum so I'm moving it to the appropriate location.

It does look nice but I think it'll give the servers more stress from calculations of every record.
Thanks for moving it, still havent figured out the whole forum thing :P
Edgar_Figaro
Sweet so with this feature I could have a constant reminder of how the play with 2 less combo and 3% higher ACC would have been worth so much more PP
If not for combo based scoring... I honestly don't like this as all it would probably do would be to tilt me
Faustas156
Well, i don't know about this option, but sure, tho it might interrupt gameplay, maybe a keyboard binding ?
Sandy Hoey

Faustas156 wrote:

Well, i don't know about this option, but sure, tho it might interrupt gameplay, maybe a keyboard binding ?
How? This would only show on the leaderboard
Faustas156

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Faustas156 wrote:

How? This would only show on the leaderboard
oh lol mind me, i'm being retarded rn
zekromshock

Nathanael wrote:

I don't think that might be the only reason. There's been talks about a situation where new players are pp farming, but I don't know much about this issue.

I definitely think it could work, but as you said it gives the servers more stress, so it might end up being a supporter feature.
Topic Starter
caim1231
In terms of server calculation stress, It could show just your highest valued one in order to reduce the amount of stuff it has to do
YukiPlays
Seems Like a good Idea i want this
Emerold
Supporting this Idea, too.
The only possibility to check a songs pp value is either to go onto the website (officially) or /np Tillerino (inofficially). And in the end, if they are willing tto give you your pp score on the web, why not implement a ingame feature for this, too? ^^

Sure, newer players might start off the wrong way, maybe hide the pp value in some overlay window, which pops up or use smaller letters for it?
All in all i'd really like to have a official ingame possibility to check a song's/score's performance point value.
Kuya Frex
duplicate post?
Sandy Hoey

frexcuadillera wrote:

duplicate post?
You are right, but please post the link for the other request so that it can be verified next time. Just saying duplicate doesn't provide the proof for a mark
Duplicate: t/195039?hilit=Pp+indicator